Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 4384
-
06-08-22 19:48 #3304Senior Member

Posts: 684Bcso
I can never see todays arrest only the day before is available to click on the Calendar.
Originally Posted by BigStud47
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-22 09:17 #3303Banned Member

Posts: 1739Tabbi
Not sure if that's the name she ran post by but she got picked up today for possession I seen her about 7-8 months ago said she was working on going to rehab well guess that fell through.
Damn shame she was a fire cracker in bed!!
-
06-07-22 20:20 #3302Senior Member

Posts: 353Felicia
I believe you talk about Raven. Yeah she married to a monger living in a good life.
Originally Posted by Rufus2104
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-22 19:48 #3301Banned Member

Posts: 1739Felicia
Oh ya good times with her friends on fb ya she settled down now out of game!
Great times with her!
-
06-07-22 17:56 #3300Senior Member

Posts: 825I remember her the former stripper. Yeah I saw her a couple of times when she was staying in Viera area. Just before she got out of the game. Supposedly some monger took her out the game.
Originally Posted by Rufus2104
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-22 14:46 #3299Senior Member

Posts: 107I forget her name it really has been a long time, it was before BP shut down. I never saw her but she was cute going by her BP pics. Someone else here with a better memory May chime in but I think I heard something about her settling down maybe and getting married. Wherever she is I hope she survived everything and is doing well.
Originally Posted by Rufus2104
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-22 11:35 #3298Banned Member

Posts: 624Felisha
The only Felisha I knew went by Cara.
Originally Posted by Rufus2104
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-22 10:19 #3297Senior Member

Posts: 684Yes
Black hair kind of thick on beachside?
Originally Posted by Rufus2104
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-22 10:16 #3296Banned Member

Posts: 1739More detail
You have a link.
Originally Posted by Rufus2104
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-22 09:41 #3295Senior Member

Posts: 394Felisha
Use to see this girl many moons ago, Anybody know where she went. Great rack with the music notes tats.
Rufus.
-
06-01-22 15:41 #3294Banned Member

Posts: 1739Erica
Ya looked back and in 2016 arrest she was at 132.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-22 15:21 #3293Senior Member

Posts: 2962Big girl territory!
Yep, that was the first thing I noticed too!
Originally Posted by TruePair
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-22 12:48 #3292Senior Member

Posts: 684Erica
190 lbs wow.
Originally Posted by BigStud47
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-22 11:44 #3291Banned Member

Posts: 624Erica
Wow the arrest document says 190 lbs so apparently she is not the spinner she used to be LOL.
Originally Posted by BigStud47
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-22 19:47 #3290Banned Member

Posts: 1739Bust
Looks like uncle picked up Erica today and she got popped for candy and hobby.
https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...h/935779642292









Reply With Quote






