Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 683 of 1637 FirstFirst ... 183 583 633 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 733 783 1183 ... LastLast
Results 10,231 to 10,245 of 24549
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14319

    Any intel on this one?


  2. #14318
    Quote Originally Posted by Alasqano  [View Original Post]
    Chrissy is back and advertising again.

    Usually when these girls review themselves, they at least will make another account to do it with.

    But this one.

    Well, see for yourself.
    Yup, Cash and Dash Chrissy up to her old tricks again! Avoid at all costs!

  3. #14317

    Peaches

    Quote Originally Posted by Jinncent  [View Original Post]
    After weeks of scheduling conflicts, I finally got to book some time with Peaches.

    Had a little wait until she arrived at a nicer Hotel near Arundel Mills, but I didn't mind too much. She was responsive the whole time and didn't leave me completely in the dark while I waited.

    She pulled up and we walked up to the hotel room. Good conversation just trying to get to know who she is which is something I can appreciate.

    In the room, she was very accommodating as she let me shower up and even hopped in with me, still just chatting while we bathed each other.

    On to the main event, pretty similar experience as everyone else. BBJ, DATY and Mish for me. She's incredibly tight and I couldn't hold it and popped like an amateur. No rush out the door from her. She was chill while she took a few hits off her vape.

    I took the HHr for 2. 0 and will absolutely repeat.

    She's taking texts on her old 9839 number.
    The 410, or 443 #.

  4. #14316

    Finally Dated Peaches

    After weeks of scheduling conflicts, I finally got to book some time with Peaches.

    Had a little wait until she arrived at a nicer Hotel near Arundel Mills, but I didn't mind too much. She was responsive the whole time and didn't leave me completely in the dark while I waited.

    She pulled up and we walked up to the hotel room. Good conversation just trying to get to know who she is which is something I can appreciate.

    In the room, she was very accommodating as she let me shower up and even hopped in with me, still just chatting while we bathed each other.

    On to the main event, pretty similar experience as everyone else. BBJ, DATY and Mish for me. She's incredibly tight and I couldn't hold it and popped like an amateur. No rush out the door from her. She was chill while she took a few hits off her vape.

    I took the HHr for 2. 0 and will absolutely repeat.

    She's taking texts on her old 9839 number.

  5. #14315
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  6. #14314

    Madonna. Robber

    Quote Originally Posted by JeffBatsy  [View Original Post]
    Madonna got me. Handler barged in during introductions. Fortunately I managed to drag out the intro long enough that they screwed up because it was before she had any cash in her hands. I tossed my safety wallet at them and got out of there as quick as possible, so only ended up out of $30 instead of the whole donation. Still $30 too much.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/4439526360/1
    That's new. Saw her a couple of months ago with no issues. What a shame, glad you're safe.

  7. #14313

    Don't get it

    Quote Originally Posted by JanusCanal84  [View Original Post]
    Haha thanks for the info the 60 notes for all 3 holes piqued my interest.
    I get that people have preferences, but man I feel like you should be paid at least a grand to see someone like this LOL.

  8. #14312
    Quote Originally Posted by Alasqano  [View Original Post]
    Chrissy is back and advertising again.

    Usually when these girls review themselves, they at least will make another account to do it with.

    But this one.

    Well, see for yourself.
    I notice a lot of fake reviews as well but like they are clones from one review to another.

  9. #14311
    Chrissy is back and advertising again.

    Usually when these girls review themselves, they at least will make another account to do it with.

    But this one.

    Well, see for yourself.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Review EB7e2c56f June 6 2022.jpg‎  

  10. #14310
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelTaylor  [View Original Post]
    I couldn't tell if one of those pics was showing her belly button or her vag. Gross.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alasqano  [View Original Post]
    Her ad used to have dozens of comments and reviews from people who did exactly that.

    Some of them claimed they went raw. She had videos that showed people going raw too.

    Enter at your own risk.
    Haha thanks for the info the 60 notes for all 3 holes piqued my interest.

  11. #14309

    Madonna rob ya

    Madonna got me. Handler barged in during introductions. Fortunately I managed to drag out the intro long enough that they screwed up because it was before she had any cash in her hands. I tossed my safety wallet at them and got out of there as quick as possible, so only ended up out of $30 instead of the whole donation. Still $30 too much.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/4439526360/1

  12. #14308

    Wtf

    Quote Originally Posted by JanusCanal84  [View Original Post]
    Anyone tried this deal 60 notes for all 3 holes 🤔 ??

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/83338049
    I couldn't tell if one of those pics was showing her belly button or her vag. Gross.

  13. #14307
    Quote Originally Posted by Alasqano  [View Original Post]
    Her ad used to have dozens of comments and reviews from people who did exactly that.

    Some of them claimed they went raw. She had videos that showed people going raw too.

    Enter at your own risk.
    She can also be hard to get ahold of. She's flaked on me a few times.

  14. #14306
    Quote Originally Posted by JanusCanal84  [View Original Post]
    Anyone tried this deal 60 notes for all 3 holes 🤔 ??

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/83338049
    Her ad used to have dozens of comments and reviews from people who did exactly that.

    Some of them claimed they went raw. She had videos that showed people going raw too.

    Enter at your own risk.

  15. #14305

    Juicy

    Anyone tried this deal 60 notes for all 3 holes 🤔 ??

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/83338049

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape