Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 6,346 to 6,360 of 13805
-
06-06-22 21:41 #7460Senior Member

Posts: 37Is she too skinny?
Originally Posted by FuckIt216
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-22 20:57 #7459Senior Member

Posts: 307Bhc. Ella
Posting here cause no one is paying attention in the AMP's board and BHC is essentially an apartment operation-.
Took the wonderful advice OFCharlie gave on Ella in the AMP board post.
Around 4 pm today made the trip over. Super easy parking called and asked Ella to let me know front door is on the corner of very busy intersection.
$300 for GFE was able to get her down to $200.
As OFCharlie stated girl is legit and will be there until the 20th.
She has the best personality I've come across in a long time. Amazing body and super cute and her English is better than mine and I'm a white guy LOL -.
Do yourselves a favor and make the visit and the GFE is super legit.
-
06-06-22 17:45 #7458Senior Member

Posts: 692Kp
Koreanpalace DOT biz.
Originally Posted by Chuck1232
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-22 11:24 #7457Regular Member

Posts: 2May I know what "kp" stands for? Is this a stable name?
Originally Posted by IllinoisGuy7
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-22 19:17 #7456Regular Member

Posts: 3HKPD Wheaton
Anyone ever traveled out to rhe apartments here? Wondering the experience and quality. LEO acitivity at all like main HKPD location?
-
06-05-22 18:03 #7455Senior Member

Posts: 286Yes
I'll just say spend the money on the girl from Hong Kong if you are heading over there. She's a waste of money. Big tits she's kinda flabby not fat and very lazy and transactional. Toothy CBJ no cowgirl just mish and doggy.
Originally Posted by Penetrator095
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-22 17:42 #7454Senior Member

Posts: 430Kp
I got accepted on my 2nd attempt, it's a matter of luck I guess, but if you don't try it, you will not get in. I may have found a SB that checks all my boxes and haven't visited KP for a while, but had read that Mike kicks you out if you're not active so I plan going there once in a while to keep my spot. I agree that the service is between very good and excellent.
Originally Posted by IllinoisGuy7
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-22 13:16 #7453Senior Member

Posts: 25Romanian
I have visited the Romanian. Do not recommend. Massage was less than what is typical (which is saying something), and while the session wasn't bad, I did not think it was up to par. Could be that I caught her at a bad time, but that was my experience. I'd be interested in hearing about the other two if anyone has feedback on them.
Originally Posted by Penetrator095
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-22 11:37 #7452Senior Member

Posts: 692Kp
I filled out the form on their page. I did so once every 6 to 8 weeks and alway put down a current girl I would like to see. After what I guess is 8 months, I finally got an email and answered and was accepted.
Originally Posted by Xncxnh
[View Original Post]
It's a slow process, but I am glad I did get in. Their ladies and their standard service are a good match for me. Some ladies are great GFE experiences. Even ladies I did not repeat gave me a good time.
-
06-05-22 11:08 #7451Yes, this is Hanging Balls, no he's not going away, if you don't like what he posts put him on ignore, some guys find him amusing.

Posts: 134Don't let the haters.
Don't let the haters hate on you! They cry against me too. They're just jelly. Thumbs up!
Originally Posted by JrMatt
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-22 09:48 #7450Senior Member

Posts: 159Hello Fellows
Can someone please explain to me what the Asian Apartments are and where I could find them?
Fell free to PM me.
Thanks.
-
06-05-22 09:30 #7449Senior Member

Posts: 30Has anyone seen?
Any word in Romanian chick at RL?
-
06-05-22 09:28 #7448Senior Member

Posts: 30Has anyone seen?
Any word on the Romanian chick at RL?
-
06-05-22 00:55 #7447Senior Member

Posts: 336Twitter post
Well there's a screenshot of that guys review on the PAC Twitter page just posted. So yeah, there's that LOL.
Originally Posted by SgtSlapaHoe
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-22 21:37 #7446Senior Member

Posts: 49I wouldn't go that far
W a post as obvious as that calling it "infiltrated" is awfully generous. Haha.
Originally Posted by SpaGuy21
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




