Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,866 to 5,880 of 11028
-
06-06-22 21:08 #5163Regular Member

Posts: 22Providers with Natural Bush
Tired of all the shaved providers. Any leads appreciated.
-
06-06-22 18:28 #5162Senior Member

Posts: 71AuDelia Wild
Ffdt? I've experienced your other acronyms. Definitely DT. CIM? I'm surprised she offers BBFS. Not with me, but maybe YMMV. What makes you think so? Good looking and fun. Attractive face.
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-22 17:30 #5161Senior Member

Posts: 149Jpc
When I met her in the early days she went by jpc. She sent me videos of her getting fisted. I must of caught her very early cause I recall her being scared to talk dirty and now that's one of her main things LOL. Shit I was so green I wasn't even aware that chicks were BB-ing back then lol
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-22 16:53 #5160Senior Member

Posts: 204Thanks for the heads up. I swear I've seen her on the other board.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-22 16:09 #5159Senior Member

Posts: 1544Never heard of her before and she posted 10 times in 12 hours. It's also her first posting (with that number) on STG. For me, two things stand out:
Originally Posted by Asianguy
[View Original Post]
1. She advertises herself as a blonde barbie, but her pictures are obviously a brunette. Does she not know what color her hair is?
2. Her measurements are 34 c, 24,34 and she supposedly weighs 97 lbs. Um. No. I guess it's possible but very, very, very unlikely. Maybe if she's like 4'8". Tits and ass isn't made of air. Those photos are not of someone that weighs 97lbs.
-
06-06-22 14:10 #5158Senior Member

Posts: 204Tessa from STG?
Anyone got the 411 on Tessa from skipthegames?
https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...n/834800806944
-
06-06-22 13:38 #5157Regular Member

Posts: 22Kenzie Smith
Anyone have any intel on this one.
https://rubmd.com/seattle-wa/8bca7a8...7-45fc34510c85
-
06-06-22 12:44 #5156Regular Member

Posts: 8Quotes
I inquired if she did CIM. I got a text back.
Originally Posted by EddyWhtwtr
[View Original Post]
CIM - $100.
Anal - $100.
Didn't ask about BBFS.
-
06-06-22 09:04 #5155Senior Member

Posts: 353Any Recent Gina69 Visits?
Hey all, I tried looking in the Olympia subsection, but couldn't find anything. Does anyone have any recent experience with Gina69?
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?495042-Gina69
She's been on my radar for a bit and I just saw she was visiting Tacoma.
-
06-06-22 01:57 #5154Senior Member

Posts: 214She did do a video with him. Not sure if it was bbj or fuck.
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
Miss catherine did one with him too.
-
06-06-22 01:52 #5153Senior Member

Posts: 25Katie Zucchini was one of my favs. Later went by KatherineKale on the other board, but maintained her all natural, hairy, sexy self. Encouraged you to give her a good soaking.
Originally Posted by DrTraveler
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-22 21:40 #5152Senior Member

Posts: 2184I have had her on my radar for a while. A real hottie. How is her face, most of her pics do not show the face. Thanks for sharing bro.
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-22 20:36 #5151Senior Member

Posts: 1109Audelia Wild
Bbbjffdt cfs rcgacgdoggiehailpulling.
Good time. She needs to do some sit ups. She will let you go full throttle.
Hopefully next time it is BBFS.
-
06-05-22 19:54 #5150Senior Member

Posts: 987Many are not indy. Also, many upcharge for GFE.
Originally Posted by BackInSea
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-22 19:52 #5149Senior Member

Posts: 987Jackkyn was one.
Originally Posted by DrTraveler
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





