Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,876 to 10,890 of 59503
-
06-07-22 16:13 #48628Regular Member

Posts: 16Braselton
In town from Savannah visiting the wife's family. I need a break so anyone know of a good FS spot close to Braselton?
-
06-07-22 14:46 #48627Regular Member

Posts: 9Massage Spring Sandy springs
Went to the massage Spring on an evening. Lady in the front, showed my room. Asked for a TS but they showed a shower which you need to do it by yourself. After bath went to the room. CICI entered the room and told her need two pops, asked 1.4 but negotiated for 1.2 including cover charges. After first pop, she did some back massage and again concentrated on little one for second. 2 pops worth the trip.
-
06-07-22 14:20 #48626Senior Member

Posts: 386Amazing Massage
Saw this place for the first time. It's called Amazing Massage on Chamblee Dunwoody Rd. Has anyone been here?
-
06-07-22 13:11 #48625Senior Member

Posts: 39Angela at Massage Legend
Just stopped by ML for my weekly lunch fix. Got Angela, massage was great, told her to focus on my legs for all the hiking I did over the weekend. Had me asleep help way in. She spank me lightly to wake me up, turn over for the fun part which I enjoyed. On my way out I thought I saw a tall skinny girl with long straight hair, which I haven't seen before. Anyone know who she is?
-
06-07-22 13:07 #48624Banned Member

Posts: 13634I knew Lucy and Cindy, but not Mandy. What was she like?
Originally Posted by Mikenfla58
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-22 12:33 #48623Senior Member

Posts: 86I understand
Part of our job as clients is to teach. If they are willing, they will learn. If they are not willing then keep on driving next time, right? I confess that a wonderful nipple placed in my mouth was rather motivational.
Originally Posted by BandaLider
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-22 10:00 #48622Senior Member

Posts: 62I concur. Mandy was always fun. All of the ladies at Nova are nice and try hard. They never short you on time and the place is always clean and professionally run. Clearly different techniques between Cindy and Lucy. Maybe Mandy returns one day.
Originally Posted by AsianMan03
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-22 08:52 #48621Senior Member

Posts: 95Lucy
I did not realize that she did FS. Since Covid, she seems much more careful about things. I still go and see her and Cindy now and then as they get the job done at a low cost. However, when I leave, I feel the same way you did.
Originally Posted by Member#2227
[View Original Post]
I do miss Mandy. She was my favorite of the 3. Not a looker, but the most fun. I guess she retired.
-
06-06-22 20:09 #48620

Posts: 682Same as pre-Covid service?
Takes top off, exposing those luscious boobs, and DATY?
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-22 19:58 #48619

Posts: 682Good luck
Last time I got a BJ there, there was no outcome, if you're picking up what I'm laying down. Terrible technique.
Originally Posted by DelaField
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-22 16:57 #48618Senior Member

Posts: 67Therapy Plus
It's been awhile since I had the ability or time to participate in this little hobby of ours. But I am going to be having some free time later this week and was wondering if anyone been to Therapy Plus recently? I RRTF for a bit and been there in the past, but didn't see anything to recent.
-
06-06-22 15:44 #48617Senior Member

Posts: 86Ly massage visit last week
Well I promised an update so here it is. Ly is definately user friendly. Two ladies. The one I saw as 50 ish, ok looks, kinda round body. Ask for 30 minutes. Good massage. On the flip I pulled out $40 and she smiled. I took her top and bra off with no resistance and she put a wonderful nipple in my mouth.
The HJ was better than average but I should have given her more direction. She's willing. I don't remember her name but who cares. I have a feeling both are 100% game. Next visit I will offer $60 for a BJ and have no doubt about the outcome. Out the door for $80 for a great 30 minutes. They have a wter table which I will do next time and go for the BJ on the water table. Life is goooood.
-
06-06-22 12:38 #48616Senior Member

Posts: 798Yes try there and report back.
Originally Posted by John442
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-22 10:47 #48615Senior Member

Posts: 447That's funny you say that. I was a regular of hers at the older location back in the day. I used to make her cum during the session and over time this lead to BBBJ and CFS service. Less about money and more about her needs. I always felt dirty after.
Originally Posted by MunchMacoochie
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-22 08:15 #48614Senior Member

Posts: 196I understand that. I get the message that my post needs to be approved by an admin before posting. But for a period of time yesterday, I'd hit the "upload report" button and nothing would happen.
Originally Posted by Surch2020
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




