Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 683 of 1636 FirstFirst ... 183 583 633 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 733 783 1183 ... LastLast
Results 10,231 to 10,245 of 24540
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #14310
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelTaylor  [View Original Post]
    I couldn't tell if one of those pics was showing her belly button or her vag. Gross.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alasqano  [View Original Post]
    Her ad used to have dozens of comments and reviews from people who did exactly that.

    Some of them claimed they went raw. She had videos that showed people going raw too.

    Enter at your own risk.
    Haha thanks for the info the 60 notes for all 3 holes piqued my interest.

  2. #14309

    Madonna rob ya

    Madonna got me. Handler barged in during introductions. Fortunately I managed to drag out the intro long enough that they screwed up because it was before she had any cash in her hands. I tossed my safety wallet at them and got out of there as quick as possible, so only ended up out of $30 instead of the whole donation. Still $30 too much.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/4439526360/1

  3. #14308

    Wtf

    Quote Originally Posted by JanusCanal84  [View Original Post]
    Anyone tried this deal 60 notes for all 3 holes 🤔 ??

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/83338049
    I couldn't tell if one of those pics was showing her belly button or her vag. Gross.

  4. #14307
    Quote Originally Posted by Alasqano  [View Original Post]
    Her ad used to have dozens of comments and reviews from people who did exactly that.

    Some of them claimed they went raw. She had videos that showed people going raw too.

    Enter at your own risk.
    She can also be hard to get ahold of. She's flaked on me a few times.

  5. #14306
    Quote Originally Posted by JanusCanal84  [View Original Post]
    Anyone tried this deal 60 notes for all 3 holes 🤔 ??

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/83338049
    Her ad used to have dozens of comments and reviews from people who did exactly that.

    Some of them claimed they went raw. She had videos that showed people going raw too.

    Enter at your own risk.

  6. #14305

    Juicy

    Anyone tried this deal 60 notes for all 3 holes 🤔 ??

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/83338049

  7. #14304

    Isabelle / Izzy BWI

    Anyone ever had a dream about her? Can't find any reviews online, and she's been posting for a while. Nothing that I could find searching her name on the forum here.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/83314633

  8. #14303

    Club Harem

    Quote Originally Posted by Binggo3  [View Original Post]
    What club does she strip at?
    Is what she told me.

  9. #14302

    Peaches club

    Quote Originally Posted by Binggo3  [View Original Post]
    What club does she strip at?
    Think she said harem, on the block.

  10. #14301

    Peaches Train

    I'll jump on the Peaches train. I saw her Friday. She is every bit as attractive as advertised. Paid for a SS $.5. Stayed wayyyyyy longer. Decent BBBJ. Rode my face. Dined at the why. Cover on for CG and finished in K9. Would repeat. Actually seeing her again this afternoon.

  11. #14300

    Red Flag Ad

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi818  [View Original Post]
    Saw this hottie pop up today on LC and thought there might be new talent here. She's got a location, a local #. But lo and behold, an image search comes back for almost a decade across a bunch of sites all over the place. Save your time fellas.

    Lending a helping hand!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/83341327
    Pictures aside. Anytime you see an ad that looks like that and has text written like that, it's fake. Especially with all the emojis.

  12. #14299

    Bree baby. FAKE

    Saw this hottie pop up today on LC and thought there might be new talent here. She's got a location, a local #. But lo and behold, an image search comes back for almost a decade across a bunch of sites all over the place. Save your time fellas.

    Lending a helping hand!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/83341327

  13. #14298

    Peaches

    Quote Originally Posted by DmvTrickGawd  [View Original Post]
    Yep. I'm going to pile on and add my two cents. And I'll say that she's not asking for too much. 150 qv with bbj and cfs which is what I always prefer. She does look exactly like her pics and she is a joy to be around. Very straight forward and isn't a clock watcher either. And she Gets into it and doesn't just lay there like a zombie either. I really appreciate that. She's a stripper that's well worth a visit and if you like seeing streetwalkers, you won't like seeing her. She puts out a different kind of energy. And as far as her thinking highly of herself, I think she can rightfully do that compared to other offerings in the area. I plan on seeing her again and got her real number too. So we're good with each other.
    What club does she strip at?

  14. #14297

    Fake pics

    Quote Originally Posted by Hillman86  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/83022295# Most the time I hit the AMP but wanted to try something different. This one looks my type. I'll report if I do. Just wondering if anyone has met her.
    Not a chance she's real. Do a reverse image search. All her pics are taken from other sites.

  15. #14296

    Absolutely Submissive

    Quote Originally Posted by Jojack87  [View Original Post]
    https://elkton.skipthegames.com/fema...0/592307810570

    Just saw this one. Texted her, easy set, picked her up and drove to a great spot she has. Submissive, let me do what I want to her mouth, deep and sloppy and was holding her had down hard, no complaints.

    Wrth the damage, will see this little number again for sure.
    Yea shorty was cool and she will let you do ya thang for real. But I negotiated price. She'll work with you. Some pics don't add up to where she is now. But I'd repeat service good and she has a cool personality.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape