Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 983 of 2755 FirstFirst ... 483 883 933 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 1033 1083 1483 1983 ... LastLast
Results 14,731 to 14,745 of 41311
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26581

    Too funny

    Quote Originally Posted by EaglesSb  [View Original Post]
    Yeah that was to be expected that you would get a gift. Did you think a SWan would be clean if she's doing $30 BBFS in cars? Don't let a pretty face and the small head make the decisions. I saw her shoot up via needles with her friend she's sharing a room with, might need to check if you need more than just a shot.
    Great advice LMFAO!

  2. #26580
    Quote Originally Posted by Arconai  [View Original Post]
    Second post. I tried an AMP first and had a great experience. This is my escort dream.

    Due to the nature of this stuff and my wanting to keep things confidential I wanted to vet the person first. 100% do not want to get police around me.

    I read some reviews here and started looking around. I didn't trust the out of town numbers as I don't want to be on some out of state watch list.

    I found a local provider. Local number. Had some reviews. And reached out. I advised would like to have lunch and a conversation as this was my first attempt at this.

    To many scams. Thieves and stealers and LEO's around for my taste. I wanted some where safe first. I figured a working girl would like a nice free lunch and $100.

    The lunch date was nice we talked and got a general idea what the plan was. And what I was looking for and price.

    She was 2 hours late to lunch. Got excuses from feel asleep (already late) to taking shower (hour late) to leaving now to 10 minutes away (still took 45 minutes to get there).

    I bought her lunch and gave her $100 for her time and advised I was looking for something long term bi monthly service with discretion. And timeliness.

    (my post experience impression was this may have been to get ready with LEO or miced up and get back up around the corner).

    We settle a week or two later on a date for a outcall at my place. 12-1 pm. I burned half a day of PTO and went home around 11 am.

    At 12 pm I hear nothing. 12:45 I hear I am sorry I am still heading your way.

    1:20 still getting ready. . 2 PM okay I'm good. . 3 pm I will be there in 20 minutes.

    3:30 I am soo sorry do you still want me to come over. Ill discount 20 $.

    4 PM she arrives. Sits in the car and waits for me to come get her.

    As I am walking her up she complains and apologizes about a head ache.

    We get inside and she wants to use the bathroom and insists on locking the front door (I live in a nice community. Nothing going to happen).

    I plop down on the couch in the living room and lay down. T-shirt and boxers.

    I mention since she has a head ache we can start with some handy manual stuff. No problem she has some huge amazing looking tits and I wouldn't mind a handful of them while getting stroked at.

    So far it has been small talk. Nice to see you. Sorry you are late. Come on in. Its okay you are late. At least you still made it. I am excited for our experience.

    As soon as I say handy stuff would be nice she starts to pull up her top and release the girls just out side of touching range. Stops riiigghht at the last inch and says.

    " Wait what. You want a HAND JOB". . . At this point its the first direct sentence asking for service. I am leary AF and don't want to get into nothing so I kinda nod and say "what ever".

    She stops. Shirt back down. Looks at me again and asks again. "Did you want me to give you a BJ or a HJ?" smiles and starts with the shirt up again looking at me while pulling it up slowly.

    I freeze. This is a pro (supposedly) that came here with a reason. She knows what I want. Not her first time. I don't need direct incriminating questions. She hasn't gotten into touching distance.

    She hasnt pulled the girls out. She isn't touching me. She should know what to do. What I want and start providing it hell we already talked money. She is just out of hand reach or I would initiate somethings.

    Again she stops pulling up the top at the last second. I say " I am just glad you are here and made it to come see me".

    She is acting confused in the face now and looking at me weird and asking me what I want. I say something to the effect of less questions. This ain't right. I stand up. Go to the window and peak out expecting to see patrol cars awaiting the go signal.

    I glance down at her purse. Its basically open. I see no lube. No covers. No toys. No extra panties nothing indicating someone coming over for funs.

    She is on the couch looking at me and staring confused. Still fully clothed. I say. " I don't know this doesn't feel right. Let's reset a second. I am glad you came by to see me. I am sorry your head hurts. I wouldn't want you to do anything to jostle it or made your head ache worse. But there are other things to do. ".

    I take a step closer to hand distance away and she says " Oh really like what". I look at her for a solid 5-6 seconds. She has nothing to say. Isn't getting any clothes off. Isn't touching me. And wants me to vocalize our transaction. I feel like she is waiting for me to incriminate myself.

    I step back again and advise her this all feels weird. My heart is racing and I am scared to say anything at the moment because I and waiting for her to say "hot dog" or some other go word for the units around the corner. I say something isn't right and never mind. I am sorry to waste her time.

    I offer her $20 in gas and she starts to pick up her purse and leaves. No other words spoken. She packs up I watch her drive off after 2-3 minutes. I go in and manually get one off and delete her number.

    So. This again is my first Escort attempted dream. Did I do something weird? Were my expectations off? Shouldn't a pro be more engaging and more physical and less questions?

    We both already knew why we were here and had agreed on a price. I feel like she should have been a little more interested in moving the process along. (time is money).

    She was in the house for 10 minutes no cloths off and no engagement not a single touch. I am on the couch in boxers. 1 hand towards my crotch would have convinced me of legitimacy. Getting her top off and girls out would have worked in her facvor. I feel like she should have been quicker to get the girls out and get a hand down my pants. There was no effort towards that. Just direct incriminating style questions.

    I would think a pro at this with experience wouldn't be trying to get me to answer direct incriminating questions as much as touching some stuff and getting the ball rolling. I knew better after reading here NOT to pay upfront.

    This has left me very very cautious. And very leary. Not a happy first experience. Any feed back.
    Weird behavior kinda. Some of them have their own little tests to try to ensure that you're not LEO, maybe that's her little test. Or maybe it's part of her pricing strategy. You say what you want and then she makes an offer. If it didn't feel right, I would leave too though. I'll leave if pictures are too far from reality and I'll say that's why I'm leaving.

  3. #26579

    What a wonderful Latina from Spain and Columia. The best in months

    Guys,

    She is her three days. She was wonderful. Absolutely beautiful all over. Fairly thin on under body, awesome bubble butt. Sexual attitude is perfect. Loved every minute of it. No lies, no deposits. HH only 120-140. I wish she would stay here like Alexa. Such a turn of to have a beautiful lady love sex again after one ore two on the Adult Search website now were not what they say they are or do. What a great smile. Finally. Vivian on Adult Search. I was her first in Jax. Wore the beauty oout, as she did me. adultsearch.com/ florida / jacksonville / female-escorts /2158336.

  4. #26578

    Palatka?

    Not sure how I've never seen this ad till I searched Palatka. But anyways, anyone info on her?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...u/653256439556

  5. #26577
    Quote Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone report on this one from skip the games? Here's a permanent link from sumosearch. Once again, her pics look familiar, as if she used to go by another name. A search of the forum for Cheyenne turns up nothing useful.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/q...yenne/46617612
    I THINK this is a girl I found on SA a couple years ago that went by Diana at the time. She was a sweet single mom with cute figure and despite a chipped tooth or two, was otherwise pretty cute IMO. Nice BBBJ, BLS and CIM but again, it's been a long time. I shared her info with a few on this board who largely concurred she was a solid option. I may call and check it out.

  6. #26576

    Cheyenne Was A TV Show from the 60's. Queen Cheyenne's Pics Are Also from the 60's

    Quote Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone report on this one from skip the games? Here's a permanent link from sumosearch. Once again, her pics look familiar, as if she used to go by another name. A search of the forum for Cheyenne turns up nothing useful.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/q...yenne/46617612
    I saw her 5 or 7 years ago, I forget what she called herself. She responded to a CL ad I had posted looking for a fwb and she sent the same pics she is now posting, the exact same! I like the swimsuit pics and the one with the striped dress so I saw her. She was in a mobile home with a kid. Place was run-down and a mess inside.

    What about her? UGH! She looked much different than the pictures she sent, and much heavier. I also walked, but I had driven so far that jr was restless and decided for 30 coins why not. Damage was 30 coins and everything was BB. She was nice, meaning not pushy, not a time watcher, pleasant enough to talk to. Skills were average and totally BB.

    Would I repeat? No way, not even at 30 coins for BB, I was not interested! She was such a let down from her pictures that I had trouble cumming, finally did after thinking about a hottie I knew during the act.

    She posts on STG.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/415752047529

    As well as sumo.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/q...yenne/46617612

    Do not expect her to have great skills, and do not expect her to look like her pictures. Unless you get time warped into 1968. And please do not pay her posted rates, you can see her for a way lot less number of coins, a way lot less!

  7. #26575

    Cheyenne

    Quote Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone report on this one from skip the games? Here's a permanent link from sumosearch. Once again, her pics look familiar, as if she used to go by another name. A search of the forum for Cheyenne turns up nothing useful.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/q...yenne/46617612
    I tried to get a hold of her multiple times but no response.

  8. #26574

    Bummer

    Quote Originally Posted by Travellar  [View Original Post]
    That is the names she uses. She has been 40+ for the last 15 years and once upon a time she hosted in RV, which she used for outcalls. Many here will remember her. Current pix are heavily filtered and at least 15 years old. What you see is not what you will get. Had some great times with her, had some not so great. The saying YMMV is very true with her.
    Too bad, looked appealing but on that I'll pass.

  9. #26573

    Terra / Tara

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxGuy15  [View Original Post]
    Anything on this one guys? Seems like she looks familiar, but not sure.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/put-some-spice-in-your-life-co/815787174517
    That is the names she uses. She has been 40+ for the last 15 years and once upon a time she hosted in RV, which she used for outcalls. Many here will remember her. Current pix are heavily filtered and at least 15 years old. What you see is not what you will get. Had some great times with her, had some not so great. The saying YMMV is very true with her.

  10. #26572

    Tara

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxGuy15  [View Original Post]
    Anything on this one guys? Seems like she looks familiar, but not sure.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/put-some-spice-in-your-life-co/815787174517
    She has been around for a long time. Once upon a time she traveled to her dates in RV and made use of it as her incall location as well. Pics are heavily filtered and all made up, not what you will get when you see her. She has been 40+ for at least the last 10 years. Maybe more.

  11. #26571
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxGuy15  [View Original Post]
    Anything on this one guys? Seems like she looks familiar, but not sure.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/put-some-spice-in-your-life-co/815787174517
    She's the one that used to work out of her RV near the fish camp in Fleming Island.

  12. #26570

    Anything

    Anything on this one guys? Seems like she looks familiar, but not sure.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/put-some-spice-in-your-life-co/815787174517

  13. #26569

    Looking for a UTR!

    Hey fellas,

    Been a long time lurker, but in the hobby for a min, I'm to the point where I just need a solid UTR! Sick of the games of the usual suspects and goofiness! Please PM! Greatly appreciated.

  14. #26568

    Queen Cheyenne

    Can anyone report on this one from skip the games? Here's a permanent link from sumosearch. Once again, her pics look familiar, as if she used to go by another name. A search of the forum for Cheyenne turns up nothing useful.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/q...yenne/46617612

  15. #26567

    Try Offering Them Fewer Coins

    Quote Originally Posted by UF2006  [View Original Post]
    Yeah when she finally answered she was like I don't do CIM for cheap and that her prices was now higher. There's no way I'm paying her $80 for headache relief when I use to pay her $30-40 for the same treatment. These girls are getting ridiculous but guys are still paying these girls their asking price. Some of these girls use to treat old regulars with good prices and services but not anymore. Thank goodness some of these SW I know haven't up their prices LOL.
    I would not see Kas unless she paid me, but that is not the purpose of this post.

    I have also been hit with crazy high price requests from working girls.

    But, I always offer them less, and by less I mean based on reality of pricing in February, so it is a lot less than the asking.

    Yes, some tell me to suck an egg or do not reply, but most, like 75& or more accept my offer. I never am so hard up that I will pay those insane prices, no matter how desperate jr is to hump a girl.

    Problem is many guys must have won the lottery or robbed a bank because they pay whatever these girls ask, no questions asked about skills. If a working girl has a sucking willing to pay 100 coins for a qv cim then why would she see me for 60 coins? Well, truth is they need the cash, so she makes me wait or replied 40 minutes later after seeing the other guy and she is fine with cim for 60 coins.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape