Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 406 of 1288 FirstFirst ... 306 356 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 456 506 906 ... LastLast
Results 6,076 to 6,090 of 19310
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13235

    Really?

    Quote Originally Posted by ForestGreen213  [View Original Post]
    If that is the hottest brevards got its time to move. Seriously the scene in Brevard is either the old, the cracked out, or the flat out un-fuckable. Mostly the later.

    Seriously between Orlando and Brevard it is really dry and PYT on Tryst or STG got crazy GPS asking 300,600, even1000 an hour. Who's paying these girls that kind of money regularly? Younger attractive girls used to get 140 to 200. Very Few have the looks and doubtfully the talent of Scarlet Rose who I gladly paid big coin for a dream.
    While I've often mentioned the shallow pool of talent in Brevard, I'd certainly not say that all of our providers are "the old, the cracked out, or the flat out un-fuckable"! Read thru the pages of posts and you'll come across frequent and regular positive reviews of a lot of ladies. And, of course, we all have different opinions of what constitutes attractive. As to Genie from the OP, I've not seen her but the positive reviews have me very interested! While she's a bit bigger than what I'm normally drawn to, she appears to have at least a couple very positive attributes! As to Orlando, I'm curious about your definition of "really dry"! They've got a ton of (in my opinion) very attractive providers and, I suppose partially due to it being a tourist destination, a lot of attractive providers regularly passing through. Is Brevard a great place to hobby? No, of course not. But it isn't as dire as you make it sound either. And Orlando, with a bevy of talent, is a short drive away.

  2. #13234

    Renee

    Quote Originally Posted by PedroBuilt  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering the same thing, she always treated me great.
    Renee in Titusville was one of my favorites years ago and I would see her about twice a month when she was renting a room from the old man. The last time I saw her was about three years ago at a house she was trying to buy near Downtown Titusville. Renee was not in good shape and it seemed like her demons were getting the best of her because her performance was no where close to what I experienced with her in years past. I'm not completely sure if she is still alive or left the hobby but there was a rumor that she O. D. ! I'm sure that someone on the Forum knows the real story. It's too bad if that's the case, she was a lot of fun!

  3. #13233

    Rene

    Quote Originally Posted by OrlFun  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what happened to Rene? She's completely dropped off the map.
    I was wondering the same thing, she always treated me great.

  4. #13232

    Anything on this one Is she new?


  5. #13231

    Titusville Rene

    Does anyone know what happened to Rene? She's completely dropped off the map.

  6. #13230
    Quote Originally Posted by Rook77  [View Original Post]
    Morning fellas Tampa Monger here in town for a week or so. I'm looking for a reliable, good BBBJ possible cfs provider in the area. If you could give me a few suggestions I'd return the favor if you're ever in the Tampa area. I'm staying in the Malabar area. Thank you.
    Man don't waste your time, nothing but old, cracked out animals in Brevard. Go to Orlando but finding one there is going to be tough. I'm personally tired of AMP but Milk is always guaranteed quality.

  7. #13229
    Quote Originally Posted by BrownBacker2  [View Original Post]
    Not A BBBJ but contact Genie. Hot ass Latina I think she is the hottest provider in Brevard. Off of Palm Bay Rd private incall not one of the sketchy motels.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lmbay/81373577
    If that is the hottest brevards got its time to move. Seriously the scene in Brevard is either the old, the cracked out, or the flat out un-fuckable. Mostly the later.

    Seriously between Orlando and Brevard it is really dry and PYT on Tryst or STG got crazy GPS asking 300,600, even1000 an hour. Who's paying these girls that kind of money regularly? Younger attractive girls used to get 140 to 200. Very Few have the looks and doubtfully the talent of Scarlet Rose who I gladly paid big coin for a dream.

  8. #13228

    Liberty'O Love

    Quote Originally Posted by Baxter2714  [View Original Post]
    I've reached out to her I bet 5 or 6 times. She's never once responded, not that she is obligated to do so. Just sayin.
    IDK, her dance card fills up quickly and she only sees one or two mongers a day. BTW, she's a member of the Forum and does read posts and prefers Senior Forum Member! Just saying! Besides, believe it or not she does have a life outside the hobby and perhaps one the few truly professional providers in Brevard along with Krys in Palm Bay, Ronnie in Cape Canaveral, just to mention a few! My only advice is to keep trying because a session with her is very rewarding!

  9. #13227
    Quote Originally Posted by Willie24  [View Original Post]
    Liberty'O Love gives the best BBBJ in the area, IMHO! Her in call is a nice clean home in a nice neighborhood in Cocoa. If you don't believe me, just use the Search Function, type in her name and examine the evidence. BTW, her massage and Nuru skills are off the charts. Her pictures don't do her justice and she is one of my favorites.
    You should run an advertising agency my friend. You'd be a natural at it! That being said, Liberty is one of the very few solids in this wasteland called Brevard.

  10. #13226

    Liberty

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie24  [View Original Post]
    Liberty'O Love gives the best BBBJ in the area, IMHO! Her in call is a nice clean home in a nice neighborhood in Cocoa. If you don't believe me, just use the Search Function, type in her name and examine the evidence. BTW, her massage and Nuru skills are off the charts. Her pictures don't do her justice and she is one of my favorites.
    I've reached out to her I bet 5 or 6 times. She's never once responded, not that she is obligated to do so. Just sayin.

  11. #13225

    Liberty'O Love

    Quote Originally Posted by Rook77  [View Original Post]
    Morning fellas Tampa Monger here in town for a week or so. I'm looking for a reliable, good BBBJ possible cfs provider in the area. If you could give me a few suggestions I'd return the favor if you're ever in the Tampa area. I'm staying in the Malabar area. Thank you.
    Liberty'O Love gives the best BBBJ in the area, IMHO! Her in call is a nice clean home in a nice neighborhood in Cocoa. If you don't believe me, just use the Search Function, type in her name and examine the evidence. BTW, her massage and Nuru skills are off the charts. Her pictures don't do her justice and she is one of my favorites.

  12. #13224

    Genie

    Not A BBBJ but contact Genie. Hot ass Latina I think she is the hottest provider in Brevard. Off of Palm Bay Rd private incall not one of the sketchy motels.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lmbay/81373577

    Quote Originally Posted by Rook77  [View Original Post]
    Morning fellas Tampa Monger here in town for a week or so. I'm looking for a reliable, good BBBJ possible cfs provider in the area. If you could give me a few suggestions I'd return the favor if you're ever in the Tampa area. I'm staying in the Malabar area. Thank you.

  13. #13223

    In Town

    Morning fellas Tampa Monger here in town for a week or so. I'm looking for a reliable, good BBBJ possible cfs provider in the area. If you could give me a few suggestions I'd return the favor if you're ever in the Tampa area. I'm staying in the Malabar area. Thank you.

  14. #13222
    Quote Originally Posted by HeatSeeker77  [View Original Post]
    Not to worry. It's def a scam. If it wasn't, I'd be dead by now LOL. I remember even getting gruesome images of decapitated people, shot, stabbed etc. Sent to me but they can't do a thing. Best thing to do is only use a fake app to text anyone. Never use your own phone number.
    Down here from Atlanta for the week so I was checking out the site. I can tell you we have the same exact threat going around up there, several people have received it and the scammer wants money for lost time or inconvenience. So then scammer wants money for their time be sent to them. It's a scam. No worries. But a good reminder to always use a burner phone or app.

  15. #13221

    It's a scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Insaneforbrain  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys new on here I went to see a girl and she seemed shady so I left and now I'm getting death threats from a guy says he's part of a large criminal organization anyone know anything about this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Edgewater94  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link for the said girl?
    I'd be interested in knowing who it was as well. That said, I can say with a high level of confidence that the "death threats" were nothing more than a scam. If you read the forum regularly, you'll see this happens all the time, a monger contacts a provider from an ad, it goes badly somehow, maybe canceled altogether, and then the monger gets messages about coming after you, coming after the family, exposing your "secret" and so on, may even include graphic pictures. First, it's a scam, I've never heard of a single situation where the threats sent by text were anything more than that, threats. Second, great reason to NOT use your personal phone!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape