Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 803 of 2073 FirstFirst ... 303 703 753 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 853 903 1303 1803 ... LastLast
Results 12,031 to 12,045 of 31087
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19057
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin12  [View Original Post]
    I just messaged Jasmine on FB asking is she posted will let you know if she responds. I saw her early last year standing in front of her house stopped talk for a sec she was pretty big didn't ask was she preggo I don't think she was just gained a lot of weight.
    I just talked to her on the phone she said that's not true and to not message her Facebook again.

    You guys do know that contacting providers outside of how they are posted while they are posted is kinda creepy right? Like other people might see and cause them issues, just saying.

  2. #19056
    Quote Originally Posted by Scalan1234  [View Original Post]
    I haven't heard from Courtney since more than months but did anybody noticed jaspaki have same Courtney number?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/j...atina/46691244

    Is this part of some agency?
    Not an agency they are all friends and shared the numbers and contacts for a while when they stayed in the same house. None but Jasmine are in Charlotte right now.

  3. #19055
    Quote Originally Posted by Scalan1234  [View Original Post]
    I haven't heard from Courtney since more than months but did anybody noticed jaspaki have same Courtney number?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/j...atina/46691244

    Is this part of some agency?
    I just messaged Jasmine on FB asking is she posted will let you know if she responds. I saw her early last year standing in front of her house stopped talk for a sec she was pretty big didn't ask was she preggo I don't think she was just gained a lot of weight.

  4. #19054

    Playing on Sundays

    I sure miss my Sunday evening dates with my former.

    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    My regular texted me the other day to let me know she was off today from her real job. She knows I prefer to play on Sunday. So I went to a known thing today.

  5. #19053

    Ter updates

    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    I think TER gets most of the information from the first guy that posts and it never or rarely gets updated. I think you are 100% right on that.
    I posted a review of a similar named provider in South Jersey on TER. The girl I saw was new but tagged it a legendary provider of the same name. I notified TER about the mistake and they didn't fix it nor did I qualify for the 15 day bump in access. This was two years ago and it still remember.

  6. #19052

    Hooters / birthday girl

    Very suspicious this one gives link to her facebook but asks for deposits at the same time, offered to sell photos and videos to verify, sent a few bucks never got anything, writing off as a loss.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/622235433734

  7. #19051

    Jaspaki same number as Courtney

    Quote Originally Posted by TriadSpecial  [View Original Post]
    One of my former go tos is back around and posting: https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...a/058492627247.

    Treat her well she might stay around.

    (Saw a post asking if she was legit but I could reply for some reason).
    I haven't heard from Courtney since more than months but did anybody noticed jaspaki have same Courtney number?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/j...atina/46691244

    Is this part of some agency?

  8. #19050

    Kats pic

    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    Which Kat are you talking about? The one in he4 20's? There are a couple of Kats.
    This one in pic she's not old as she looks but not in 20's when I was seeing her she was 28 looked 38 so by now she must be around 33 look 43.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails kat ff.jpg‎  

  9. #19049

    Peaches

    Great first time.

    Good communictor.

    I went 30 min $$.

    Multiple positions finished BBCIM 10/10.

    Will see again.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/379177587207

  10. #19048

    Peaches

    My regular provider was unavailible which had me searching yesterday and today. Hooked up with her this afternoon she was a good communicator over text which is ultimatley why I went to see her. Great body taller gal around 5'11,100% nice ass very small up top. Will do BB as advertised but not BBCIP. Head was out of this world she really knows what she's doing. We statred with BBBJ 10/10, Switched to Her riding 7/10 she kept her eyes closed and did not do alot of talking, then doggy with that ass, she also does not do greek if that your thing again 7/10 or doggy the view was great and she pushed back but not alot of response verbally. For a first time it was great, again she is an excellent communicator. Spot was a hotel 2 stars not the worst, room was clean and she had lube and wipes I did not feel rushed when I got tired she went to town and we finished BBBJCIM 10/10. Damage $$ 30 min YMMV I like to tip especialy the first time if I am thinking of returning nothing gets you to the front of the line like cash.

    Height 5'11.

    Weight and looks as pictured.

    Overall 8/10 would see again.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/379177587207

  11. #19047
    My regular texted me the other day to let me know she was off today from her real job. She knows I prefer to play on Sunday. So I went to a known thing today.

    Quote Originally Posted by MiddleAge57  [View Original Post]
    It can be a challenge to see a working girl for the first time. If you do get to see her and she likes you, she will add you to her contacts. When you call her again, you should get a quicker response and appointment that works for you. If they like you a lot, some will text you when you least expect it to let you know they are available for you.

    That's why I typically stick with regulars.

  12. #19046
    Which Kat are you talking about? The one in he4 20's? There are a couple of Kats.

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin12  [View Original Post]
    It seems like fentanyl and meth mainly fentanyl is driving them crazy if it doesn't kill them first. Kat always had demons like most of them but they switching over from meth which was horrible on their looks and weight to fentanyl now they over dosing and going crazy. You would think she would seek medical attention and do what it takes to get well but the addiction is so strong she doesn't want to take the time.

  13. #19045

    Kat

    Quote Originally Posted by Nomak  [View Original Post]
    Okay, so I went back to Kat and have to say, she's more bat shit crazy than I thought. What's worse, she covers her legs because she has something in her legs that keeps getting worse. She flipped out on me, accusing me of trying to rob from her when I just got there. Her mental health seems to be deteriorating, probably without the proper medication. I couldn't go through with it so I left. I managed to sneak a pic of her legs. I won't post on here but will gladly share over PM. You can check authenticity a a the Cheshire grin tattoo is on her right foot.

    You're welcome!

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...t/111672541720
    She just checked into the Meck Co Inn for vacation.

  14. #19044

    Brooklyn

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin12  [View Original Post]
    Your link gone here a couple pix she look sick.
    Yes she was sick at the end of last year. I think she was in hospital for about a month. Supposedly she's going to the methadone clinic and working a regular job now. But you never know!

  15. #19043
    Quote Originally Posted by MiddleAge57  [View Original Post]
    It can be a challenge to see a working girl for the first time. If you do get to see her and she likes you, she will add you to her contacts. When you call her again, you should get a quicker response and appointment that works for you. If they like you a lot, some will text you when you least expect it to let you know they are available for you.

    That's why I typically stick with regulars.
    I guess you right bc I'm having a hard time getting to see the hot chicks. I smashed a older skinny chick and lately a bbw just to satisfy the habit a little bit. I saw Ryan and man she a train wreck now I would have did her bc she's not to bad still but not like those pix she post. I fooled myself into thinking I would get something better ended up with the BBW I reviewed.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape