Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,916 to 12,930 of 39971
-
06-05-22 15:07 #27056Senior Member

Posts: 1710Taking a break
I shared Lina's pics with close to 80 guys. And since my post on Ella late Thursday, I have shared her pics with 43 guys so far. Yet, people still continue to attack me, so I guess it's time to take a break from sharing pics.
Originally Posted by Dbiz01
[View Original Post]
If I was collecting fees, wouldn't I be going there every single time they have a new girl so I can collect more fees? Geez.
4 of my top 20 favorite girls will be in Chicago later this month and next month, so I will be seeing them anyway. Please don't message me on who those girls are and where they will be working since some of you guys are so good at gathering intel yourself.
-
06-05-22 14:30 #27055Senior Member

Posts: 665How To Win Friends
When I looked up the definition of How To Win Friends and Gain Influence at USASG, this post came up. Short, plentiful, useful information.
Originally Posted by JohnDarmody
[View Original Post]
Excellent 1st report! Stick around and become a senior. Welcome.
-
06-05-22 13:20 #27054Senior Member

Posts: 25Anna
It used to be $$ for the nuru massage. But that was back before she made her website.
Originally Posted by Jsk2424
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-22 11:39 #27053Senior Member

Posts: 290LOL! Maybe he collects an advertising fee!
Originally Posted by Lukkylou
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-22 11:05 #27052Senior Member

Posts: 290Maybe the out-of-town group that was there around Christmas time is back. I got spoiled and had three good encounters. I went back after they left. The interaction with the regular crew sucked big time.
Originally Posted by Mojitousa
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-22 10:55 #27051Senior Member

Posts: 208T Pro
T Pro on Chicago:
Ok looking provider wanted 2 for CBJ. Heavy negotiation which kinda killed the mood. Had her down to 1. 4 for BBBJ when she actually grabbed my wallet. Noped the hell out of there, will never be back.
-
06-05-22 09:48 #27050Regular Member

Posts: 14How was the massage tho?
Honestly asking because I really want a good massage ended with some fun.
Originally Posted by FastSubaru
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-22 15:42 #27049Regular Member

Posts: 23I'm in a similar boat and have seen Melissa. I've only done HH sessions with her, and in one of our recent ones she actually suggested that I should book an hour so we can get a second pop in. I think the fact that she offered that means that she'd naturally do that with you in an hour session. She seems to like what she does, I've never felt mechanical with her. If you're looking for MSOG out of all the girls at CLM I'd say she's a safe bet. I won't say guaranteed because as always, YMMV.
Originally Posted by JamesTChicago
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-22 15:06 #27048Senior Member

Posts: 77I saw her a few days ago. She was great, petite sexy body, pretty face and good skills. Nice tits, maybe Bs, natural I think, and for such a small girl they seemed larger. They are sensitive however. We chatted for a while afterwards, she's very sweet.
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]
While I was there there was another new girl working there with a huge rack. A bit of a butterface, not going to lie, but she sure had a smokin body. I didn't get a good enough look to judge if they were man made or not however. If anyone has seen her, first of all what's her name, and can you tell me if they're natural? If so I'll have to make a trip back there to see her.
-
06-04-22 14:07 #27047Regular Member

Posts: 8Diana Princess Latina Spa
Saw Diana, Mexican with curly hair, tight body and tattoos. Nothing beyond a HJ and more costly than it's worth but great body and allowed touching.
-
06-04-22 12:45 #27046Senior Member

Posts: 1352An hour visit with many MA girls should allow MSOG. Rosa, Elsi, Kinga, Chloe Chi, Liah should be able to do that (have not seen the last 2 but based on reports).
Originally Posted by JamesTChicago
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-22 12:01 #27045Senior Member

Posts: 313CLM Melissa or others
I've seen it reported once or twice that you can get msog with CLM Melissa, but what I haven't seen is if there's an extra cost for it and what that cost may be. Also, is it something to ask for upfront or sort of happens naturally. Any help with your guys experiences would be much appreciated. Dms are fine with me.
Also, I'm looking for msog because I'm a bit of a quick shooter and often disappoint myself by blowing a bunch of money for a short experience, so any other msog recommendations would be great at CLM or elsewhere.
I know about the red table girls but have always had bad experiences with bait and switch.
Thanks all!
James.
-
06-03-22 22:11 #27044Regular Member

Posts: 4New Dude Here
Hello all,
Just signed up. Happy I found this place on Reddit.
Experiences:
HAO Halsted /3X - Weak massage, good CBJ from granny.
Comfort on Archer. Decent massage, HJ alright.
DD Archer. Average HJ, bitchy MT.
King Hickory Hills. Top notch HJ.
Macau. Grannies, HJ only, average.
Star Hot 31st. Young, average HJ.
Unwind on Canal / Archer. Gorgeous young, good HJ, allowed kitty petting.
Moon. Good HJ, kinda rushed.
Any recommendations in Chinatown / Bridgeport area welcome!
-
06-03-22 12:17 #27043Senior Member

Posts: 48Ozone
I've gone to Ozone twice in the last month and have drawn two young hot Thai girls. Don't remember the first one's name, but Lily most recently. All quote 200 for FS, but a good time had by all and they have great bodies.
Originally Posted by SideTalker
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-22 00:19 #27042Senior Member

Posts: 1710Mix full time student Ella at BHC
I get asked sometimes by you guys whether a girl speaks good English or not. I guess some of you are tired of using google translate lol. Well, Ella at BHC is a full time student pursuing a master degree at a local university and speaks good English. She is a Singaporean (dad) and Taiwanese (mom) mix girl. She grew up in Singapore and English is taught there. The tuition for an international student is expensive, so she just started doing this line of work part time earlier this year. I believe she said this is her second stint as she did work during her spring break.
She self claimed to be 24 yr old which sounds right given that is the right age when pursuing a master. While she might be young, I find her skills to be good. Plus, she is very playful. But I would say the main reason to see her is that she is very tight. She is petite to begin with, but given her extremely low mileage her pussy is very tight. She said she studies hard and doesn't have much time to fuck around casually.
If you ever wants a girl who you can talk to in English, go see Ella. Or if you never had a mixed Asian girl of Singaporean and Taiwanese, here is your chance.
Took 5 body pics of her on my phone. You guys know how to reach me if you are interested. If you are new friends, don't forget to include your hobby email or text number in your pm. And as always, tell her Charlie sent you if you decide to go see her.









Reply With Quote



