Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 245 of 582 FirstFirst ... 145 195 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 295 345 ... LastLast
Results 3,661 to 3,675 of 8723
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5063

    Stay away YMMV!

    Quote Originally Posted by Landmark1  [View Original Post]
    She's been reviewed and my experience was consistent with prior reviews. Small, safe, smoke-free apartment in New Haven. $ hhr. She has about 3 teeth and is larger and older than pictures in the ad. Complete dead fish. Covered BJ and laid there without moving or making a sound. Not recommended.
    I went to see her back 2019 and she tried to play the boyfriend is home from work early routine banging at the front door. So, I told her I want my money back or I'm not going anywhere. The crazy thing is the BBBJ was feeling pretty okay too. Anyway, I think it depends on what kind of mood her pimp is in. If he wants to get his fix she is probably going to act like she she needs to use the bathroom and pass the money off to her pimp through the window and then come out and start the process until he knocks at the door.

  2. #5062
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    From her ad:

    "I don't DO SCAMS AND don't HAVE TIME FOR THEM YOU WILL GET BLOCKED". Ad contact 203-689-6517.

    BMD.
    I swear man women trying to get your money without working for it is absolutely disgusting man. A lot of us need to take a break from seeing our local escorts to teach them a lesson. I have not seen a female escort in over a year.

  3. #5061
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    From her ad:

    "I don't DO SCAMS AND don't HAVE TIME FOR THEM YOU WILL GET BLOCKED". Ad contact 203-689-6517.

    BMD.
    Thanks BMD appreciate you as always bro.

  4. #5060

    Ashley New Haven

    Quote Originally Posted by Dommanct  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see her? Does she really squirt? Legit?

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...e/954662178120
    She's been reviewed and my experience was consistent with prior reviews. Small, safe, smoke-free apartment in New Haven. $ hhr. She has about 3 teeth and is larger and older than pictures in the ad. Complete dead fish. Covered BJ and laid there without moving or making a sound. Not recommended.

  5. #5059

    Avoid ripoff: JUICY BABYY

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatBoyTruth  [View Original Post]
    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...c/349044031773

    Asked for deposit for outcall and says only does outcall. Cheap HH shoulda been red flag. Didn't listen to it blinded by a fat ass. Beat me for 56 $ upfront. Fuck it, charge it to the hobby but still annoying. Don't trust this chick. If someone wants to post pics, feel free. But link is above.

    Rookie mistake, and I've been doing this shit long enough to know not to do this. But, I have done it in the past and the girls were honest. Just, like I said too cheap of a HH donation shoulda been red flag.
    From her ad:

    "I don't DO SCAMS AND don't HAVE TIME FOR THEM YOU WILL GET BLOCKED". Ad contact 203-689-6517.

    BMD.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 7DF3EEBD-F35C-47A3-956D-64C955F6EB1E.jpg‎  

  6. #5058

    Got me

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatBoyTruth  [View Original Post]
    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...c/349044031773

    Asked for deposit for outcall and says only does outcall. Cheap HH shoulda been red flag. Didn't listen to it blinded by a fat ass. Beat me for 56 $ upfront. Fuck it, charge it to the hobby but still annoying. Don't trust this chick. If someone wants to post pics, feel free. But link is above.

    Rookie mistake, and I've been doing this shit long enough to know not to do this. But, I have done it in the past and the girls were honest. Just, like I said too cheap of a HH donation shoulda been red flag.
    It happens to us all! Thanks for in info.

  7. #5057
    Quote Originally Posted by Zrtknl  [View Original Post]
    I've seen those "Caroline hands of an angel" ads when searching for older women. Does she provide anything beyond the table massage?
    She does. First time I saw her was a couple years ago and the table massage isn't much of anything. I laid face down the first time thinking I was legit only going to get a massage, next thing I know she asks me If I'd like to turn over and she's completely naked. Nice big sloppy ass, head is a bit rough as others have said. Unfortunately there's always a stench down there but I will say she responds quickly and 80 for a half hour with no rush is pretty good. Seems to be up for any position but will typically just lay there. If you want to pound some Granny meat imo deb is a better bet or seeimaginations.

  8. #5056

    Got me for 50

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...c/349044031773

    Asked for deposit for outcall and says only does outcall. Cheap HH shoulda been red flag. Didn't listen to it blinded by a fat ass. Beat me for 56 $ upfront. Fuck it, charge it to the hobby but still annoying. Don't trust this chick. If someone wants to post pics, feel free. But link is above.

    Rookie mistake, and I've been doing this shit long enough to know not to do this. But, I have done it in the past and the girls were honest. Just, like I said too cheap of a HH donation shoulda been red flag.

  9. #5055

    Imaginationsexy

    Quote Originally Posted by Zrtknl  [View Original Post]
    Which part of New Haven is she in? Is she older than the 58 on her STG profile?
    She's on the New Haven East Haven border off exit 50. If I were to guess I would say she's 58 or around that age.

  10. #5054

    Imaginationsexy

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvTallBlonds  [View Original Post]
    Seen her twice. She is extremely tiny and the titties are indeed massive. Area was easy to find and in a reasonably safe location, albeit with some shady characters lurking in the hallway when I came by but went through with it.

    Sucked me off for a good 8 minutes and then I fucked her Mish finished on her and a bit on the futon as well LOL. For her age don't expect a porn star experience but I found her to be more enthusiastic then Caroline in Hamden. Would recommend her. Avoid doggy tho, there was a stench the last time I tried that.
    Which part of New Haven is she in? Is she older than the 58 on her STG profile?

  11. #5053
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueFox141  [View Original Post]
    It really helps to give a link or at least reference where you saw her ad.
    Her / his IG Instagram is tiffanyroberts_860 pic attached.

    If that's a man that'd be mess up or at least he should be straight forward and post that shit.

  12. #5052
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by DickieMcc  [View Original Post]
    Although I have not seen her I have read reports that she does. But I read it's pretty dead fish.
    I tried it once, and pretty much everything was available, but it was gross! An awful semi-hard BJ from a very flabby nude old lady with a stinky snatch. I stuck my finger down there went instantly soft. My visit was maybe 5 years ago and she hasn't gotten any younger.

  13. #5051
    Quote Originally Posted by MiguelGrau0716  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this girl? Has Facebook and IG posts mentioned gloryhole.
    It really helps to give a link or at least reference where you saw her ad.

  14. #5050

    RE: Tiffany R

    Quote Originally Posted by MiguelGrau0716  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this girl? Has Facebook and IG posts mentioned gloryhole.
    Its been reported for a while now its a guy, the pics and vids are stolen from elseware.

  15. #5049

    New haven squirter

    Anyone see her? Does she really squirt? Legit?

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...e/954662178120

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape