Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11919

    Candis

    Quote Originally Posted by Verbatim48  [View Original Post]
    Now that RubMD is back online I see that Candis is back. She dropped off when the pandemic started. Looking forward to seeing her again to get my Gilf fix!
    I was starting to become a regular of hers when the pandemic hit. I can't wait to see her again. Just seeing her ad up again got my blood going.

    Gents if she is available, see her. I hope to be under her hands again soon. A true gem of a provider.

  2. #11918

    Help me find her

    She was the baddest Asian masseuse I've ever experienced. I'll travel to California if that's where she is now LOL Eva is dumb for letting her go!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20220605-135657_WhatsApp.jpg‎   Screenshot_20220605-135949_WhatsApp.jpg‎  

  3. #11917

    Insiders Of Eva

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyHobbyist  [View Original Post]
    Is not the owner of Eva or Ib. I've been in this game long enough that I know who he is due to girls talking and us just missing each other thru the years. I also know the actual owner too.
    Help me find the fine Asian who wore the black short shorts DM if needed. Thanks brother!

  4. #11916

    Melody, body rub

    Has anyone seen Melody who advertises on rubmd? Haven't found any reviews, other than rubmd. May try to schedule when I get back in the 'ville.

    https://rubmd.com/louisville-ky/2e79...6-64034a59ae4f

  5. #11915

    You know what they say.

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoNutts  [View Original Post]
    Is that not the sickest shit I've ever seen on this board in over 20 years. Even if I was a owner what did he think he was accomplishing. Hey everyone I found the pearl in the oyster. I'm still lmfao at his line EVERYONE GO SEE LOL OMG he has to be a low level educated individual. And to call himself my daddy LOL. Maybe he's one of the dudes I've kicked out of either place after the real owner asked me too. I know there have been a few that got the boot. But taking my name is stalkerish you and happy have shit in his cereal today. Poor fella, he was so excited to have solved 100,000 question. I'm still laughing.
    Imitation is the greatest form of flattery. I'll admit that for a while I thought you were part ownership but over the years I saw both good and bad reports from you on the two places in question. I know you get special treatment but it's from your relationship with ownership instead of a return on your posts here. I agree though, he didn't accomplish anything with his post other that stirring the pot a bit.

  6. #11914
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  7. #11913

    I liked her

    Quote Originally Posted by Verbatim48  [View Original Post]
    Now that RubMD is back online I see that Candis is back. She dropped off when the pandemic started. Looking forward to seeing her again to get my Gilf fix!
    Last time the BBBJCIM was so good I couldn't hold it in and blew way too early. The picture is a bit dated though, but I would see again in a pinch.

  8. #11912

    Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by FunTime502  [View Original Post]
    Candy is no longer at Rose off Dixie. Anybody know where she is now? The new girl said she "went home to her husband". Who knows.
    Is there anybody worth seeing at rose now? I'll be out that way this week, info would be appreciated.

  9. #11911

    My stalker I guess

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyLivin  [View Original Post]
    No, no he's not. But it's interesting enough for you to be rattled so much you created a name for him.
    Is that not the sickest shit I've ever seen on this board in over 20 years. Even if I was a owner what did he think he was accomplishing. Hey everyone I found the pearl in the oyster. I'm still lmfao at his line EVERYONE GO SEE LOL OMG he has to be a low level educated individual. And to call himself my daddy LOL. Maybe he's one of the dudes I've kicked out of either place after the real owner asked me too. I know there have been a few that got the boot. But taking my name is stalkerish you and happy have shit in his cereal today. Poor fella, he was so excited to have solved 100,000 question. I'm still laughing.

  10. #11910

    Candid is back

    Now that RubMD is back online I see that Candis is back. She dropped off when the pandemic started. Looking forward to seeing her again to get my Gilf fix!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3C3CC1AE-279B-4E6B-A659-B13B287AE87D.jpg‎  

  11. #11909
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoNuttsDad  [View Original Post]
    Two nutts is Eva and IB the owner. See what he wrote in the comments Eva as of now has the best talent. Wendy and Jesica (that just arrived Sunday) are working. Jess is very pretty. IB still has May. May will be leaving around the 21st. But she will return in 10 days or so. Check it out! Updates on all the girls in Eva, he often advertises here for business.
    No, no he's not. But it's interesting enough for you to be rattled so much you created a name for him.

  12. #11908

    Two nutts

    Is not the owner of Eva or Ib. I've been in this game long enough that I know who he is due to girls talking and us just missing each other thru the years. I also know the actual owner too.

  13. #11907
    [Deleted by Admin]

    Do you see where it says "Report Post?"

    A2

  14. #11906
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  15. #11905

    So in

    Visiting this weekend and also saw Georgia. Can't compare to others in town but compared to my normal stomping grounds I was very pleased. Nice curves, sexy black dress, friendly and on flip asked for BJ and she later asked for CFS and I obliged. I'm a little bigger than average so CBJ was a little toothy but not too bad. CFS had to work it in as I found her pretty tight. I'd definitely repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape