Thread: Trying this Sugar Baby thing.
+
Add Report
Results 2,476 to 2,490 of 6947
-
06-05-22 12:04 #4472Senior Member

Posts: 350Yeah we are supposed to meet this week. We will see. I am quietly optimistic.
Originally Posted by BlueStar7
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-22 12:03 #4471Senior Member

Posts: 350Yeah it is six of one half a dozen of the others. I had one where we had a quick dinner cost me maybe $80 for both of us with drinks and tip and then back to my place, and after that she would just come hang at my place. But yes generally I run up date costs, but I am fine with that. I enjoy going out and doing stuff anyway.
Originally Posted by BussaNut
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-22 08:30 #4470Senior Member

Posts: 337Not exactly free
Well it kinda sounds like you did pay for it with all those dinner dates. I meet them at a store. Talk in the car for a few minutes then on to my house. Not once have I had to ever pay for extras.
Originally Posted by SeekingRdu
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-22 08:28 #4469Senior Member

Posts: 503Location
If they have their location as North Carolina, North Carolina it's usually fake.
Originally Posted by SeekingRdu
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-22 23:00 #4468Regular Member

Posts: 21She seems legit but I our timeline are conflicting she gets free only on Thursday and Friday and mine on different day of the week. If you meet up let me know how it went.
Originally Posted by SeekingRdu
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-22 11:15 #4467Senior Member

Posts: 350Did you ever get with her?
Originally Posted by BlueStar7
[View Original Post]
I have just started texting her. Says she is in Asheville.
So far she seems legit, but if she is flakey on meetups that is not good.
-
06-02-22 18:46 #4466Senior Member

Posts: 503Let us know how it goes.
Originally Posted by NyteOwl
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-22 17:21 #4465Senior Member

Posts: 73SultryBeauty
Yep, that's the report I remembered seeing. Thanks! Proceeding with caution but the services you mentioned are exactly what I'm looking for so I think it's worth a shot.
Originally Posted by BrianPeter
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-22 13:14 #4464Senior Member

Posts: 481Your link
Your link is referencing the wrong girl. The one he is asking about I have not met but, based on my brief chat, she's DTF. The one your link is referencing is a new girl that's ghosting and TGTBT.
Originally Posted by Grasshopping
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-22 10:55 #4463Senior Member

Posts: 350Nice work! This is what it's about with these girls, treat them decently and many of them are up for fun often with no money involved.
Originally Posted by GitterDun
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-22 08:06 #4462Senior Member

Posts: 503SultryBeauty
That's her. I saw her once and reported on her here.
Originally Posted by BenInJoe
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-22 07:06 #4461Senior Member

Posts: 734SB Info
You might find some useful information in my post in this thread (#4080) earlier this year. I would recommend going for the full 2000 tokens. I started off on SB wanting to add only 1 or 2 as well, but I now have 6 or 7 and I have to figure out how to manage that many.
Originally Posted by Dollersine
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-22 00:50 #4460Senior Member

Posts: 104Patience pays
Met a girl on seeking almost 2 yrs ago, did meet and greet and she talked like she would be open to play for pay eventually but said she would really like to get to know me first over a few dinner dates, I kinda blew it off as she was just playing me but she was good conversation and I stayed in touch occasionally over the past 2 yrs. She did some gypsy type travel stuff but ended up back in Charlotte a couple months ago. She actually contacted me and asked if I'd like to have a dinner date. We went out a couple times and I hinted around about when we could "hangout" maybe at her place and she said she would have to check with her roommate first but maybe after a few more dinner dates.
Then out of the blue she text me that she had a fantasy and wanted to know if I'd help her fulfill it. I said I'd love to hear more and she said well I can't text it I'll have to call you. I said call now. LOL. She did and said she wanted to give me head and video it with the cum shot in her mouth. Of course I couldn't deny her of the fantasy and it went off perfectly. She didn't ask for any $ either. So I guess it pays to always be nice and things will come back around for you. Now it's time for me to mention my fantasy to her.
To be continued. P.S. She isn't on seeking anymore.
-
06-01-22 22:53 #4459Senior Member

Posts: 120I thought she was a catfish when I reverse image searched her pics and found someone named "Jordy Love" out there with videos. She said that was her, so it very well could be her, but I got a weird vibe and didn't keep talking to her. I am probably more cautious than average so might be worth checking out if you want.
Originally Posted by NyteOwl
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-22 22:34 #4458Senior Member

Posts: 489I guess the link I posted didn't work. Just do a search using the last 12 characters if her profile URL, ca430 e23 f777 and your will that post.
Originally Posted by Grasshopping
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






