Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 431 of 1654 FirstFirst ... 331 381 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 481 531 931 1431 ... LastLast
Results 6,451 to 6,465 of 24808
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18358

    DI and others

    Quote Originally Posted by DonCollins76  [View Original Post]
    Yes, it's not hard to figure out who they are. The reviews are very descriptive and read like a penthouse story.
    DI is the main local game in town. Plenty of options and decent rotation. There are a couple other agencies that send girls through occasionally. Here's one: https://vipexclusivemodels.escortbook.com.

    From a price point with the market, DI is still really good, even with rising prices. When I compare the experience with DI with most of the other independents or agencies, to get DI level skill / looks costs 400-600/ hour. So, for me, DI is still the best route to go. Even when I visit other cities. Cincinnati, Columbus, Louisville (dead), NYC, DC, Tampa, Chicago. Nothing really compares in my mind for the price point and experience combined.

    If you can find beautiful women, drug free, who will work for 200-250/ hour, sure, that'd be great. My expectations are GFE and MSOG in an hour.

    Of course, this is YMMV and everyone has their own opinions on what is good.

  2. #18357

    Ownership

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    DI is managed and partially owned locally. By mongers that participate on this board. I thought everybody knew that.
    Yes, it's not hard to figure out who they are. The reviews are very descriptive and read like a penthouse story.

  3. #18356

    Local?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mnyez  [View Original Post]
    The girls that work for DI for the most part are great. I would like to see someone local do the same thing.
    DI is managed and partially owned locally. By mongers that participate on this board. I thought everybody knew that.

  4. #18355

    DI has become a Monopoly

    Quote Originally Posted by CallMeBoss  [View Original Post]
    How do you guys feel about another agency coming? And if it did what would your recommendations be? I've read mixed feelings on the current agency. I think a new group of girls that give great service is a great thing.

    Feel free to comment or message.
    The girls that work for DI for the most part are great. I would like to see someone local do the same thing.

  5. #18354

    I agree

    Quote Originally Posted by HoHunter2  [View Original Post]
    Competition is good. Good service at a fair price would be welcomed.
    DI's prices have been rising fast.

  6. #18353

    Thick white girl

    Don't call this girl too many games!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20220604-221236.jpg‎  

  7. #18352

    Thanks for responding

    Quote Originally Posted by HoHunter2  [View Original Post]
    Competition is good. Good service at a fair price would be welcomed.
    Don't hold back, what's a fair price to you? What do you consider good service? Sorry just getting an idea.

  8. #18351
    Quote Originally Posted by CallMeBoss  [View Original Post]
    How do you guys feel about another agency coming? And if it did what would your recommendations be? I've read mixed feelings on the current agency. I think a new group of girls that give great service is a great thing.

    Feel free to comment or message.
    Competition is good. Good service at a fair price would be welcomed.

  9. #18350

    Input needed

    How do you guys feel about another agency coming? And if it did what would your recommendations be? I've read mixed feelings on the current agency. I think a new group of girls that give great service is a great thing.

    Feel free to comment or message.

  10. #18349

    New to this

    I've seen her quite a few times. She's legit. Not to punctual, but offer BBJ which is pretty good and covered FS.

    Quote Originally Posted by DDP71  [View Original Post]
    I am new to this life style and I am looking for a little coaching / info. I have been looking at a lot of sites for awhile and I am thinking about giving a girl a try. Does anyone have any info on her?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...454/3176760663

    Thanks.

  11. #18348

    I fell for it

    This one has some good reviews so I thought I'd reach out since I'm in town. Immediately goes right in to wanting to sell her vids. Didn't want to meet as she said she couldn't. So I bit and asked for a video just because she had a good review before. Well I paid and she sent me a video of some dudes head (yes his face) for a few minutes of him doing someone but you never could tell as you only saw his face. WTH LOL. So don't buy content from this one. She has nothing worth looking at.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...a/198277174815

  12. #18347

    Head doctor

    Saw this one a few days ago. Head doctor is right tho had her over for a qv and opted to just get some head. She did a very good job knew what areas get ya going overall a cool time very chill girl and easy to talk to damage was a Ben Franklin. Still looking for a petite white girl so hmu if you have any leads thank you and be safe brothers.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/82961595

  13. #18346

    DI vs escort

    Quote Originally Posted by TrackSideIndy  [View Original Post]
    Can someone please explain the difference between the Escort Reports and the DI Discreet Info Review?
    The DI reviews are intended for girls at DiscreetInfo. Ch only. The escort reviews are for all others. DI was popular enough that they felt it necessary to separate those reviews from the others.

  14. #18345

    Escort VS DI

    Can someone please explain the difference between the Escort Reports and the DI Discreet Info Review?

  15. #18344

    Face Tattos.

    This is just me but I think it holds true. I never dream about ladies with face tattoos. Face tattoos as it was explained to me a while back that those denote some kind of ownership. Hopefully you are getting my message.

    Quote Originally Posted by DDP71  [View Original Post]
    I am new to this life style and I am looking for a little coaching / info. I have been looking at a lot of sites for awhile and I am thinking about giving a girl a try. Does anyone have any info on her?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...454/3176760663

    Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape