High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8980

    New here

    Gentlemen, I am new here and getting used to the increased rates in all areas of this forum. Originally from the Midwest so it's taking some getting used to.

    What is the going rate for this area for a massage with extras? When I say extras, I mean typical HE, BJ, cfs, BBBJ, BBFS, etc at the parlors.

    Where I'm from, the whole shebang (BBBJ and BBFS CIP) for 2 bills out the door.

    Thanks in advance.

    So-Crates.

  2. #8979

    Any milking table service in Seattle area?

    Always wanted to try a milking table but never see any advertised around here.

  3. #8978
    Quote Originally Posted by Seatown22  [View Original Post]
    Why not just head over to Ocean Massage next to Roxbury Lanes? You would probably enjoy Melissa over there if you are looking for more extras.
    That's an option too if I want FS, though I've been there before a few years ago. I just like exploring new places (women) and primarily interested in a good massage / HJ, with maybe some roaming.

  4. #8977
    Senior Member


    Posts: 706

    Prostate relief

    If you're cool with older Korean woman, Bobbi at Sun Spa will go to town on you. BBBJ with extreme prostate massage & BBFS CIP.

    I've always a nice time there. A true Soapy body glide in table shower, prostate massage w / BJ, BBFS, CIM, CIP. Haven't been in a while, so not sure of new ladies.

    I tend to like the older women, because they get down & dirty.

    Stay safe,

    -LCB.

    Quote Originally Posted by Qasim311  [View Original Post]
    Was looking for any info on prostate massage specialists. Have seen yurijoy who is a great deal, any other recommendations for PM providers? Can be in spa or independent.

  5. #8976
    Have you tried sweet Mickey?

    Quote Originally Posted by Qasim311  [View Original Post]
    Was looking for any info on prostate massage specialists. Have seen yurijoy who is a great deal, any other recommendations for PM providers? Can be in spa or independent.

  6. #8975
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldMinerLxv  [View Original Post]
    Thank you so much for the intel KitWalker!

    That certainly helps a lot and I think I'll be giving Lisa a try next time I'm in town on business and need a long lunch break.

    Goldminer.
    Why not just head over to Ocean Massage next to Roxbury Lanes? You would probably enjoy Melissa over there if you are looking for more extras.

  7. #8974

    PM recommendation

    Quote Originally Posted by Qasim311  [View Original Post]
    Was looking for any info on prostate massage specialists. Have seen yurijoy who is a great deal, any other recommendations for PM providers? Can be in spa or independent.
    I recommend Sophi at Laurel Spa in Lake City. She's 55, so don't get your hopes up for much else, although she allows some OTC down below, and will take tits out. But ask her to go light on the massage. Then do the things you should know how to do to get her to do the rest. I was convinced at one point she was licking it. Some special trickery involved. Anyway, with the fingertip massage and masterful PM, it was quite intense.

  8. #8973

    Element Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by KitWalker1967  [View Original Post]
    Apologies, I got distracted and didn't post everything I'd intended. The four most recent reviews indicate this is a HE only parlor, with Lisa allowing some kissing, finger-banging and tit play extras. A few reviews of other girls from 2021 indicate BJs were a possibility. One of the photos on RM shows a nice table shower, but there's no mention of it in the reviews.
    Thank you so much for the intel KitWalker!

    That certainly helps a lot and I think I'll be giving Lisa a try next time I'm in town on business and need a long lunch break.

    Goldminer.

  9. #8972

    Rub md?

    Looks like rub md got shut down been trying to log on to it.

  10. #8971

    Let us know.

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    Seriously? He was asking what a customary tip was. You were so close to being an unmoderated senior.

    A2

  11. #8970

    Element Massage Continued

    Quote Originally Posted by GoldMinerLxv  [View Original Post]
    I need a little assist from you guys.

    I have business in White Center occasionally that is only a few blocks away from this AMP and was hoping for some intel before giving them a try. Other leads nearby would likewise be appreciated.

    Thanks.. Goldminer.
    Apologies, I got distracted and didn't post everything I'd intended. The four most recent reviews indicate this is a HE only parlor, with Lisa allowing some kissing, finger-banging and tit play extras. A few reviews of other girls from 2021 indicate BJs were a possibility. One of the photos on RM shows a nice table shower, but there's no mention of it in the reviews.

  12. #8969

    Any PM specialists?

    Was looking for any info on prostate massage specialists. Have seen yurijoy who is a great deal, any other recommendations for PM providers? Can be in spa or independent.

  13. #8968

    Element Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by GoldMinerLxv  [View Original Post]
    I need a little assist from you guys.

    I have business in White Center occasionally that is only a few blocks away from this AMP and was hoping for some intel before giving them a try. Other leads nearby would likewise be appreciated.

    Thanks.. Goldminer.
    Seventeen reviews on RM. Last one dated 4/11/2022. The four most recent were for Lisa, 46 - 50 years old. Looks like a decent place to check out if you're in the area.

  14. #8967

    Element Massage. White Center

    I need a little assist from you guys.

    I have business in White Center occasionally that is only a few blocks away from this AMP and was hoping for some intel before giving them a try. Other leads nearby would likewise be appreciated.

    Thanks.. Goldminer.

  15. #8966
    Quote Originally Posted by TheThinker808  [View Original Post]
    Where is this at?
    Lin massage, on 85th Seattle. I've been posting about it for the last few months, just take a look at my posts for an exact address.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape