Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18769
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyManLaw  [View Original Post]
    DM Only. Interested in anyones experience with her recently. DM only please.
    I would like info as well, if you would please DM.

  2. #18768

    Sweet Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by SamGrant  [View Original Post]
    Went around 5 pm. Not crowded. Got Sophia. Not the Sophia I had in March (taller, thin). This Sophia was average height and curvier. B maybe C boobs.

    Got the hour. TS was nice with plenty of teasing. Asked for hard massage. She spent time but massage was average at best. Teasing preflip was pretty weak. After flip massaged every where. I've never had a post flip massage go that long without touching the boys. I finally just put her hand on my junk. $2 all in for everything. She worked hard on FS (jumped on too willing to ride) but I prefer much more teasing. That and the very average massage makes me likely to request someone else next time.
    I was in Midtown so decided to stop in to see what type of talent this place had. Got Sophia, normal body. I just came in and gave me a hug. Average massage and did not object to roaming OTC. She told me to flip. I told her I want everything. Tipped her 1. 6. She got out of her clothes and started feeling me up and so of course I joined in the fun. She like having her nipples played with and sucked. We ran through doggy and flat doggy before finishing in mish. She cleaned me up well, and it was time to go.

  3. #18767
    Quote Originally Posted by RedFox2120  [View Original Post]
    What time did you go? I think they close early if no appointments. They don't really do walk in.
    Well I did text and call actually with a Voice number no response till after I posted this.

    They clarified that staff took the day off for leisure. It was a beautiful day.

    Can't blame them for that cause I was doing the same.

  4. #18766
    Quote Originally Posted by Captgol  [View Original Post]
    Went to luna in noblesville. Sign off with closed sign on the door despite Google saying they were open. I didn't call ahead though. I rarely do.
    What time did you go? I think they close early if no appointments. They don't really do walk in.

  5. #18765

    Diana at 317

    DM Only. Interested in anyones experience with her recently. DM only please.

  6. #18764

    No news is news

    Went to luna in noblesville. Sign off with closed sign on the door despite Google saying they were open. I didn't call ahead though. I rarely do.

  7. #18763

    Today

    Tried a footspa on 146 and Grey Rd. Nice massage. Nothing else offered. Stopped in Sunflower on Allisonville. Gal was fine with a perfect ass. Looking was as close as I got to that. Self serve only. Did 30 min. Gave her 20. Won't go back.

  8. #18762

    Spirit Spa on E. Hanna

    Today I see newly advertised on both rubsguide.com and pinkdatepage.com at 93 X E. Hanna Ave, NW corner of Hanna & Madison, same building as Subway and Vaper Kings Indy, google streetview shows Pregnancy Choices Indy at 93 X, has only one review on Google from four days ago who stated apparently just opened.

  9. #18761

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by TigerKing  [View Original Post]
    Google "Main St Day Spa Plainfield".
    Thanks. I am familiar with the location.

  10. #18760

    Sweets

    Went around 5 pm. Not crowded. Got Sophia. Not the Sophia I had in March (taller, thin). This Sophia was average height and curvier. B maybe C boobs.

    Got the hour. TS was nice with plenty of teasing. Asked for hard massage. She spent time but massage was average at best. Teasing preflip was pretty weak. After flip massaged every where. I've never had a post flip massage go that long without touching the boys. I finally just put her hand on my junk. $2 all in for everything. She worked hard on FS (jumped on too willing to ride) but I prefer much more teasing. That and the very average massage makes me likely to request someone else next time.

  11. #18759

    Palindrome?

    Considering local options this evening. Haven't been to the Palindrome for a couple years. Anyone ventured there lately?

  12. #18758
    Quote Originally Posted by Indy4620  [View Original Post]
    Where might this Day Spa you speak of be located?
    Google "Main St Day Spa Plainfield".

  13. #18757

    Main Street Day Spa in Plainfield

    Quote Originally Posted by Indy4620  [View Original Post]
    Where might this Day Spa you speak of be located?
    Located on north side of E. Main St / US4X across the street from Walmart, cute small building with entrance door on the west side corner of the building and parking in front or back, google Main St Day Spa for website.

  14. #18756

    Few more spas

    So, Foot spa in Zionsville, Ford and 334. No chance of anything there last 2 or 3 times I went. I always lay naked without a sheet to gauge their playfulness. One gal actually closed the door and bitched to the manager about me not being covered. 10th and 465, Feet Fetish. Get the smaller lady, and after a few times, the options open. They had a lady there a couple of years ago who was so much fun. She went back to China. Another around the corner on Girls School, between 10th and 36. Self serve only. King foot on 36, depends who you get, but some play, some don't. I have had a party of women across the hall getting foot massages while my therapist was smacking flesh on a HJ. I was like shhh, LOL. As I am older, my fave is a middle aged Caucasian woman who works from home, and then I take my time and not perve on them the first 2 or 3 times. Then start the process of more and more. Don't get me wrong. Just went to Tulip last week. Very nice time. Standard rates and services. They just make me nervous. I know going to a foot spa, I am going to usually get a great massage, and whatever else is gravy. The ones I don't like are the teasers. Brush their hands, do everything but finish the job.

    Sorry to monopolize the conversation. Just putting out my experiences. Will update as I visit.

  15. #18755
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeNavy24  [View Original Post]
    Normally I frequent foot spas. Have always had an aversion to be laying their getting flogged when the popo decides to visit. These spas will offer much more but they have to get to trust you. Missed a raid on the corner of Girls school and 10th a few years ago by about 4 minutes. I am probably a better source on the somewhat legitimate foot spas than anything else. These places seem to cycle between no hankey pankey and let's have some fun. Feet Retreat, 161st and Towne is currently in a downward spiral. There have been some winners here before, but last couple of times, nothing. Foot Fitness by Costco on 86th is the same. Really a bust last couple of times, even though 3 weeks ago, came across an older woman who was feeling her oats, and mine in there. Went to Holistic Sunday in Nora. Great time, Emmy was very nice to look at and seemed to be to her job. Left with a smile on my face. Spa in Brownsburg, great massage, nothing else out of 2 tries. Yangs on 82nd has had it's moments, but again, seems to be clamping down. Over the years I have visited every place in Indy. My fave has long since moved on. I think she was called BoBo. Taller and smoking hot. Had 2 or 3 spas on the west side. Last saw her 3 year ago or more. Another was a very young gal on west Washington. Was only there a few months, but no more than 20, and built. Holy cow. Lin's Foot spa on Keystone and 116 is great. Have known her for years so my mileage goes much farther I think She gets paranoid about guys just going for it. But worth a few visits to get to know her. There was a red head on the west side, worked out of her house. Worth the visits to develop trust, and then voom. Unsure if she is still there. I got prostate cancer, and now this frickin implant that I am not real impressed with. Fun to roll over with a hard on, but miss the old boy. There are diamonds in the rough out there. Anyway, be safe. I have another spot I am going to try on the east side. Big boobs, attractive and my age. Just have to get the timing right.
    Thanks for the interesting read. There is a foot spa in Kokomo that from a few (female) coworkers reports always sounded like there may be some side action but then I dismissed it completely given how Kokomo is such a dry town. I am a very infrequent flyer and usually visit an AMP with a solid history when I am out of town once or twice per year. I never have an opportunity to build trust with a provider. Maybe I can at the local foot spa.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape