Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 802 of 1881 FirstFirst ... 302 702 752 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 852 902 1302 1802 ... LastLast
Results 12,016 to 12,030 of 28206
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16191

    Best BBBJ

    Quote Originally Posted by RedMountain  [View Original Post]
    Fellow mongers,

    Visiting Tampa for the first time. Any recommendations on the best BBBJ around? White / black. Like them both. New to Tampa scene (not to the forum) but will give my reviews here once complete.
    Maura at the 6 shops without a doubt. She also does independent. Regardless her head game is INCREDIBLE and she offers an awesome overall experience.

  2. #16190
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry888  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/83196116

    Interested in meeting Foxy. Does anyone have info?
    "scat friendly".

    Someone watched Amber Heard's trial too much.

  3. #16189

    Best BBBJ?

    Fellow mongers,

    Visiting Tampa for the first time. Any recommendations on the best BBBJ around? White / black. Like them both. New to Tampa scene (not to the forum) but will give my reviews here once complete.

  4. #16188

    Foxy

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/83196116

    Interested in meeting Foxy. Does anyone have info?

  5. #16187

    Miss Lola

    Contacted her last night around 0530, and offered $.5 for HH with her and her t.

    Roommate. Crickets, then around 10 she responds with a yes don't have link but search box on LC under her name. Just throwing it out there for guys who play in that area. 50th and Columbus.

  6. #16186

    Cardate

    Quote Originally Posted by RedWall  [View Original Post]
    Any knowledge on this Nicole? I can't recall seeing her here or in past ads but generic look makes it hard.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/8135500916
    She used to work north end of Nebraska. She moves around alot. Won't do anything for less than $. 0, you pick her up at address given, and hope she comes through.

  7. #16185

    Confirm

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverBackKing  [View Original Post]
    Nice hard tight body, great attitude taks instructions well, a little gps but a good investment of frequent flyer. Skills over fair but not perfect.
    She is solid provider, however she ghosted me last Sunday. She is literally 6 min from where I work.

  8. #16184

    Visiting now

    I am in the Riverview area for 2 weeks. If anyone could share some digits or links thank you in advance. It would be nice to find a hassle free date in or out and someone who is not related to Uncle LEO. If your in Fort Myers area I will repay the favor.

  9. #16183
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/83144540

    This one is apparently new in town and from Boston. Has any by any chance had the chance to see her yet?

  10. #16182

    Solid provider

    Quote Originally Posted by RedWall  [View Original Post]
    Any knowledge on this Nicole? I can't recall seeing her here or in past ads but generic look makes it hard.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/8135500916
    Nice hard tight body, great attitude takes instructions well, a little gps but a good investment of frequent flyer. Skills over fair but not perfect.

  11. #16181

    Short Stay

    I town for work in Channel District at nice hotel. Who should I contact locally that is reliable and safe and won't break bank? Thanks for the input in advance.

  12. #16180

    Nicole Plantation

    Any knowledge on this Nicole? I can't recall seeing her here or in past ads but generic look makes it hard.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/8135500916

  13. #16179

    Any Agencies?

    Come from NJ where there were plenty of options (DM if you need recs) but don't see any here, are there any agency providers in Tampa / St Pete area?

  14. #16178
    Another Happy Shill


    Posts: 261

    Did not see this ad and I am glad you posted it

    Quote Originally Posted by Tampa30  [View Original Post]
    I had the pleasure (after reading a review on here from Tallahassee) of seeing Lacey who was visiting this week from Tally. She said she will be back in a few weeks and I plan to repeat. Her photos are real. She is young and smart and holds a conversation well. She went to USF so she is familiar with the area. She is not a clock watcher and I enjoyed the experience. She was trying to convince me to stay and try for another round but I had to run back to work (and knew I wasn't going to success at 2 rounds that fast). Go see her without hesitation if you like the look.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/83026724
    I missed this ad completely. I'm hoping to get my chance to see her now. Sounds like a good time was had by you too. P.S. If you'd like to share her roses, I'm listening.

  15. #16177

    Lacey

    I had the pleasure (after reading a review on here from Tallahassee) of seeing Lacey who was visiting this week from Tally. She said she will be back in a few weeks and I plan to repeat. Her photos are real. She is young and smart and holds a conversation well. She went to USF so she is familiar with the area. She is not a clock watcher and I enjoyed the experience. She was trying to convince me to stay and try for another round but I had to run back to work (and knew I wasn't going to success at 2 rounds that fast). Go see her without hesitation if you like the look.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/83026724

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape