Thread: Sugarbabies?
+
Add Report
Results 2,581 to 2,595 of 9224
-
06-06-22 15:34 #6644Senior Member

Posts: 161Info
Galla babes: Full GPS.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...d-87631289a71a
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...0-0e9c9047661b
Spoke to both of these babes in SA and both of them are looking for platonic meets for the first few dates until a connection is established and trust blah blah. And they want to be compensated for platonic meets which I declined to do so and it ended our convo.
Both are hot chicks and in my opinion, sugarnspicexoxo is really hot. They both are real and I have their PII. But both are rinsers. Be careful and don't waste your hard money for just platonic meets though I am skeptical someone in here also feeding these rinsers types.
DM me if you have more info or wanted to share any info.
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...8-197089b56310 this one is also real (have her PII) but not galla chick (I think) but only looking for platonic. Hmm. Seeking is becoming vanilla site.
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...c-8f7a7c458958 only here for one night and asked $850 ppm. I don't know if newyork has that price tag definetly not cinci. Offered her low amount which she refused.
Pic seller: https://members.seeking.com/member/c...4-8c5f069a1df3 I think someone already reported her in here.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...4-bc9903693e59 Another platonic looking chick and have a attitude problem.
-
06-05-22 20:28 #6643Senior Member

Posts: 1897Brava Bravissimo!
Punching my like button!
Originally Posted by WanderingAbout
[View Original Post]
BAM.
-
06-05-22 15:20 #6642Senior Member

Posts: 2248SA SB WYP for Beginners
CTC = Cost to Converse is one way to judge value of a SB site. There are plenty of other factors. For this post CTC is the focus not if the websites are full of fake, picture seller, GPS, time wasting, platonic accounts.
SA = Seeking is still the best bang for the buck to start a conversation with a potential sugar baby. Even after recent annual rate increase. Unlimited messaging to anyone anywhere in the world. More you message the lower the cost to start a conversation. No upsells or extra fees to see private pics or get notifications to see if messages are read or to send pics thru their messaging system.
WYP = Whats Your Price CTC is a variable rate dependent on the amount of the first date bid. The higher the date amount you offer the more credits you pay to start a conversation. No additional upsells once you start a conversation. Can burn credits quickly by offering a high date incentive amount. Often potential Sugar Babys on WYP are also on SA.
SB = Secret Benefits is credit based messaging system too but the CTC is a flat credit amount. Number of conversations you can have is based on the number of credits you buy. Everything is an upsell on SB. Charges to start a conversation. Charge to see private pics. Charge to see message read receipts. Charge to send pics thru message system. Credits are burned up very fast. And while there is not direct proof many conversations have been had on this site in other forums SB uses bots and / or fake accounts to entice credit spending to no payoff.
-
06-05-22 14:26 #6641Senior Member

Posts: 162I have had the exact opposite experience with WYP. SB has not been all that good either, not much experience Seeking.
Originally Posted by SplitIt
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-22 09:58 #6640Senior Member

Posts: 69Sugar sites
Hey buddy. Just thought I'd give my experience with these various sites. I've tried Seeking, Secret Benefits and Whatsyourprice (WYP). In my opinion WYP is the best. Just my experience. Seeking and SB seem to have a hell of alot of fake profiles, and has been very difficult to get any responses back, let alone an actual meet with any of those girls. Now ofcourse there are legit girls on there who if your lucky you can hook up with, but probably will be alot of work. Just been what's happened to me. But on WYP, I've alot of success on there. The girls have respnded to me pretty quick, and I've hooked up with 6 girls from there since September when I opened a my acct. Could have been alot more just don't have the time. Now ofcourse there are fakes on WYP as well, just seems to be fewer, and very easy to spot. This just has been my experience on the subject. Hope this helps. Good luck brother.
Originally Posted by NathanKnight
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-22 00:15 #6639Senior Member

Posts: 56Seeking
Hey guys, how's it going.
I recently wanted to try out the sugar scene as its looks pretty fun tbh so looked into seeking and have done the research on the forum.
I've tried messaging girls, but rarely is there a response.
I've opened the links from the forum but it always say that user has been removed or not found, even if the forum member had just published it on here.
Am I doing something wrong??
If someone could help me out with, I could really use it, pm is ok, any advice is appreciated.
Thanks and stay safe.
NK.
-
06-04-22 17:54 #6638Senior Member

Posts: 1897WittyAphrodite
Supplemental report:
WittyAphrodite: told me her profile pic is not her, now says she lives in Rochester, NY. Using voip from Greensboro, NC. English is not quite right. Trying to interest me in "yield farming. " Definitely a scammer!
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...8-626a4f4c4fb5
BAM.
-
06-04-22 14:46 #6637Senior Member

Posts: 1897Newest List
Here we go. I am sometimes amazed as the percent that turn out to be scammers.
WittyAphrodite: told me her profile pic is not her, now says she lives in Rochester, NY. Using voip from Greensboro, NC. English is not quite right.
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...8-626a4f4c4fb5
Arielishere: Not sure about this one. Acting very real but using stolen pictures:
https://www.tiktok.com/@iuliana_ana_beregoi.18?lang=en
https://www.facebook.com/IulianaBeregoiOfficial
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...4-feeedfe8e81a
Confident Marathoner: claims she cannot video chat because she has no internet. Profile says "East Indian" but pic is of AWG.
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...e-992f078e2449
WittyMiss: seeking long term FWB! SCAMMER! Using pictures of Violet Starr.
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...c-dbabc307e2e7
FriendlyHottie: classic crypto-scammer.
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...e-be52afad70a2
ConfidentMadame: Sounding a lot like a scammer. Offering to sell pics and video, using pics of porn star Elle Faye, Kenyan Paypal, I blocked.
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...e-aa3014cb05eb
BAM.
-
06-02-22 13:24 #6636Senior Member

Posts: 1897Recent Fishy Profiles
Here is the list for the last few days. I am seeing an uptick in the number of women joining and looking for online, chat only. I wonder if there is new advertising out there drawing them in.
FoxyHeiress: Repeat posting on this one: words sound like a crypto-scammer, sign in from Cote d'Ivoire. Copy-paste message to me asking to go straight to text.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...d-22fb699aca04
Tanya: Using pictures of porn star Avery Cristy: https://www.tumgir.com/tag/Avery%20Cristy%20wiki.
Ms. Cristy has an Ohio connection so, could be.
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...9-ba95e0a68812
Love: using pics of Las Vegas porn star, Alex coal: https://fapello.com/alex-coal/104/.
Wants to sell pictures. Blocked me when I suggested a video chat.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...b-0e76d6c44190
ElegantCutie: Ready for FWB but wants to sell some content first. Using stolen pic of anny aurora: https://biographyvibe.com/anny-auror...d-new-updates/.
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...3-b56a34bae411
DreamyActress: TGTBT, profile says Asian for HWC. Using pics of: Blake Blossom: https://www.facebook.com/blkblssm/photos/;
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...1-6c959a3526f8
KarmicKandy9: not a financial scammer but view her video on SB before making any decisions! https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...e57dd99a2e857e BBW!
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...d-211ba04dd0c8
FriendlyChickie, 35, classic crypto-scammer, sent me the following msg: "Hi. I am Alice. Gao Xiang knows you. " Asked for my number for texting.
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...4-e6881f76ff17
Jennifer: TGTBT, terse, profile says Asian, 5'5" and picture of hot white chick, gave me a texting # and WA # then blocked me. Voip texting: 831-295-5349, New profile 6-1-22 doing the same thing.
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...2-7bdb84f39c06
ObscurePrincess: SCAMMER! Changing pictures, currently using those of: https://www.instagram.com/lo_ladell/?hl=en.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...f-c81e7825933c
BAM.
-
06-02-22 13:21 #6635Senior Member

Posts: 1897DreamyActress
She has me blocked so I cannot say what pictures she is using now but here is what I captured before she blocked me:
Originally Posted by WanderingAbout
[View Original Post]
DreamyActress: TGTBT, profile says Asian for HWC. Using pics of: Blake Blossom:
https://www.facebook.com/blkblssm/photos/;
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...1-6c959a3526f8
It's a scammer for sure.
BAM.
-
06-02-22 13:18 #6634Senior Member

Posts: 1897Katesunshine
This is a weird profile. I met someone who claimed to be Kate but the woman I met was a round pear-shaped chick with no appeal. Definitely NOT the woman in the pictures. She also needed to be reminded of previous conversations by text and message. I think there is more than one person responding to messages and going to MnG's. They've been on the site for a while. Set a MnG and report back?
Originally Posted by Goo3215
[View Original Post]
BAM.
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...dWlkZS5ubC8%3D
-
06-02-22 10:16 #6633Senior Member

Posts: 154Has anyone had an actual meet with her? Would appreciate any info. I'm in contact with her. Feel free to PM me.
Originally Posted by Cincyfunguy
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
06-01-22 08:44 #6632Senior Member

Posts: 186Dreamyactress
She immediately tried to sell me Pics and videos. Blocked me When I said I was not interested
Originally Posted by WanderingAbout
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-22 08:31 #6631Senior Member

Posts: 2248DreamyActress
Seems TGTBT. She was quick to message after just viewing her profile.
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...1-6c959a3526f8
-
06-01-22 07:19 #6630Senior Member

Posts: 186Info on this one
Hey guys, anyone seen this girl around? Quick to reply. Wants to meet. Looking for "1" daddy. Looks smokin hot in pics, as usual verification vid was a little misleading. Worth meeting for a drink at least I think.
https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...c63e3bedcd0aab













Reply With Quote




