Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 539 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 39 439 489 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 589 639 1039 1539 ... LastLast
Results 8,071 to 8,085 of 25025
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16955

    Looking for a provider

    I've been in the hobby a few years now and had a couple of providers but they are no longer active and my last provider insists I see her a a club she started working at for practically double. Who are some real women that aren't scams or LE in RI for late night incalls?

  2. #16954
    Quote Originally Posted by Sputafuko  [View Original Post]
    Avoid, avoid, avoid. Search for "Swansea", "driveway" or "goblin" if you want the specific details about why.

  3. #16953

    Kayla

    Met Kayla couples of weeks back and to say the pictures in the post are no where near to reality. Lots of restrictions and "NO" for everything, She might be 5 times bigger than in the pictures and would be in mid 40's. The pictures in the post are heavily photoshopped.

    Had a CFS and was rushed a lot, wouldn't repeat or recommend. Only pro is the she is clean and neat.

    Looks: 4/10.

    Service: 3/10.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...t/083913434083

  4. #16952

    Monkey Pox

    Let's hope this is overblown, but Covid started in the US with only 15 cases in 2 small outbreaks.

    Odd that it's being transmitted from men having sex with men but it's not supposed to be primarily a sexually transmitted disease. Be careful out there folks.

    https://www.golocalprov.com/news/cdc...-now-confirmed

  5. #16951
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/f...-goat/46621612

    Advertises very explicit menu. But what's the actual deal? Authentic? Price? Thanks.
    She's real. She use to work with Nicole but I never saw her since they were asking for alot together.

  6. #16950

    Pretty Girl in Warren


  7. #16949
    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/f...-goat/46621612

    Advertises very explicit menu. But what's the actual deal? Authentic? Price? Thanks.
    I can verify she is real we have friend circles that overlap from time to time. Pics are up to date but because of our connection I will never partake in her services. I'd assume cost for extras mentioned are on the very high end but just based solely on hunch.

    Keep me posted so I can vicarious experience her LOL.

  8. #16948

    Has anyone seen her?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/f...-goat/46621612

    Advertises very explicit menu. But what's the actual deal? Authentic? Price? Thanks.

  9. #16947

    Recommend top 10

    Anybody give top safe recommend girls? Pm or list, new to it. Tryna stay safe brothers.

  10. #16946
    Quote Originally Posted by Titutitu  [View Original Post]
    What is meaning of signs of daemon.

    New in mongering learning the terms.

    Thanks.

    Titu.
    "Demons" = drug addiction. A very large percentage of the women in this business have some form of drug habit. Some manage it ok, others don't.

  11. #16945

    Demons

    Signs of demona= track marks / meth mouth.

    What is meaning of signs of daemon.

    New in mongering learning the terms.

    Thanks.

  12. #16944
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy2884  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her a couple of times. Very nice. Also Sweet Lori and Chris are good. Roxanna is a no go. Very poor service and absolutely no enthusiam.
    Agreed! Roxanna was the worst. I've always wanted to see Vlada and did not regret it. I saw her again yesterday before she left. She said she'll be back in July.

  13. #16943

    Vlada

    Quote Originally Posted by OptimusPrime  [View Original Post]
    Saw Vlada from Olita tonight. She's staying in Warwick and only here until tomorrow.

    I had a great time! Very comforting and sensual. BBBJ CFS likes to kiss.

    250 hh 400 hr.

    I opted for the hour. She told me she's going to be back in July.

    https://www.eros.com/rhode_island/providence/files/6038171.htm?cat=1
    I've seen her a couple of times. Very nice. Also Sweet Lori and Chris are good. Roxanna is a no go. Very poor service and absolutely no enthusiam.

  14. #16942

    Pick your poison

    Hey I saw this pop up and did some reverse searching and all I get is old deleted STG posts was wondering if anyone has heard of her?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...r/110270040647
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mti4ntmzmziyotrimwu0y2qzy2jhytg4nta1zju2otmzoddkodi1.jpg.jpg‎   oq6zvy.jpg‎   hqURYe.jpg‎   iopBPv.jpg‎   KRiJw6.jpg‎  

    Qn5L90.jpg‎  

  15. #16941

    Daemon

    What is meaning of signs of daemon.

    New in mongering learning the terms.

    Thanks.

    Titu.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape