Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21538
    Quote Originally Posted by CrudeOil  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for the info! I had the pleasure of my first visit with Tara today. She and her technique and her assets are awesome and she is a lot of fun. Bella has an incredible body but is all business and it's been awhile since I've seen her. I dreamt of nursing and nova for today's visit.
    The price at Blue Ocean, where Bella works, is getting pretty steep now. House fee is 80 for hr and the providers want another 80 tip. Honestly, I think the providers are not even happy with 80 tip and want more. I know inflation has been driving everything more expensive, but these damage has been impacting my ability to visit more.

  2. #21537
    Senior Member


    Posts: 203

    Bold Title Has Address

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnySalami  [View Original Post]
    I think you forgot the link.
    From the bold title of the post I searched that address on bed page.

    https://us-nova.bedpage.com/femalees.../22458956.html

    Looks like they cut and pasted directly from another city.

  3. #21536

    Tara and Bella

    Thank you for the info! I had the pleasure of my first visit with Tara today. She and her technique and her assets are awesome and she is a lot of fun. Bella has an incredible body but is all business and it's been awhile since I've seen her. I dreamt of nursing and nova for today's visit.

    Quote Originally Posted by DanteDk07  [View Original Post]
    Like Frankie Digitola, I'm a huge fan of big chested women. I will list my top 5 here.

    5. Amy from Sunstar spa- she looks so stacked with her clothes on. Thought they might be fake at first, but when I felt them, they were totally real. Quite a chesty woman. She let me suck them. Nice how there is a sauna room at this place.

    4. Bella from blue ocean- she is quite the seductress. You can see right away with her clothes on that she has at least DDs. When she took off her top and even her undies, it was glorious. She has really nice pointy nipples. Her skin is flawless. But for some reason, she didn't like something about me and has never let me see her again after one time.

    3. Kiko from diamond flash spa- she is a gem. She has quite the rack. Her breasts are so full. That when you feel them it almost feels like there is silicone there. But I'm like 99% sure they are real. What's awesome about kiko is she is flirty, will tell you how handsome you are, will make some sexy noises to indicate she is turned on. She has a good sense of humor too. She let me do the tit job. She is easily the most underrated masseuse here. She is DD. But sometimes it feels and looks like they are DDD.

    2. Vivian from comfort spa- she brightens my day because she has such a peppy, bubbly nice personality. She will hug and embrace you. She is tall, which is a plus. She is so curvy. Touching her breasts through her clothes was heavy bc you instantly feel how much volume is there. She is a DD. Keep in mind she doesn't ever take off her bra. At least she didn't with me.

    1. Tara- So far, she has the best tits I've seem in this nova / dc / md area. If you have seen better, please PM me right away!! I'd like to know. Tara's breasts are so big in volume, and she has the nicest big thick nipples. That's why I say they are the best. And I love how she is also nice and funny, and I like how she got on top of me and touched me, aroused me so much..

  4. #21535

    The link?

    Quote Originally Posted by JimRob  [View Original Post]
    See this add on a back page, they usually have an add that looks like triple X dvd from back in the day. Full sex in the pics, it's a like looking at a total porn.

    I arrived to an area with bad parking, so-be careful where you park. Spa is located above food place with strong odor. I met Andy inside. I couldn't tell age due to lighting and mask she refuse to take off. Very rushed and huge waste of time and money.

    Flip after maybe a minute of touch and then it's high pressure upsell. She got naked asap and a body that was so average with small boobs and nipple. 180 for FS and so pushy for me to get up and get money. Once paid she immediately gets cover and shoves to on my limp dick. No time to arouse me. I'm still soft and she starts riding me soft with fake Moans and demands I nut.

    I'm like this isn't working for me and to please get off, I need this condom off. She takes it off and I'm able to get hard, once the condom gets F off and my dick is free. She had me so shoved up this condom my dick was bent.

    I said pleaa jack me and let me cum on you. I exploded monster blast because I was so back up. After I hit her with first load, she bent my dick away from her and on me, my arm took huge cumshot.

    Got cleaned up and out fast.

    Never ever will I return, and I highly recommend you gentle monger avoid. Don't waste your money.
    I think you forgot the link.

  5. #21534

    4510 old Colombia pike Arnandale

    See this add on a back page, they usually have an add that looks like triple X dvd from back in the day. Full sex in the pics, it's a like looking at a total porn.

    I arrived to an area with bad parking, so-be careful where you park. Spa is located above food place with strong odor. I met Andy inside. I couldn't tell age due to lighting and mask she refuse to take off. Very rushed and huge waste of time and money.

    Flip after maybe a minute of touch and then it's high pressure upsell. She got naked asap and a body that was so average with small boobs and nipple. 180 for FS and so pushy for me to get up and get money. Once paid she immediately gets cover and shoves to on my limp dick. No time to arouse me. I'm still soft and she starts riding me soft with fake Moans and demands I nut.

    I'm like this isn't working for me and to please get off, I need this condom off. She takes it off and I'm able to get hard, once the condom gets F off and my dick is free. She had me so shoved up this condom my dick was bent.

    I said pleaa jack me and let me cum on you. I exploded monster blast because I was so back up. After I hit her with first load, she bent my dick away from her and on me, my arm took huge cumshot.

    Got cleaned up and out fast.

    Never ever will I return, and I highly recommend you gentle monger avoid. Don't waste your money.

  6. #21533

    Angel Therapy

    In Fairfax.

    Two angels staff this very fine spa. (Linda and Hannah).

    It is immaculately clean / fresh.

    They are both very nice ladies.

    Massage Experience. Wonderful.

    Always be nice to the ladies.

    PA.

  7. #21532
    Quote Originally Posted by VaPlay  [View Original Post]
    She has reviews on the other site dating back to early "21" indicating services delivered as promised and a partially shaved snatch. Seems legit for at least a visit. But to answer your original question, No I haven't, sorry!
    Went to see Miki a couple months ago, was given Rada. I wish I had demanded Miki LOL. Says she is Thai but looks more central Asian. Wants to get it over with and complained that she needed to go home because Americans are too big.

  8. #21531

    Reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by CDeal651  [View Original Post]
    She has reviews on the other site dating back to early "21" indicating services delivered as promised and a partially shaved snatch. Seems legit for at least a visit. But to answer your original question, No I haven't, sorry!

  9. #21530

    Inquiring minds

    Quote Originally Posted by Stoner1798  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had anything they'd like to share?

    https://nova.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/na.../21060063.html
    I'd like to know too as they are right up the road, haven't visited in a few months.

  10. #21529

    Alice or Roseily?

    Has anyone had anything they'd like to share?

    https://nova.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/na.../21060063.html

  11. #21528
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

  12. #21527

    Lovely Spa

    Been here a few times, first time had a thin girl in her 20's she was great and very friendly. Massage was ok, on flip she asked if I wanted ending and I agreed. Last few times had a woman mid 40's with Ds who didn't mind roam. Total damage 1. 4.

  13. #21526

    Tara

    Great news. One of my favorites!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tapas  [View Original Post]
    For all of you asking. She is due back today from Thailand.

  14. #21525

    Tara returns

    Quote Originally Posted by Tapas  [View Original Post]
    For all of you asking. She is due back today from Thailand.
    Thanks for the heads up. Def missed her.

  15. #21524

    Rada

    Quote Originally Posted by VaPlay  [View Original Post]
    Realizing your new. How about a link, or anything to go off of? Help us help you!
    https://nova.bedpage.com/bodyrubs/tysons/12869968.html

    Sorry about that.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape