Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Big booty hunters

+ Add Report
Page 29 of 114 FirstFirst ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 79 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 435 of 1701
This blog is moderated by ParrotRange
  1. #1281
    Quote Originally Posted by Mozam  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever had luck knocking this one down before? She posts suggestive stuff and from what I've heard, she used to give massages / with a HE at the end. She did p0 rn way back under the name "Chyna Phat".

    She's between ATL and Cali, I think some people may have had experience with her. Open to any ideas on how to tag this since she doesn't seem to explicity post. I'd shoot my shot in the iG DMs but I don't have a "real" iG. I got a burner iG I just use to follow chicks I'm tryna link up with.

    https://www.instagram.com/chynajamison/
    Tried seeing this one last year via email. She doesn't do bookings or meet ups and was very offended by me asking. She told me she doesn't do anything of the sexual explict nature and asked me what my mother would think of me. I never responded to her after that.

    Maybe she did meet ups years ago back when she did softcore porn with pinky about 10 years ago. She posts suggestive things so what does she expect?

  2. #1280

    Chyna Jamison

    Anyone ever had luck knocking this one down before? She posts suggestive stuff and from what I've heard, she used to give massages / with a HE at the end. She did p0 rn way back under the name "Chyna Phat".

    She's between ATL and Cali, I think some people may have had experience with her. Open to any ideas on how to tag this since she doesn't seem to explicity post. I'd shoot my shot in the iG DMs but I don't have a "real" iG. I got a burner iG I just use to follow chicks I'm tryna link up with.

    https://www.instagram.com/chynajamison/

  3. #1279

    Hard to reach?

    Was it easy to set something up? Hard to really get in contact with this one. Pretty much communications through text because she doesn't pick up the phone.

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousJorge  [View Original Post]
    Finally got a chance to dream about her, and you're right she does have a massive ass! However, it might be too thick. It was a ssbbw ass but with a small waist, but it was a lot of ass to get through before getting to the actual pussy. Once you reach that level bigness it starts to take away inches. Once you finally get in the action, it's a battle between you try not to slide out from the massive ass meat slapping against your lap. She throws it back. Clean smelling, overall a Nice girl, discreet, verification was via Duo which these days I prefer (too many weird cat fish issues) did the 3. 0 H option, which is high but you get msog on H. CBJ was meh but she gets sloppy with it. Did mish, k9, mish was better for getting in but k9 was a struggle. Once the deed was done, got dress left. Woke up from the dream.

    Over all I might repeat the dream cause she nice and sweet and discreet.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...115/7709194573
    .

  4. #1278
    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousJorge  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? Reviews and comments suggest she has an attitude but that ass is thick and phat.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...906/7866287374
    Yea I want to see this one. After research it appears she only does outcalls and its 150 plus and she's in the buckhead area. I highly doubt she'll come to the country of the westside since its about an 1 hr drive. Even if I was able to do outcalls 150 is a no go for me. I txted her a few times and no response so that's a red flag for me that she may be a little flakey.

  5. #1277

    Summer summer

    Well I TOFTT on this one and um it was okay I guess. I was leaving work and saw on LC she was doing incalls. Txt and suprisingly she responded quickly and got the location and I was on my way. She was literally 8 minutes from where I was which was great. I get to the location and drive by a few times to scope it out. No hotel or apt but a house. I parked a few houses down and as I'm walking to the address she gave me I hear "psst". Its the chick from the ad and she tells me to follow her down a very steep driveway that leads to the back of the house. As I'm walking an older guy is leaving the house through the front door heading to work and we said "sup" to each other. Once in the basement which is converted into a room we handle business and she gives a decent CBJ. Ass is definitely phat. She then bends over on the bed and I go in. She was wet but also somewhat mechanical. Yea she throws it back which felt and looked good but when I asked her to lay all the way flat on her stomach she refused which somewhat killed it for me. She does k9 where she's holding herself up by extending her arms which makes the feeling hit different. I tell her to lay her face all the way down and put her arms infront of her and she does. At this point I can see all that phat ass while going crazy. After a few pumps and the moans I bust. Get dressed and leave.

    Will I be back? Nope. She gives the wrong house number which is actually a few houses down and it appears she's probably renting her room so she's cautious about who sees you coming and going, so be prepared for that. Overall wasnt bad but nothing to come back for just basic.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/7542826189

  6. #1276

    Dayum

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousJorge  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? Reviews and comments suggest she has an attitude but that ass is thick and phat.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...906/7866287374
    Yall see the videos she has?? That ass is super heavy wow! 🤤.

  7. #1275
    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousJorge  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? Reviews and comments suggest she has an attitude but that ass is thick and phat.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...906/7866287374
    I don't care if it's a J Lo or Kim Kardashian ass, if she has attitude, no thanks.

  8. #1274
    Any info on this one? Reviews and comments suggest she has an attitude but that ass is thick and phat.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...906/7866287374

  9. #1273
    Quote Originally Posted by JjayBoy  [View Original Post]
    Excellent review again. Thanks for the heads up. Will avoid her like the plague.

    And regarding your other post, QV has never been for me. I've never been able to nut fast with a pro. Hell I use to only do hours back in the day before the prices went stupid. Like I know the hh / hour use to be 100/150. Shit when you found a baddie that did 120/ hr it was lit.
    I feel ya. Me however I'm a cheapskate and will low ball like no other. I only do qv. I like to get in and out. I have a very high sex drive and I'm like a jackrabbit. Very often then not a got to fake nut cause the provider is too lazy.

  10. #1272
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus07  [View Original Post]
    Seen her twice. She been in the game for decades. 1st time about 10 years ago. Last visit was about 2 months ago. She's approaching 50 and not 35 but body doesn't look 50. Very short and I'm 5'4 and I'm much taller than her. Ass is phat for her age. She's very talkative. CBJ is subpar. Backshots are the best. Suprisingly tight too. Throws it back a little bit and talks dirty. She wants you to beat it up so you get a quick nut which is why she won't throw it back that much. She will rush you so be prepared for it. I did the qv and had to fake a nut cause she started rushing only if she knew I was about to nut and her rushing killed it for me. Will not repeat based off my experience and she's hard to reach at times. As always YMMV.
    Excellent review again. Thanks for the heads up. Will avoid her like the plague.

    And regarding your other post, QV has never been for me. I've never been able to nut fast with a pro. Hell I use to only do hours back in the day before the prices went stupid. Like I know the hh / hour use to be 100/150. Shit when you found a baddie that did 120/ hr it was lit.

  11. #1271

    Latin Lover

    Anyone has latina recommendations around eastern metro atlanta?

  12. #1270
    Quote Originally Posted by Buju1234  [View Original Post]
    Seen her twice. She been in the game for decades. 1st time about 10 years ago. Last visit was about 2 months ago. She's approaching 50 and not 35 but body doesn't look 50. Very short and I'm 5'4 and I'm much taller than her. Ass is phat for her age. She's very talkative. CBJ is subpar. Backshots are the best. Suprisingly tight too. Throws it back a little bit and talks dirty. She wants you to beat it up so you get a quick nut which is why she won't throw it back that much. She will rush you so be prepared for it. I did the qv and had to fake a nut cause she started rushing only if she knew I was about to nut and her rushing killed it for me. Will not repeat based off my experience and she's hard to reach at times. As always YMMV.

  13. #1269

    Feedback

    Anybody got any insight on buffy?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lanta/83106243

  14. #1268

    Anyone tried this one?

    Just like the title says. I've came so close to trying her out but didn't. So close that I was literally headed to see her and just went to work 2 hrs early which is stupid cause I passed by her location to get to work. The pics and vids look good but I dunno. Rates are 100 qv. Her reviews seen consistant with saying she's not the chick in the pics but her body is very similar and does have a massive ass. Ill probably TOFTT very soon.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/4044061792

  15. #1267
    Quote Originally Posted by JjayBoy  [View Original Post]
    https://candy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...lanta/83097044

    6788523960.

    I've never seen her before. We could never link, she always ends up hitting me back late or is too far from where I am. But I don't think I'll see her now because her price is too high for me. 170/ hh. ? 270 hr? Every week her price goes up 10-20 bucks. Who is paying that for a no name bbw escort?
    I saw her back in Jan. Did 100 qv she was cool pics are a little deceiving. She does a have a gut. Just the way the pics are taken it doesn't look like it. Ass is phat and she can take the dick. Her CBJ is decent. Overall decent time for a bbw but for the price there's better. If your like me just do a 1 and done like a do with 99% of them especially if the rate is too high.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape