Thread: Rants and Stupid shit in Orange County
+
Add Report
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 1651
-
06-03-22 02:52 #361Senior Member

Posts: 309Nom du jour
Yes, the near daily new accounts, very low post counts, same ragged jargon shared across all posts. It might actually be funny if it wasn't rife with signs of psychoses. At first I considered this might be LE just keeping the board distracted. I really don't think they need to go to all that trouble though. It's just an ego that spends a LOT of time self-adulating, at the expense of continuity and productivity of this board. Sadly, by virtue of us commenting, the troll wins. Again.
Originally Posted by PaperTiger24
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-22 01:08 #360Senior Member

Posts: 68Seriously
Seeing lots of kooks at these AMP Intel places.
-
06-02-22 23:01 #359Senior Member

Posts: 428One goes down and another pops right back up. Clockwork. Not too hard to figure out the newest iteration.
-
06-01-22 12:04 #358Banned Member

Posts: 48Cerritos
Best AMPs around. $40 for house and $100 for BJs.
-
06-01-22 12:02 #357Banned Member

Posts: 48Crying and complains
Instead of actual intel. These fools are wasting bandwidth and basically in a pissing contest on who gets what and how cheap they really are in real life. Great to be in preschool again guys. Thanks for memories!
-
06-01-22 11:58 #356Banned Member

Posts: 48Lol
I want to jack off with you too. Silly girl.
Originally Posted by Kevin80
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-22 11:05 #355Senior Member

Posts: 334Haha
Timber, you're one of those trolls that want or expect people to fight with you; that's how you get off. I just said your posts are funny and you're telling me to chill and don't bash. Silly boy.
Originally Posted by JTimberlake888
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-22 02:25 #354Banned Member

Posts: 111He is cool. You can trust Grimmy, Justin, NiceGuy etc. I don't know some of the new guys who come and go so frequently.
Originally Posted by Kevin80
[View Original Post]
I hope I can get called gramps too. Since Asian women look up to and respect older gentlemen. I guess its like a Boy Scout badge. To be called that here. .
-
06-01-22 02:15 #353Banned Member

Posts: 48Paranoia
Dude just chill I haven't called anyone names or cry about reports. Move on if you don't agree. No need to bash.
Originally Posted by Kevin80
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-22 22:10 #352Senior Member

Posts: 334Haha
Funny, I actually think your posts are pretty funny. Kind of think I know why you're doing it.
Originally Posted by JTimberlake888
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-22 12:59 #351Regular Member

Posts: 4Why do these girls
Have such a hard time responding these days I know you used to run into this issue sometimes but now it seems harder and harder.
-
05-31-22 01:58 #350Banned Member

Posts: 48Wow
I don't even know what a cuck or gramp is. But hey if the title fits buddy.
Originally Posted by BruceDee3
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-22 01:55 #349Banned Member

Posts: 48Oh boy
Do you walk the walk and hold each other's things too lmao.
Originally Posted by Kevin80
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-22 01:39 #348Banned Member

Posts: 48Crying and crying
Cry me a river. LOL.
Originally Posted by Mustang3
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-22 22:52 #347Senior Member

Posts: 334Thanks
Appreciate that.
Originally Posted by Grimmy23
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




