Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 986 of 2754 FirstFirst ... 486 886 936 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 1036 1086 1486 1986 ... LastLast
Results 14,776 to 14,790 of 41305
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26530

    About FWB

    Quote Originally Posted by FroschSama  [View Original Post]
    This is spot on. She makes sure to remind just how much time you have before the date. She is soo concerned about you not going over time and ends up rushing you through the date. One of the crappiest locations on Ph Hwy but in my dream pics are accurate and her body is firm and and the dream is alright although she has complained once or twice about going in to deep. Rates are reasonable for today's market I guess.
    I used to see her as well. She is actually on SA. I absolutely agree, but what really pissed me off about her is she will play around in the bathroom for a while, well, you know, likely shooting up and then when she finally decides to get started, she starts rushing. It's like she forgot that she was the procrastinator! I stopped seeing her, as she got mad at me because I asked her if she was sure that the time I wanted to see her was a good time.

    I asked her that question because she seemed to always show some indecisiveness about setting up appt times because, well, you know, she always tries to go after the bigger $bag. I didn't mind us not connecting anymore because her puss has a very average feeling to it, especially when using a raincoat. At any rate, suit up because she does use the needle for sure!

  2. #26529

    Re: Ms fwb aka nsa, she is just OK

    Quote Originally Posted by PokeTiger  [View Original Post]
    Fucked her many times, stays in a shitty motel, always have her dope boys / pimps around. Has a nice firm body, but she rushes you 9 out of 10 times. If you want to get rushed, go visit her.

    Nothing pleasant other than her firm body.
    This is spot on. She makes sure to remind just how much time you have before the date. She is soo concerned about you not going over time and ends up rushing you through the date. One of the crappiest locations on Ph Hwy but in my dream pics are accurate and her body is firm and and the dream is alright although she has complained once or twice about going in to deep. Rates are reasonable for today's market I guess.

  3. #26528

    Omaria

    Has anybody tested yet?


    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/other/hey-my-name-is-omaira-sunshine/385593183185

  4. #26527
    Quote Originally Posted by EaglesSb  [View Original Post]
    How do you know a girl is a potential UTR? How do you even get on the topic and set something up?
    Met one on Instagram and the other on SA.

  5. #26526
    Quote Originally Posted by TopJimmie  [View Original Post]
    Care to share?
    I'll ask her if she minds or if she's interested next time I see her.

  6. #26525

    UTR How To

    Quote Originally Posted by Grune  [View Original Post]
    Best bet around Jax is to find and UTR that isn't a pro. I found one recently who just works as a manager. My last one was one of the best looking I've ever seen before she moved.
    How do you know a girl is a potential UTR? How do you even get on the topic and set something up?

  7. #26524

    Good Mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by HunnyBear  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any accurate numbers for the good Mandy or Tiger Paws Katie?
    Last time I spoke to her she was fresh out of jail, and she made a comment about how if she's not posting that's probably why. I assume that's where she's at now.

  8. #26523

    Info

    Anyone have any accurate numbers for the good Mandy or Tiger Paws Katie?

  9. #26522

    Ms fwb aka nsa, she is just OK

    Fucked her many times, stays in a shitty motel, always have her dope boys / pimps around. Has a nice firm body, but she rushes you 9 out of 10 times. If you want to get rushed, go visit her.

    Nothing pleasant other than her firm body.

  10. #26521

    Scam artist

    Quote Originally Posted by Jringo2020  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any intel? Saw one review but nothing else.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/954753883428
    She will try to scam you. House she's at now is like a dump, is heavy with candi, pics are deceiving.

  11. #26520

    Thanks for the pics

    That is how she looks. You even captured her eyes.

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxRider  [View Original Post]
    Sorry guys I was having trouble, these are from yesterday. I know I have had quit a few emails asking so here.

  12. #26519
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  13. #26518

    Been looking at her

    Appreciate the review. Was that for hh or hour?

    Quote Originally Posted by JfjRocks65  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream with this lady yesterday. Been wanting to for a bit but the area code on her number made me think she wasn't local. Visit was nice. She is on the thick side but I liked it. Her skin was smooth. Had one knock at the door, which she answered but got rid of them. At that point I was thinking of leaving but I was ready, she did a good BBBJ, bagged me and climbed on. I was close to finishing when she climbed off, she had mentioned her leg was bothering her and she did not know how long she could stay on. I was kind of glad she hopped off because I had her finish with her mouth. She took the juice and spit in the sink. Her place was a bit messy and as another had posted, she was bruised up but I may still reappear. 150 coins.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/294277746567

  14. #26517

    Just ask

    Quote Originally Posted by PervNerd48  [View Original Post]
    Did she take the photos, or did you take them? Do you usually take photos of your visits? How do you do that? Just curious. I've never done that, mostly because when I hobbied before, I was married and trying to avoid a paper trail. Now I don't care as much.
    I always ask and hence why a have a pretty decent collection of pussy pics, cum shots, cream pies I've delivered and some nice videos to reflect on. Many just request to keep their faces out of it.

    Some actually enjoy being filmed, I've had a blast with it.

  15. #26516
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxRider  [View Original Post]
    Sorry guys I was having trouble, these are from yesterday. I know I have had quit a few emails asking so here.
    Did she take the photos, or did you take them? Do you usually take photos of your visits? How do you do that? Just curious. I've never done that, mostly because when I hobbied before, I was married and trying to avoid a paper trail. Now I don't care as much.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape