Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 9,451 to 9,465 of 27816
-
06-04-22 17:06 #18366Regular Member

Posts: 25Itty-bitty
Does she deepthroat and do bbfscip? Any greek?
Originally Posted by GrabHerPussy
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-22 15:47 #18365Senior Member

Posts: 44IttyBitty
Still better looking than your mom. And it's not "Down's syndrome" that she has. She has perfect, thick dick sucking lips and straight white teeth and looks much better in person. I've tapped that shit a couple times and she gives me the ride of my life each time. Your loss dude.
Originally Posted by DeezNutz17
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-22 15:24 #18364Senior Member

Posts: 228Quick and easy
https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...e/681280876439
Either I am good or maybe she was in need of money.
Easy conversation.
How much for a 1/2 hr?
180.
Cim.
NO!!
Bbfscip.
Yes!
Bent her over, filled her up and left. Quick and easy nut for 180.
-
06-04-22 10:52 #18363Regular Member

Posts: 23Bubblebutt
I saw her in the past and the visit was good, she wasn't wearing makeup and doesn't look nearly as good as in the pics. I tried to see her in her incall in Everett, but when I arrived, parked, and texted, she told me she couldn't do the appt. She apologized and said she would give me a discount, but ghosted after that. I assumed that she was very high volume.
Originally Posted by DeezNutz17
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-22 00:10 #18362Senior Member

Posts: 149You prob hit her before she was doing volume. She probably doing allot more so makes sense for her to play it safer. But I no doubt got bb vibes. She even let me slip in slightly before she said we should do a cover. But if your skilled at daty she will definitely weaken LOL.
Originally Posted by WonderGuy69
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-22 20:52 #18361Senior Member

Posts: 113Yup. All holes open before. She's definitely tons of fun. I didn't reconnect to her yet again since she moved incall and my rotation for my atf's are okay right now. But yes! She's a energizer bunny!
Originally Posted by DeezNutz17
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-22 08:41 #18360Senior Member

Posts: 149P_bubblebutt69
She's def fun and very sexual…Decent IC, 420 friendly, flexible af and likes to get fucked hard. Up sells for BBBJ (40) which is kinda wack. I did not bb her but she is open to it (confirmed). I could tell had I been a regular she might even be down w/o the upsell. But she's a good fuck with a cover so why risk it. She Loves her asshole played with anf fuckedl…I didn’t do anal with her but I was tempted…very receptive to good Daty. Her add-on BBBJ skills are solid as she has good energy and takes direction well. In my opinion she is a 30 min or less option.
Originally Posted by BillyKlub
[View Original Post]
I didn't ask about all the shit she may or may not do but her business model appears to initially include upselling which is why I would not see her very often. But I have a sneaky suspicion that once you see her more on the reg she might not upsell anymore. Just my spidey sense on that.
-
06-02-22 23:22 #18359Senior Member

Posts: 825Facebook
She updated Facebook 3 days ago. The life was getting hard on her I know that. Her hair was getting thinner. Whenever I would ask her how things were going with her plans, she would start to cry. I truly hope it's not the case because she was really trying to find a way to move on.
Originally Posted by MikeJennings
[View Original Post]
Ugh I just found her other Facebook. Well I added it back in the day. Yea she’s gone. I don’t really know what to say. She was really trying hard last I saw her. She always tried to look at the positive.
-
06-02-22 23:10 #18358Senior Member

Posts: 825I'm close too
I'm moving from the area soon. I'm on my farewell tour and don't plan on starting up again. After the 500, or so, women I've been with since I started doing this, it's starting to lose its appeal. The fender of this car is starting to get a little rusty. BTW I saw her too, well tried to, and it didn't work out. I don't mind hogging every now and then but I want to know I'm hogging when I go into the situation. She's fat. I just left because it just didn't work.
Originally Posted by FastBreakJunk
[View Original Post]
Good luck man. Thanks for all the info.
-
06-02-22 22:02 #18357Senior Member

Posts: 85Ittybitty
She is actually very pretty in person. I have seen her a few times. Never BBFS her. Way to many cocks inside that fine box she has. Her mouth skills is what I go for. She is a gem.
Originally Posted by Joseph1955
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-22 21:21 #18356Senior Member

Posts: 149Let me be perfectly clear. I don't know nor do I want to know anything about the young lady. She could be a Rhodes Scholar for all I know.
Originally Posted by Joseph1955
[View Original Post]
Seen her pics for years and have always thought she had a DS-ish look in the grill. Like I said For all I know she's a Harvard graduate. But shit google a montage of faces of DS folks then double back on her grill and tell me I'm lying LOL.
-
06-02-22 20:53 #18355Senior Member

Posts: 285IttyBitty
She's not Downs, just Filipino. Early 30's nice mommy who really really likes sex and is actually thrilled to be getting so much now. And paid to boot.
Originally Posted by DeezNutz17
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-22 18:53 #18354Senior Member

Posts: 179My probable retirement, final report.
Enjoy your retirement. We'll see ya next week, Buddy!
Originally Posted by FastBreakJunk
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-22 17:25 #18353Senior Member

Posts: 499My probable retirement, final report.
I think I mean it this time. I saw this provider a few weeks ago. It went OK, but I just don't have it anymore. Let's just say I can still climb the mountain, but reaching the summit is becoming exceedingly difficult and just isn't worth the effort anymore. I've enjoyed being a member of this forum, but really think I'm hanging it up now. I wish everyone enjoyment in the hobby.
I saw this provider a few weeks ago. She seems up for just about everything and likes it rough within guidelines and established communication. She seems pretty nice. I didn't notice anything indicative of hard drugs, but suspect she might be an alcoholic since she took a couple shots before the session and is scatterbrained and highly talkative. Average face, but she's at least 60 pds heavier than advertised. If you're OK with that I think she's worth a try. Her incall is decent as far as Kent goes. FBJ probably signing off for real this time.
https://kent-wa.skipthegames.com/fem...t/566728711795
-
06-02-22 13:03 #18352Senior Member

Posts: 149Ittybitty
I've seen her hundreds of times on the other site and u know damn well we can only say glowing things about deez ho's over there...No offense to bbc. I have a medium one of those myself (i know...TMI lol). just sharing my singular opinion. She got that mild DS look to me...do u tho player...i aint mad at whoever hits for whatever reason they hit...i apologize if i offended u.
Originally Posted by HomerPimpson
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote



