Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 432 of 1654 FirstFirst ... 332 382 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 482 532 932 1432 ... LastLast
Results 6,466 to 6,480 of 24805
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18340
    Quote Originally Posted by CallMeBoss  [View Original Post]
    How do you guys feel about another agency coming? And if it did what would your recommendations be? I've read mixed feelings on the current agency. I think a new group of girls that give great service is a great thing.

    Feel free to comment or message.
    Competition is good. Good service at a fair price would be welcomed.

  2. #18339

    Input needed

    How do you guys feel about another agency coming? And if it did what would your recommendations be? I've read mixed feelings on the current agency. I think a new group of girls that give great service is a great thing.

    Feel free to comment or message.

  3. #18338

    New to this

    I've seen her quite a few times. She's legit. Not to punctual, but offer BBJ which is pretty good and covered FS.

    Quote Originally Posted by DDP71  [View Original Post]
    I am new to this life style and I am looking for a little coaching / info. I have been looking at a lot of sites for awhile and I am thinking about giving a girl a try. Does anyone have any info on her?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...454/3176760663

    Thanks.

  4. #18337

    I fell for it

    This one has some good reviews so I thought I'd reach out since I'm in town. Immediately goes right in to wanting to sell her vids. Didn't want to meet as she said she couldn't. So I bit and asked for a video just because she had a good review before. Well I paid and she sent me a video of some dudes head (yes his face) for a few minutes of him doing someone but you never could tell as you only saw his face. WTH LOL. So don't buy content from this one. She has nothing worth looking at.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...a/198277174815

  5. #18336

    Head doctor

    Saw this one a few days ago. Head doctor is right tho had her over for a qv and opted to just get some head. She did a very good job knew what areas get ya going overall a cool time very chill girl and easy to talk to damage was a Ben Franklin. Still looking for a petite white girl so hmu if you have any leads thank you and be safe brothers.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/82961595

  6. #18335

    DI vs escort

    Quote Originally Posted by TrackSideIndy  [View Original Post]
    Can someone please explain the difference between the Escort Reports and the DI Discreet Info Review?
    The DI reviews are intended for girls at DiscreetInfo. Ch only. The escort reviews are for all others. DI was popular enough that they felt it necessary to separate those reviews from the others.

  7. #18334

    Escort VS DI

    Can someone please explain the difference between the Escort Reports and the DI Discreet Info Review?

  8. #18333

    Face Tattos.

    This is just me but I think it holds true. I never dream about ladies with face tattoos. Face tattoos as it was explained to me a while back that those denote some kind of ownership. Hopefully you are getting my message.

    Quote Originally Posted by DDP71  [View Original Post]
    I am new to this life style and I am looking for a little coaching / info. I have been looking at a lot of sites for awhile and I am thinking about giving a girl a try. Does anyone have any info on her?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...454/3176760663

    Thanks.

  9. #18332

    Went to visit yesterday

    This lady (Sky) looked cute, so I thought I would give her a try. Location at the start was 21's and Shadeland. Got there and it was the Budget motel. Shady looking place and had a bad experience there before. Did not go in. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/82985621.

  10. #18331
    Yes, I remember hearing if that too but never went. If anyone has any contact information I would be interested.

    Quote Originally Posted by HoHunter2  [View Original Post]
    There used to be apartments that housed 2-3 18-22 year olds at a time awhile back. Sketchy as hell and probably run by group that you didn't want to ever mess with even if you concealed carry. You could choose any of the girls and just about do anything you wanted. Just don't hurt the merchandise. I lost contact with a "door" guy and was curious if anyone knew if they are still in Indy. Heard they were busted but haven't seen it on the news.

  11. #18330
    Quote Originally Posted by MhcNow  [View Original Post]
    I have never been with a Mexican girl before and wanted to give it a try. Does anyone on here have any suggestions for the best place to hook up with one? Thanks in advance.
    There used to be apartments that housed 2-3 18-22 year olds at a time awhile back. Sketchy as hell and probably run by group that you didn't want to ever mess with even if you concealed carry. You could choose any of the girls and just about do anything you wanted. Just don't hurt the merchandise. I lost contact with a "door" guy and was curious if anyone knew if they are still in Indy. Heard they were busted but haven't seen it on the news.

  12. #18329

    Bianca

    Quote Originally Posted by MhcNow  [View Original Post]
    I have never been with a Mexican girl before and wanted to give it a try. Does anyone on here have any suggestions for the best place to hook up with one? Thanks in advance.
    I think a number of folks use to enjoy Bianca dirty talk in Spanish but I think she is married now look up Angelina on the di thread.

  13. #18328

    Midget Girl

    I'm 99% sure this is a fake profile because the pictures are showing up on ads in other cities. Spending time with a midget is on my bucket list so I thought I would check to see if anyone had first hand experience with this one.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/82883241

  14. #18327

    Mexicans

    Quote Originally Posted by MhcNow  [View Original Post]
    I have never been with a Mexican girl before and wanted to give it a try. Does anyone on here have any suggestions for the best place to hook up with one? Thanks in advance.
    You might try Mexico.

  15. #18326
    Quote Originally Posted by Alternativ  [View Original Post]
    I would love to have her info if you don't mind.
    Would be most appreciative if someone could share her contact information. Just PM me please.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape