Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 986 of 2754 FirstFirst ... 486 886 936 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 1036 1086 1486 1986 ... LastLast
Results 14,776 to 14,790 of 41301
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26526
    Quote Originally Posted by TopJimmie  [View Original Post]
    Care to share?
    I'll ask her if she minds or if she's interested next time I see her.

  2. #26525

    UTR How To

    Quote Originally Posted by Grune  [View Original Post]
    Best bet around Jax is to find and UTR that isn't a pro. I found one recently who just works as a manager. My last one was one of the best looking I've ever seen before she moved.
    How do you know a girl is a potential UTR? How do you even get on the topic and set something up?

  3. #26524

    Good Mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by HunnyBear  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any accurate numbers for the good Mandy or Tiger Paws Katie?
    Last time I spoke to her she was fresh out of jail, and she made a comment about how if she's not posting that's probably why. I assume that's where she's at now.

  4. #26523

    Info

    Anyone have any accurate numbers for the good Mandy or Tiger Paws Katie?

  5. #26522

    Ms fwb aka nsa, she is just OK

    Fucked her many times, stays in a shitty motel, always have her dope boys / pimps around. Has a nice firm body, but she rushes you 9 out of 10 times. If you want to get rushed, go visit her.

    Nothing pleasant other than her firm body.

  6. #26521

    Scam artist

    Quote Originally Posted by Jringo2020  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any intel? Saw one review but nothing else.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/954753883428
    She will try to scam you. House she's at now is like a dump, is heavy with candi, pics are deceiving.

  7. #26520

    Thanks for the pics

    That is how she looks. You even captured her eyes.

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxRider  [View Original Post]
    Sorry guys I was having trouble, these are from yesterday. I know I have had quit a few emails asking so here.

  8. #26519
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  9. #26518

    Been looking at her

    Appreciate the review. Was that for hh or hour?

    Quote Originally Posted by JfjRocks65  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream with this lady yesterday. Been wanting to for a bit but the area code on her number made me think she wasn't local. Visit was nice. She is on the thick side but I liked it. Her skin was smooth. Had one knock at the door, which she answered but got rid of them. At that point I was thinking of leaving but I was ready, she did a good BBBJ, bagged me and climbed on. I was close to finishing when she climbed off, she had mentioned her leg was bothering her and she did not know how long she could stay on. I was kind of glad she hopped off because I had her finish with her mouth. She took the juice and spit in the sink. Her place was a bit messy and as another had posted, she was bruised up but I may still reappear. 150 coins.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/294277746567

  10. #26517

    Just ask

    Quote Originally Posted by PervNerd48  [View Original Post]
    Did she take the photos, or did you take them? Do you usually take photos of your visits? How do you do that? Just curious. I've never done that, mostly because when I hobbied before, I was married and trying to avoid a paper trail. Now I don't care as much.
    I always ask and hence why a have a pretty decent collection of pussy pics, cum shots, cream pies I've delivered and some nice videos to reflect on. Many just request to keep their faces out of it.

    Some actually enjoy being filmed, I've had a blast with it.

  11. #26516
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxRider  [View Original Post]
    Sorry guys I was having trouble, these are from yesterday. I know I have had quit a few emails asking so here.
    Did she take the photos, or did you take them? Do you usually take photos of your visits? How do you do that? Just curious. I've never done that, mostly because when I hobbied before, I was married and trying to avoid a paper trail. Now I don't care as much.

  12. #26515

    First post

    Long time lurker, first time poster. Does anyone have a good Greek provider? I have run out of options, Pm is fine.

  13. #26514
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxRider  [View Original Post]
    Sorry guys I was having trouble, these are from yesterday. I know I have had quit a few emails asking so here.
    She just left my place. Agreed, she's super cool and great in bed. Got to wash my sheets now. She's a gusher.

  14. #26513

    Sharing is caring!

    Quote Originally Posted by Grune  [View Original Post]
    Best bet around Jax is to find and UTR that isn't a pro. I found one recently who just works as a manager. My last one was one of the best looking I've ever seen before she moved.
    Care to share?

  15. #26512

    Lady Jaye

    Anyone have any intel? Saw one review but nothing else.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/954753883428

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape