Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,776 to 14,790 of 41299
-
06-02-22 12:59 #26524Senior Member

Posts: 68Good Mandy
Last time I spoke to her she was fresh out of jail, and she made a comment about how if she's not posting that's probably why. I assume that's where she's at now.
Originally Posted by HunnyBear
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-22 11:50 #26523Senior Member

Posts: 44Info
Anyone have any accurate numbers for the good Mandy or Tiger Paws Katie?
-
06-02-22 11:27 #26522Senior Member

Posts: 134Ms fwb aka nsa, she is just OK
Fucked her many times, stays in a shitty motel, always have her dope boys / pimps around. Has a nice firm body, but she rushes you 9 out of 10 times. If you want to get rushed, go visit her.
Nothing pleasant other than her firm body.
-
06-02-22 11:19 #26521Senior Member

Posts: 58Scam artist
She will try to scam you. House she's at now is like a dump, is heavy with candi, pics are deceiving.
Originally Posted by Jringo2020
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-22 11:17 #26520Senior Member

Posts: 134Thanks for the pics
That is how she looks. You even captured her eyes.
Originally Posted by JaxRider
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-22 11:08 #26519Senior Member

Posts: 134[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
06-02-22 11:03 #26518Regular Member

Posts: 8Been looking at her
Appreciate the review. Was that for hh or hour?
Originally Posted by JfjRocks65
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-22 10:35 #26517Senior Member

Posts: 461Just ask
I always ask and hence why a have a pretty decent collection of pussy pics, cum shots, cream pies I've delivered and some nice videos to reflect on. Many just request to keep their faces out of it.
Originally Posted by PervNerd48
[View Original Post]
Some actually enjoy being filmed, I've had a blast with it.
-
06-02-22 10:08 #26516Senior Member

Posts: 363Did she take the photos, or did you take them? Do you usually take photos of your visits? How do you do that? Just curious. I've never done that, mostly because when I hobbied before, I was married and trying to avoid a paper trail. Now I don't care as much.
Originally Posted by JaxRider
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-22 08:03 #26515Regular Member

Posts: 13First post
Long time lurker, first time poster. Does anyone have a good Greek provider? I have run out of options, Pm is fine.
-
06-02-22 01:06 #26514Regular Member

Posts: 19She just left my place. Agreed, she's super cool and great in bed. Got to wash my sheets now. She's a gusher.
Originally Posted by JaxRider
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-22 23:26 #26513Senior Member

Posts: 618Sharing is caring!
Care to share?
Originally Posted by Grune
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-22 21:43 #26512Senior Member

Posts: 260Lady Jaye
Anyone have any intel? Saw one review but nothing else.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/954753883428
-
06-01-22 21:22 #26511Senior Member

Posts: 130If anything I would say you was the one acting weird, she is at your house don't get nervous at that point. Sounds like she was asking what you wanted / how you wanted to be pleasured. I would say you was the weird one in this situation.
Originally Posted by Arconai
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-22 19:10 #26510Senior Member

Posts: 86UTR is best bet
Best bet around Jax is to find and UTR that isn't a pro. I found one recently who just works as a manager. My last one was one of the best looking I've ever seen before she moved.











Reply With Quote





