Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #48544
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Have you ever asked Alice at Li to do Russian? I did not.
    I never thought about it. Only saw her twice though. First time she said her tits were sensitive. Second time she rubbed them against my chest. I should've also asked Tiffany. She was licking my nipples so I'm sure she would've been down with the Russian. I'm sure if you throw in extra green either would be down.

  2. #48543
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyWookie  [View Original Post]
    Most recent visit (diy offer) the girl didn't peak English well. I asked her name, she even repeated, I think she said Linda but not 100%.
    Yeh. She is nice and gives a good massage but only plays with everything below the shaft! Jena is the wild one I hear. Had her a few times.

  3. #48542

    Natural Healthcare

    Has anyone visited Natural Healthcare in Lilburn recently? Just wondering because it one of my go to but on google it shows 'temporarily closed'. Has this place been shut down too?

  4. #48541
    Quote Originally Posted by ChinaLove123  [View Original Post]
    Talking about Duluth correct? Sauna?
    Yes, Jeju Sauna in Duluth.

  5. #48540

    Great first visit with Angela at ML

    First visit to ML and I was lucky enough to draw Angela. Love her curves and she did not disappoint in any aspect of the 1 hour session. Great massage exactly leading to a flip and some UTC roaming up top while she executed a perfect HE. Ended with more massage and I was in heaven. Could not have had a better first visit. Thanks to those with prior reviews of ML. Damage was. 6 and. 6.

  6. #48539
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    I only got it once and that was back in 2017 at ZR Massage off of Cobb Parkway. She had B or C cups. I didn't even ask for it. She slid my dick between her tits for a little bit but didn't let me finish on them. If you ask and say you'll tip more it may happen. I do know that Isabella will let you bust on her nice tits but she's an independent.
    Have you ever asked Alice at Li to do Russian? I did not.

  7. #48538
    Quote Originally Posted by KneeGrowsHolla  [View Original Post]
    VIP is that way to go, but no sex in the Champagne room.
    Talking about Duluth correct? Sauna?

  8. #48537
    Quote Originally Posted by KneeGrowsHolla  [View Original Post]
    VIP is that way to go, but no sex in the Champagne room.
    Yep. Nothing special in that place unless you like dudes creeping on you Nothing against that it's just not my thing.

  9. #48536
    Quote Originally Posted by Gzojr  [View Original Post]
    Is anyone aware of an HE place that allows titty fucking / cum on tits? I have always been shut down when I tried to ask at normal HE places, but the "wouldn't even let me stick Jr between them" comment above got me wondering if there are places where this is regularly on the menu?
    Try Ginger Taylor, she'll melt your effing popsicle http://gingertayloratl.is/.

  10. #48535
    Quote Originally Posted by DelaField  [View Original Post]
    At sunny days at parkaire.
    No, Kelly and Coco previously at Lu's.

  11. #48534
    Quote Originally Posted by Troystick  [View Original Post]
    Thinking about trying out Jeju spa. I hear there may be a VIP area that is possible if you know about. Any info?
    VIP is that way to go, but no sex in the Champagne room.

  12. #48533
    Quote Originally Posted by Gzojr  [View Original Post]
    Is anyone aware of an HE place that allows titty fucking / cum on tits? I have always been shut down when I tried to ask at normal HE places, but the "wouldn't even let me stick Jr between them" comment above got me wondering if there are places where this is regularly on the menu?
    I only got it once and that was back in 2017 at ZR Massage off of Cobb Parkway. She had B or C cups. I didn't even ask for it. She slid my dick between her tits for a little bit but didn't let me finish on them. If you ask and say you'll tip more it may happen. I do know that Isabella will let you bust on her nice tits but she's an independent.

  13. #48532

    Not

    Quote Originally Posted by DelaField  [View Original Post]
    At sunny days at parkaire.
    Kelly's in Cartersville and Coco is in Rome.

  14. #48531

    Ok so it's 2 stops, Sprayberry bottle shop then Ly Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by KneeGrowsHolla  [View Original Post]
    Mongering, bring some vodka mini bottles and thank me later.

    Holla at ya boy.
    Thanks for the feedback and the tip. Goin there soon and will dutifully provide feedback.

  15. #48530

    Coco / kelly

    Quote Originally Posted by TreatHerWell  [View Original Post]
    Had a recent session with Chris again, still has a great attitude and makes sure you are taken care of. I don't feel rushed with her. She mentioned Coco and Kelly are no longer there currently. Will post when I know more info / lineup.
    At sunny days at parkaire.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape