Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,176 to 2,190 of 5157
-
06-02-22 22:31 #2982Senior Member

Posts: 26Apple picking
Yes, the Apple store in Bedford.
Originally Posted by Breer5411
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-22 00:09 #2981Senior Member

Posts: 173
Originally Posted by TheGreatOne22
[View Original Post]
The number that ends in 2918, skinny old woman. Skinny but old, can see it on the face my assumption is menopause already hit. Maybe someone different now but from my experience that is the other group of Asians in the area and usually in a different hotel from the other ads. If you message a few of those ads you'll see its all routed to one of two places in town, they are competitors, which is comical IMO.
Originally Posted by ShirtsByeric
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-22 23:41 #2980Senior Member

Posts: 242Lacey, mature MILF in Manchester
This was my 2nd visit with Lacey, the mature MILF in Manchester.
She's very cool and laid back. I opted for the hh appointment at 100.
She lays you down face down, does somewhat of a sensual soft / feather touch.
The she gets you on all fours and provides you with a good rim job.
After that, she asks you to flip over and offers up a slow and good BBBJ. I then at that point asked what were the options available for finishing. Once she said CIMSW, I was like, ok, that's what I'd like. She continued with a nice BBBJ, once we were close to time, I had her speed up, she worked it to the point where I released a large offering of my swimmers, in which she treated like a very tasty protein shake. Drank it down to the very last drop like a champion with 0 complaints.
I'll repeat again if I find myself in that area again.
-
06-01-22 21:06 #2979Senior Member

Posts: 54Which one is the "Skinny Old Lady"? I really into that sort of thing?
Originally Posted by Breer5411
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-22 14:36 #2978Senior Member

Posts: 303Her last review was April
On thaT oTHER site. So maybe still in honeymoon phase? LOL.
Originally Posted by Jehovah
[View Original Post]
Also sports cars?! Please elaborate!
-
06-01-22 06:20 #2977Regular Member

Posts: 2Thanks for the heads up.
Thanks for the info. I've been tempted to set up a visit but won't bother now.
Originally Posted by Breer5411
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-22 00:53 #2976Senior Member

Posts: 173Apple?
Is that a place?
Originally Posted by NoMorEspouse
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-22 23:56 #2975Senior Member

Posts: 26I understand give a little
I'm new to the scene, post 1113 in mp services was very um, well. I sent a review of said place. I'm looking for a traveling friend to spend a night. Clean, and honest, and independent. Or at least one who will visit me when in the state. New hampshire is such an untouched place of peace for me. Ill provide a review of a worthy friend for sure given the opportunity. Like I said before, apple is the real deal.
-
05-26-22 03:06 #2974Senior Member

Posts: 145You need to apologize for making me have to clean my laptop.
Originally Posted by MMartin
[View Original Post]
As soon as I read that sentence I burst out laughing with a mouth full of coffee.
-
05-26-22 00:07 #2973Senior Member

Posts: 356Not so sweet Leah
Added her on Snapchat. What a mistake!
So. I took a screenshot of a pic she sent me directly so I could save it with her name and contact her if I was ever in the mood. Anyways she absolutely goes off and is quick to accuse me of being LE. Saying I can't do that and shit. Tried to apologize but Sasquatch just blocked and deleted me. Never discussed any details or service. Not sure what harm saving her pic could do. Plus, I just found the same pic in her megapersonals ad. Do yourself a favor a skip this psycho.
And everyone, don't take a chance and video chat with a provider. Not worth the risk. She did me a favor by blocking me.
Originally Posted by FatherGlucose
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-22 22:40 #2972Senior Member

Posts: 249Krystal
She has given up the life to be with her man. Maybe we'll see her again some day, but for now she's out of the game.
Originally Posted by Jehovah
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-22 18:46 #2971Senior Member

Posts: 173Your guess sounds about right. I had her number in a screenshot but I was looking for it the other day and must've deleted it. Seeing your post now at least I didn't waste a trip down there trying to text a unworking phone.
Originally Posted by Jehovah
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-22 18:44 #2970Senior Member

Posts: 173Asian Hotel Hos
Man I wish STG had a ad blocker so could filter put all these trash Chinese ads. From what I can tell there's two of them, one is a skinny old lady (looks 40 age more like 60) that calls herself Thai and the other ones are either old, fat, really stocky (like big with no boobs or azz) or a combination of the three. And thise pictures are absolutely nothing like any.
Of them. Over the years I have mongered and seen a number of them, start to realize there is only less than 10 of them they rotate in and out, so at this point in mongering I don't even waste my time looking for the jackpot hottie to go 2-3 rounds with because already seen them all. And even if for some reason I do find the jackpot, they been thru 30 dudes a day and do the inverse back arch during doggy which I absolutely worthless. 1000 x better experience with lotion and Mary Palmer at home, or need I say the wifey LMAO.
-
05-25-22 11:50 #2969Banned Member

Posts: 257Krystal kk
Does anybody know what happened to Krystal? I know she got her boob job and was excited. And she making all this money buying all these sports cars. Also had some sugar daddy in North Andover. Her phone is dead and won't reply through Facebook. Maybe she's with her goon I don't know?
-
05-21-22 15:18 #2968Senior Member

Posts: 50New?
https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/27297259. Something says fake but with all the suitcases I thought maybe a new arrival. Anyone seen her?













Reply With Quote




