Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: KAngels Discussion

+ Add Report
Page 292 of 424 FirstFirst ... 192 242 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 342 392 ... LastLast
Results 4,366 to 4,380 of 6359
Come Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #1994

    Jo

    Quote Originally Posted by Leo85  [View Original Post]
    Both of them used to be with KAngels last year. Jo is now an independent provider, but anyone has info about Angel? Liked her a lot.
    Do you have a link for Jo or her contact. Feel free to PM me. Thanks.

  2. #1993

    KAngel Rose

    Saw Rose and agree with previous reports regarding her good looks and service; very sweet and in good spirits, but definitely limited on her English. I feel like her pictures are pretty accurate after discounting the glamour.

    Went past the main room to the side room; can see what people have been complaining about, but I figure you're brought in when you won't bump into anyone. Someone was showering in the main room and the door was closed when I arrived, but no one was there when I left.

    Asked Rose if she wanted to join me when she asked about showering; thought she either misunderstood or didn't want to at first, but she did after a minute in there and gave a nice preview before the main event.

    Main event was sensual -- prepped each other, lots of DFK, and quite a bit of body contact during various positions. She definitely has a nice face and body and I can't imagine the other girls would've been much better. Probably wish she was a tad more assertive, but at least I wouldn't classify her as very submissive either. Fully willing to try various mixed positions and I may have tired her a little when she got me close, but she was sweet about it. She seems to like to grind more than bounce though and she finished me by hand while kissing (mouth end).

    Showered afterwards to clean up -- she gave me mouth wash then which was nice as I wasn't expecting it and think that's the first time I've ever gotten it at the end but not beginning.

    Tried making small talk afterwards and asked if everyone else was treating her nicely, and she gave a quick no, so that's unfortunate. Not really the best of answers if you're hoping for more like her to come, though she was upbeat and dressing up as I left. Complimented her on the dress and she gave a little happy dance.

    Kissed goodbye. Pretty content for first K girl and would probably see her again.

    By the way, the scheduler basically just ignored all the references / suggestions I gave for screening and wanted me to do it his way, LOL.

  3. #1992
    Any intel on Peach at lolli and Mina at KA? Peach kinda looks like Peach3 from LA, some mixed reviews on service there but if it's her it sounds like her body's amazing.

  4. #1991
    I am a troll, if you don't put me on your ignore list it's because you like reading what I write. If you respond to me you're just encouraging me to troll more. ***** doesn't ban me because he knows I will just make a new user then all the grownups w


    Posts: 159

    New Carina

    Few comrades reported Flower is too plain, not attractive.

    Carina looks great, her photos are very attractive! Especially, I like her legs, if they are true! I'm pretty much sure that she'll be fully booked in the first several days, if not several weeks. I did not research about her reviews, I like her photos.

    Photos are important, if they are real. Even if they are extremely photoshopped, I at least visit once if I like the photos. However, bait-and-switch hoax must be eradicated from K-girl community!

  5. #1990

    Kangels flower

    Met at the door wearing some small black thing.

    Initial attitude was a pretty casual, do this, do that. Take a shower. So what if were both naked.

    Bathroom was out through the main room, which I've seen several complaints about. (don't really care personally.).

    Flower was short (like every other "K" girl, except that one. When that tall one coming back? And young, and thin.

    Her face was sort of plain, OK, nothing wrong, but far from striking. Had some Korean fashion eye makeup that didn't do much for me. Hair had a lighter tint, kinda blondish but probably more brunette (likely dyed), and was a couple inches past her shoulders, not crazy long like some of the other girls have had.

    Body was small and lovely, with cute little natural B cups. Maybe a couple extra pounds around the waste (at most, two). Not particularly athletic or hard body, just short, slim, and young, just what I wanted (well, that and a tall one to take turns with.).

    Finished showering and back in the room she was became very accommodating, possibly even genuinely enjoying herself (maybe? She maybe was going to start one of the standard routines but as soon as I deviated from that she just went along with what I wanted. At least within standard boundaries (no fingers inside, nothing in the but).

    She was up for round two, but that's not something I've been able to complete inside an hour in a while.

    Started chatting about this and that, languages, travelling, etc. And got her laughing pretty hard a few times. Her English seems OK, at least her pronunciation is very good and she's easy to understand.

    Not very sensual. But I really enjoyed it. Planning on getting back to see her again before she leaves.

  6. #1989
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJoker1  [View Original Post]
    I disagree that Diana and Ivy are the same person. I got confirmation from the booker about Angel and Jo. I've seen Ivy several times and seen Diana a lot when they were here. Diana is one of my favorites but I didn't have great chemistry with Ivy.

    The person you described sounds like Ivy to me. Ivy was very willing to please and does rim when asked.

    Diana, to me, has a prettier face, tighter box and has better boobs. Diana gives great service when she wants to but there are times it seems very transactional and service seems lackluster. She hasn't been here for over 6 months so I don't know if she's changed. I plan to see her Thursday or Friday. I'll report back.
    I saw Diana today and she's the same Diana I've seen before. No weight gain and still has an amazing body. She look kinda tired, maybe because I was her first appointment. Overall she provided good service. I say good because comparing to some other girls her services aren't as good but I really enjoy my time with her.

  7. #1988

    Flower at KA

    Has anyone seen her yet? Am thinking of going in for a visit soon. Besides the flaming, actually labeled troll, stalker dude with no life any feedback or reviews would be welcome.

    Thanks in advanced.

  8. #1987
    I am a troll, if you don't put me on your ignore list it's because you like reading what I write. If you respond to me you're just encouraging me to troll more. ***** doesn't ban me because he knows I will just make a new user then all the grownups w


    Posts: 159

    A bumpkin from WA wondering around NYC, so what!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashun  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately, Flushing has now been taken over by Chinese and has a lot less Korean presence. You'll find a lot more Chinese mamasan standing outside trying to coerce you for a massage.
    That's what I figured, but last night I found several K-girls working at the Chinese owned spas. If you and Aussie are familiar with this area, you guys should know this already, right? By the way, it was my purpose of visiting NYC to verify the rumor about top quality K-girls working under Chinese owners. I confirmed it's partially true, but those K-girls at C-Spas in NYC weren't that pretty. And for me, Manhattan is just one huge street. I am a Washingtonian, and speaking in truth, I don't consider myself familiar with NYC. If I exaggerated too much last night, my apology, I was excited. , but, I have been telling the truth to some of you that I don't have inside intel, I just analyze and discern what I hear, read, and see, and I sometimes do crazy things like what I am doing right now. Staying here until tomorrow, and report again.

    I might return to Bellevue in next week to see Flower. I found this from Reddit; maybe Flower isn't that pretty, but still attractive:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 90938BF1-7216-4FDD-985A-6E1E156A4AC7.jpg‎   2BB16F21-E957-4C28-ADE9-B93AC3EA3AF7.jpg‎   F8AB78A2-4F69-4C8A-85FA-77E32222D438.jpg‎   E2B4ADAA-E0EB-46C4-A787-45032B44FBF5.jpg‎   FBC90E4C-8592-4F0E-9794-6A2889549758.jpg‎  

    B3A119C0-2DEF-4BF7-9000-8252A956176E.jpg‎   A8F19555-ECD5-4C41-BC77-B3DAD4985471.jpg‎  

  9. #1986
    Quote Originally Posted by AussieFury  [View Original Post]
    I consider myself pretty familiar with the Manhattan Asian hobby scene and I have no idea where this street is. What are the cross-streets?
    There isn't.

  10. #1985
    Quote Originally Posted by SamReturns  [View Original Post]
    NYC K-girls are young, pretty, slender, sexy, and tight! Some of our favorite NK-BBFS-girls are active here also, but I am passing them for now, I don't have enough time to see those BBFS girls. I highly recommend NYC for the true K-GFE-Escort-Experience! Tonight, I am going to this street in Manhattan where 20 some K-Spas with full of top class GFE K-girls! I will be a walk-in customer and will face-cancel until I get the perfect beauty!
    I consider myself pretty familiar with the Manhattan Asian hobby scene and I have no idea where this street is. What are the cross-streets?

  11. #1984
    Quote Originally Posted by WonkaMyWilly  [View Original Post]
    Rose. English is barely there. Glamor shots, but still happy with what I saw. Skinny with a nice little tush and nicely enhanced chest. Had a lot of fun with her and will repeat while she's here.

    BellaDD. Probably one of the cutest I've seen in a while. Photos were very close to her appearance. Very pleasant demeanor and flirty. I would visit again if she came back.

    JaimeDD. Rounder face and a little bit thicker than her pictures. Tastefully aggressive BBBJ. Would probably try others before returning.
    Thanks, WMW. I might check out Rose based on your recommendation.

  12. #1983
    Rose. English is barely there. Glamor shots, but still happy with what I saw. Skinny with a nice little tush and nicely enhanced chest. Had a lot of fun with her and will repeat while she's here.

    BellaDD. Probably one of the cutest I've seen in a while. Photos were very close to her appearance. Very pleasant demeanor and flirty. I would visit again if she came back.

    JaimeDD. Rounder face and a little bit thicker than her pictures. Tastefully aggressive BBBJ. Would probably try others before returning.

  13. #1982
    I am a troll, if you don't put me on your ignore list it's because you like reading what I write. If you respond to me you're just encouraging me to troll more. ***** doesn't ban me because he knows I will just make a new user then all the grownups w


    Posts: 159
    Quote Originally Posted by SamReturns  [View Original Post]
    NYC K-girls are young, pretty, slender, sexy, and tight! Some of our favorite NK-BBFS-girls are active here also, but I am passing them for now, I don't have enough time to see those BBFS girls. I highly recommend NYC for the true K-GFE-Escort-Experience! Tonight, I am going to this street in Manhattan where 20 some K-Spas with full of top class GFE K-girls! I will be a walk-in customer and will face-cancel until I get the perfect beauty!
    Dang it, many K-Spas here require screening and appointment!

  14. #1981
    I am a troll, if you don't put me on your ignore list it's because you like reading what I write. If you respond to me you're just encouraging me to troll more. ***** doesn't ban me because he knows I will just make a new user then all the grownups w


    Posts: 159

    NYC K-GFE-Escort Experience

    [Racial Epithet(s) Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited in accordance with the Forum's Zero Tolerance policy regarding reports containing racial epithets.

    Please be advised that Forum Members who succeed in having three or more of their reports deleted for personal attacks, racial epithets or other derogatory comments, will be banned under the Forum's Serial Antagonist Policy.

  15. #1980
    I am a troll, if you don't put me on your ignore list it's because you like reading what I write. If you respond to me you're just encouraging me to troll more. ***** doesn't ban me because he knows I will just make a new user then all the grownups w


    Posts: 159

    Diana, or Ivy?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheJoker1  [View Original Post]
    I disagree that Diana and Ivy are the same person. I got confirmation from the booker about Angel and Jo. I've seen Ivy several times and seen Diana a lot when they were here. Diana is one of my favorites but I didn't have great chemistry with Ivy.

    The person you described sounds like Ivy to me. Ivy was very willing to please and does rim when asked.

    Diana, to me, has a prettier face, tighter box and has better boobs. Diana gives great service when she wants to but there are times it seems very transactional and service seems lackluster. She hasn't been here for over 6 months so I don't know if she's changed. I plan to see her Thursday or Friday. I'll report back.
    I hope you are right, I don't want to go fucking mad again. But who knows? Kangels has been practising bait-and-switch tactic without shame.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape