Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #48541
    Quote Originally Posted by ChinaLove123  [View Original Post]
    Talking about Duluth correct? Sauna?
    Yes, Jeju Sauna in Duluth.

  2. #48540

    Great first visit with Angela at ML

    First visit to ML and I was lucky enough to draw Angela. Love her curves and she did not disappoint in any aspect of the 1 hour session. Great massage exactly leading to a flip and some UTC roaming up top while she executed a perfect HE. Ended with more massage and I was in heaven. Could not have had a better first visit. Thanks to those with prior reviews of ML. Damage was. 6 and. 6.

  3. #48539
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    I only got it once and that was back in 2017 at ZR Massage off of Cobb Parkway. She had B or C cups. I didn't even ask for it. She slid my dick between her tits for a little bit but didn't let me finish on them. If you ask and say you'll tip more it may happen. I do know that Isabella will let you bust on her nice tits but she's an independent.
    Have you ever asked Alice at Li to do Russian? I did not.

  4. #48538
    Quote Originally Posted by KneeGrowsHolla  [View Original Post]
    VIP is that way to go, but no sex in the Champagne room.
    Talking about Duluth correct? Sauna?

  5. #48537
    Quote Originally Posted by KneeGrowsHolla  [View Original Post]
    VIP is that way to go, but no sex in the Champagne room.
    Yep. Nothing special in that place unless you like dudes creeping on you Nothing against that it's just not my thing.

  6. #48536
    Quote Originally Posted by Gzojr  [View Original Post]
    Is anyone aware of an HE place that allows titty fucking / cum on tits? I have always been shut down when I tried to ask at normal HE places, but the "wouldn't even let me stick Jr between them" comment above got me wondering if there are places where this is regularly on the menu?
    Try Ginger Taylor, she'll melt your effing popsicle http://gingertayloratl.is/.

  7. #48535
    Quote Originally Posted by DelaField  [View Original Post]
    At sunny days at parkaire.
    No, Kelly and Coco previously at Lu's.

  8. #48534
    Quote Originally Posted by Troystick  [View Original Post]
    Thinking about trying out Jeju spa. I hear there may be a VIP area that is possible if you know about. Any info?
    VIP is that way to go, but no sex in the Champagne room.

  9. #48533
    Quote Originally Posted by Gzojr  [View Original Post]
    Is anyone aware of an HE place that allows titty fucking / cum on tits? I have always been shut down when I tried to ask at normal HE places, but the "wouldn't even let me stick Jr between them" comment above got me wondering if there are places where this is regularly on the menu?
    I only got it once and that was back in 2017 at ZR Massage off of Cobb Parkway. She had B or C cups. I didn't even ask for it. She slid my dick between her tits for a little bit but didn't let me finish on them. If you ask and say you'll tip more it may happen. I do know that Isabella will let you bust on her nice tits but she's an independent.

  10. #48532

    Not

    Quote Originally Posted by DelaField  [View Original Post]
    At sunny days at parkaire.
    Kelly's in Cartersville and Coco is in Rome.

  11. #48531

    Ok so it's 2 stops, Sprayberry bottle shop then Ly Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by KneeGrowsHolla  [View Original Post]
    Mongering, bring some vodka mini bottles and thank me later.

    Holla at ya boy.
    Thanks for the feedback and the tip. Goin there soon and will dutifully provide feedback.

  12. #48530

    Coco / kelly

    Quote Originally Posted by TreatHerWell  [View Original Post]
    Had a recent session with Chris again, still has a great attitude and makes sure you are taken care of. I don't feel rushed with her. She mentioned Coco and Kelly are no longer there currently. Will post when I know more info / lineup.
    At sunny days at parkaire.

  13. #48529
    Quote Originally Posted by OopaRam  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know is Ly on E Piedmont, very close to the Sprayberry HS and CFA in East Cobb, a legit parlor or mongering joint?
    Mongering but I'd suggest heading to New Massage, Asian Wellness or Ispa to check the talent before Ly.

  14. #48528
    Quote Originally Posted by Troystick  [View Original Post]
    Thinking about trying out Jeju spa. I hear there may be a VIP area that is possible if you know about. Any info?
    Legit for sure.

  15. #48527

    Russian

    Quote Originally Posted by Signal14  [View Original Post]
    Had a nice dream at massage legend yesterday. Went bright and early and asked for Kelly. Massage was alright and quick and when we got down to business she was very accommodating. When she pulled out the girls they were just as described. Pretty big and firm although, she's a bit chubby but carries her weight well. She did get close to it with her mouth but nothing was on the table past an HE. Wouldn't even let me stick Jr between them or finish on them. After the first pop she continued the the massage then offered a second pop. Tried but I couldn't get there with just the HE. She's great and a real sweet heart. 06 +. 08 out the door gave her extra because she was great. Normally I'm not into just the HE, I prefer FS, but she was excellent.
    Is anyone aware of an HE place that allows titty fucking / cum on tits? I have always been shut down when I tried to ask at normal HE places, but the "wouldn't even let me stick Jr between them" comment above got me wondering if there are places where this is regularly on the menu?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape