High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 635 of 2216 FirstFirst ... 135 535 585 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 685 735 1135 1635 ... LastLast
Results 9,511 to 9,525 of 33234
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23724

    Ali

    This is an old report, but I got the urge one afternoon a few weeks back and was looking for a nice very sloppy BBBJ may I add. I messaged a few on lc, but this one responded rather quick so decided to take a plunge on her. She mentioned. 80 just for that, I wasn't expecting cfs so I thought that was a little pricey, but anyhow I decided to go on with it. When I get there (she was staying at a notel in sharonville at the time BTW), music was blasting the whole time during the session (if that bothers you guys). She had her gf in the bathroom the whole time, maybe she could have joined in if I would have brought extra. LOL. A positive was I ended up getting a qv cfs anyway for. 80. It was a decent sloppy BBBJ followed by rcg the rest of the way out. I finished by releasing my cover and spreaded the jizz over her a*s. A return visit is still up in the air for me.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/82928954

  2. #23723

    Bingo

    Quote Originally Posted by DNut  [View Original Post]
    I remember the Hooters. Girls taking customers to Motel 6 was the same rumor that girls at Deja Vu seeing customers at the Motel 6. Just a rumor. These rumors were started and spread by "pro-family" nut bags.
    This is on point. I live in that area, have never heard the motel rumor, but wouldn't be the least bit surprised if it came from the same people who started the Watchful Eyes of Anderson Township group or whatever the hell they call themselves on Facebook.

    Of course they aren't all bad. Their dry vagina, crybaby housewife bullsh*t has helped keep property values up on all of my homes and properties for almost two decades.

  3. #23722
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2645
    Quote Originally Posted by HighLifeMan  [View Original Post]
    Good evening mongers. I know I am kind of late on this one. But do you all remember when they had a hooters on beechmont right by 275 eastside. Well I remember like 15 years ago. I used to go to that hooters as well as the one on rt. 4 and newport. Well I was told the reason it shut down was because the girls we're taking guys to motel 6 that was right behind it. Getting paid of course. But now I remember asking some of the chicks at the rt. 4 location about it back then why they closed. I said i herd about the chicks going to motel 6. And the chicks said no was not true but also took a minute to say that like they where shocked to hear that. So I don't know for sure but the motel was right behind it next to it. So could be possible. Maybe someone here remembers. Now I don't know if anyone has been to the new restaurant twin peaks but the chicks there are pretty hot wearing tight jean shorts with low cut shirts showing great cleavage. I know they have two locations Florence as well as west chester. A really nice place to eat and hang out. Well anyway everyone have a good one be safe out there.
    I remember the Hooters. Girls taking customers to Motel 6 was the same rumor that girls at Deja Vu seeing customers at the Motel 6. Just a rumor. These rumors were started and spread by "pro-family" nut bags.

  4. #23721

    Don't think so.

    Quote Originally Posted by HighLifeMan  [View Original Post]
    Good evening mongers. I know I am kind of late on this one. But do you all remember when they had a hooters on beechmont right by 275 eastside. Well I remember like 15 years ago. I used to go to that hooters as well as the one on rt. 4 and newport. Well I was told the reason it shut down was because the girls we're taking guys to motel 6 that was right behind it. Getting paid of course. But now I remember asking some of the chicks at the rt. 4 location about it back then why they closed. I said i herd about the chicks going to motel 6. And the chicks said no was not true but also took a minute to say that like they where shocked to hear that. So I don't know for sure but the motel was right behind it next to it. So could be possible. Maybe someone here remembers. Now I don't know if anyone has been to the new restaurant twin peaks but the chicks there are pretty hot wearing tight jean shorts with low cut shirts showing great cleavage. I know they have two locations Florence as well as west chester. A really nice place to eat and hang out. Well anyway everyone have a good one be safe out there.
    They wouldn't shut a whole location down over that. Fire the girls—yes, but not close down.

  5. #23720

    Hooters

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja0805  [View Original Post]
    It was over 15 years ago. No chance now.
    Good evening mongers. I know I am kind of late on this one. But do you all remember when they had a hooters on beechmont right by 275 eastside. Well I remember like 15 years ago. I used to go to that hooters as well as the one on rt. 4 and newport. Well I was told the reason it shut down was because the girls we're taking guys to motel 6 that was right behind it. Getting paid of course. But now I remember asking some of the chicks at the rt. 4 location about it back then why they closed. I said i herd about the chicks going to motel 6. And the chicks said no was not true but also took a minute to say that like they where shocked to hear that. So I don't know for sure but the motel was right behind it next to it. So could be possible. Maybe someone here remembers. Now I don't know if anyone has been to the new restaurant twin peaks but the chicks there are pretty hot wearing tight jean shorts with low cut shirts showing great cleavage. I know they have two locations Florence as well as west chester. A really nice place to eat and hang out. Well anyway everyone have a good one be safe out there.

  6. #23719
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1190

    Slim, thick

    Quote Originally Posted by Mckfrk77  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/82907657

    Anyone with info on this one? I searched the name provided and previous reports said she has OD'd and passed away.
    I don't know her but she's been advertising for quite a long time, which is usually a good sign of being real. Click on "more pics and reviews" at the bottom of the main page, then click on "old posts" at the top of the page.

  7. #23718

    Cierra -fuller than full menu, be careful

    Quote Originally Posted by Kfan75  [View Original Post]
    Made it up to see her again today did the full menu with her again for hh service was good like always and a reasonable donation for today's rates. She is very tan now and has lost a good amount of weight but the tits are still firm. Pm me if you want more details.
    They can pm or logon to LC and read some of her recent reviews. I'm all about freaks, whether born that way or because they have a screw loose. But she's playing without rules and pretty much stating it in her ads. Along with condoms, don't forget to bring her some mouthwash to kill all the germs from the previous guy's ass. And she's up in Hamilton, an area that could use some mouthwash-like action in general if you didn't already know. LOL.

    Not trying to be anybody's mom, but we all do sort of 'swim in the same pool' around here. Don't think you're anything special when she lets you do whatever. Think about how you do what you do, if you do. I've mentioned before we tried to meet some years back at a motel in the fairfield / rt4 area. Even back then she looked pretty worn. She's more photogenic in the face and that's what her ad pics mostly contained. And she was acting weird, not in a doped out way, but like she was afraid of being abused, so we never started and I walked.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/82878613

  8. #23717

    Cierra Hamilton

    Made it up to see her again today did the full menu with her again for hh service was good like always and a reasonable donation for today's rates. She is very tan now and has lost a good amount of weight but the tits are still firm. Pm me if you want more details.

  9. #23716

    Slim thick

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/82907657

    Anyone with info on this one? I searched the name provided and previous reports said she has OD'd and passed away.

  10. #23715
    Quote Originally Posted by Dereal  [View Original Post]
    Anyone visited her since she switched to DD? Used to use DD quite often when I lived further north and Becky ran the show. Not sure what to make of it after the change in ownership and hiatus.
    Curious too, she's a hottie.

  11. #23714

    Dd

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaTek1  [View Original Post]
    What is DD please? Don't see in the Abbreviations tab.

    Also, are you asking about the Mariah that lives in Carthage? Seems somewhat hispanic-ish? Great boobs? If so I scooped her along Vine south of the mini mart a few weeks ago (been looking for her since) and dropped off a few blocks Southwest. Posted a review a few weeks ago.

    If this is the one you're speaking of and you find her please PM me, and if I see her I'll get digits and share.
    In principle, it could refer to bra size, but, in this context, it is probably the Discreet Desires escort site.

  12. #23713

    Mariah

    Quote Originally Posted by Dereal  [View Original Post]
    Anyone visited her since she switched to DD? Used to use DD quite often when I lived further north and Becky ran the show. Not sure what to make of it after the change in ownership and hiatus.
    What is DD please? Don't see in the Abbreviations tab.

    Also, are you asking about the Mariah that lives in Carthage? Seems somewhat hispanic-ish? Great boobs? If so I scooped her along Vine south of the mini mart a few weeks ago (been looking for her since) and dropped off a few blocks Southwest. Posted a review a few weeks ago.

    If this is the one you're speaking of and you find her please PM me, and if I see her I'll get digits and share.

  13. #23712

    She has Updated number / looking for handful of regulars

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight2020  [View Original Post]
    Met from sugar daddy website but she seems interested in meeting new people, she said it's ok to share number 859 area 964 6188. Tryst prices limited menu but new to this and might open up after a few visits, very submissive / shy but fun.
    Last quoted me 200 qv 250 Hh 300 Hour.

    513-643-2876.

  14. #23711

    Who is the best role play / fetish

    Good morning,

    Any suggestions for a lady who is great at roleplay? I have a specific simple request and want someone who will listen well and go along well. TIA.

  15. #23710

    Ironic

    Quote Originally Posted by Dillsborodave  [View Original Post]
    You would probably have better luck at Frisch's.
    This may be accurate! There's actually a well known provider that works at Frisch's, or did rather recently. I won't out her on here but she's one of the ones charging twice what she's worth on Tryst. Maybe with her price hikes she's been able to retire from the vanilla coke game and become a provider full time. As of a year or two ago, she was a waitress at Frisch's between monger visits.

    Like someone else said, if you've got the game you can land a side chick anywhere. The more attractive you are, the easier it is. Personally, I'm not smooth enough to pull it off but money talks everywhere. Just don't creep them out. If you can't tell how far to take it without being a creep you're probably already perceived as a creep. The nicer / cleaner the establishment is, the harder it will probably be. The damaged ones are always the easier prey. Look for lots of tattoos.

    It's way easier to do sh*t like this at clubs or massage joints because the foundation of creepiness has already been laid. The stripper knows why you are there and is likely prepared to be propositioned occasionally. I imagine shifting from ordering some chicken wings into talk about her blowing you in the parking lot after work would be a tough putt. I admire the drive, though. We must leave no stone unturned in this market. Godspeed.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape