Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 246 of 582 FirstFirst ... 146 196 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 296 346 ... LastLast
Results 3,676 to 3,690 of 8723
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5048

    Just visited.

    Quote Originally Posted by CtGuyForSafe  [View Original Post]
    I've had some great times with her, she can take to the 'domme' role easily. Always dresses hot.
    What a dump place she lives in. Stinks of ammonia which usually goes with cat piss not dog piss, she has a rat dog that licked my foot while she was on me. Face is weathered a lot. She talks a lot too. Body is pretty tight but the fake breasts are way too ODD for her body. I asks for her ass and was shot down. Said it was virgin ass. Pulled out pulled off and cream pied. 125 hh .5/10 BBBJ asked me to get hats for Johnny on my way so I did. Enjoy them for the next two guys!

  2. #5047

    Caroline

    Quote Originally Posted by Zrtknl  [View Original Post]
    I've seen those "Caroline hands of an angel" ads when searching for older women. Does she provide anything beyond the table massage?
    Although I have not seen her I have read reports that she does. But I read it's pretty dead fish.

  3. #5046

    Little info

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...e/391182606688

    Anyone have any info on this chick? Talks a big game. But can she suck dick properly.

  4. #5045

    Caroline in Hamden

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvTallBlonds  [View Original Post]
    Seen her twice. She is extremely tiny and the titties are indeed massive. Area was easy to find and in a reasonably safe location, albeit with some shady characters lurking in the hallway when I came by but went through with it.

    Sucked me off for a good 8 minutes and then I fucked her Mish finished on her and a bit on the futon as well LOL. For her age don't expect a porn star experience but I found her to be more enthusiastic then Caroline in Hamden. Would recommend her. Avoid doggy tho, there was a stench the last time I tried that.
    I've seen those "Caroline hands of an angel" ads when searching for older women. Does she provide anything beyond the table massage?

  5. #5044

    Tiffany R.? Gloryhole??

    Has anyone seen this girl? Has Facebook and IG posts mentioned gloryhole.

  6. #5043
    Quote Originally Posted by Tical348  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her a couple of times great tits for a woman of her age. Started off with an average BBBJ she has no teeth which made it a little better. She has a futon so that's where the FS takes place BBFS is on the table if that's what you're into. Overall I'll give her a 6 out of 10 lives in a quiet building her apartment is clean but small and price is reasonable I would recommend if you're in to an older woman.
    Seen her a couple times as well, as have others haha. She overhypes the BBBJ / gumjob but is mediocre. BBFS is available and did experience stench one of the times so prob was a busy day unfortunately for me. Apartment building is decent with a side entrance that some harmless lurkers stand outside of smoking at random times of the day. She is very short like 5' max with thick thighs and decent ass to support those big heavy titties. Overall, she is cheap, accomodating, and location is decent. Good enough for a qv 60 but nothing more in my opinion.

  7. #5042

    Fantasy

    She's been on STG for quite a while. Has anyone seen her in West Haven?

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...y/751316657088

  8. #5041

    Probably

    Quote Originally Posted by WillyO  [View Original Post]
    Hope this is your first and last post!
    Probably a provider that was led here by one means or the other. They were obviously offended by the truths told here. With one or two exceptions (given the shit show that recently transpired in the rants and rave section) most of what I see is constructive criticisms. Which, if they do come here to read, should take it as such and become a more hospitable provider. BarebackLJ, was speaking from the perspective of an offended woman / provider. I got a chuckle from it tbh.

  9. #5040

    See imaginations

    Quote Originally Posted by JDapper  [View Original Post]
    Looking for more info. She sent me a couple pics and tits look massive. Curious if anyone has any experience here.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...3/838927542564
    Seen her twice. She is extremely tiny and the titties are indeed massive. Area was easy to find and in a reasonably safe location, albeit with some shady characters lurking in the hallway when I came by but went through with it.

    Sucked me off for a good 8 minutes and then I fucked her Mish finished on her and a bit on the futon as well LOL. For her age don't expect a porn star experience but I found her to be more enthusiastic then Caroline in Hamden. Would recommend her. Avoid doggy tho, there was a stench the last time I tried that.

  10. #5039
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  11. #5038
    Quote Originally Posted by Tical348  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her a couple of times great tits for a woman of her age. Started off with an average BBBJ she has no teeth which made it a little better. She has a futon so that's where the FS takes place BBFS is on the table if that's what you're into. Overall I'll give her a 6 out of 10 lives in a quiet building her apartment is clean but small and price is reasonable I would recommend if you're in to an older woman.
    I saw her too out of curiosity. BBJ was super slow, can't put really more than 1/4 of it in her mouth. NO teeth, so that's a plus. Wasn't sloppy as I like it. But, she put her massive titties up on my thighs and jerked the shit out of my cock with them until I exploded all over them.

    Was a got to try at least once. Tried. Nice lady just SUPER old.

  12. #5037

    Granny

    Quote Originally Posted by JDapper  [View Original Post]
    Looking for more info. She sent me a couple pics and tits look massive. Curious if anyone has any experience here.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...3/838927542564
    I've seen her a couple of times great tits for a woman of her age. Started off with an average BBBJ she has no teeth which made it a little better. She has a futon so that's where the FS takes place BBFS is on the table if that's what you're into. Overall I'll give her a 6 out of 10 lives in a quiet building her apartment is clean but small and price is reasonable I would recommend if you're in to an older woman.

  13. #5036
    Quote Originally Posted by JDapper  [View Original Post]
    Looking for more info. She sent me a couple pics and tits look massive. Curious if anyone has any experience here.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...3/838927542564
    LOL, I love your posting. I wonder if that's really her with her legs over her head. Let us know how did it go if you do meet her.

    Stay safe,

    PA.

  14. #5035

    Anyone ever see this granny?

    Looking for more info. She sent me a couple pics and tits look massive. Curious if anyone has any experience here.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...3/838927542564

  15. #5034
    Senior Member


    Posts: 576
    Quote Originally Posted by JonathanS999  [View Original Post]
    Anyone bought her services before? How were they? https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/p...e/565061799350.
    You do realize that ad is in the Website / Snap section?

    Not the escort section.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape