Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 146 of 344 FirstFirst ... 46 96 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 196 246 ... LastLast
Results 2,176 to 2,190 of 5152
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2977

    Thanks for the heads up.

    Quote Originally Posted by Breer5411  [View Original Post]
    Man I wish STG had a ad blocker so could filter put all these trash Chinese ads. From what I can tell there's two of them, one is a skinny old lady (looks 40 age more like 60) that calls herself Thai and the other ones are either old, fat, really stocky (like big with no boobs or azz) or a combination of the three. And thise pictures are absolutely nothing like any.

    Of them. Over the years I have mongered and seen a number of them, start to realize there is only less than 10 of them they rotate in and out, so at this point in mongering I don't even waste my time looking for the jackpot hottie to go 2-3 rounds with because already seen them all. And even if for some reason I do find the jackpot, they been thru 30 dudes a day and do the inverse back arch during doggy which I absolutely worthless. 1000 x better experience with lotion and Mary Palmer at home, or need I say the wifey LMAO.
    Thanks for the info. I've been tempted to set up a visit but won't bother now.

  2. #2976

    Apple?

    Quote Originally Posted by NoMorEspouse  [View Original Post]
    I'm new to the scene, post 1113 in mp services was very um, well. I sent a review of said place. I'm looking for a traveling friend to spend a night. Clean, and honest, and independent. Or at least one who will visit me when in the state. New hampshire is such an untouched place of peace for me. Ill provide a review of a worthy friend for sure given the opportunity. Like I said before, apple is the real deal.
    Is that a place?

  3. #2975

    I understand give a little

    I'm new to the scene, post 1113 in mp services was very um, well. I sent a review of said place. I'm looking for a traveling friend to spend a night. Clean, and honest, and independent. Or at least one who will visit me when in the state. New hampshire is such an untouched place of peace for me. Ill provide a review of a worthy friend for sure given the opportunity. Like I said before, apple is the real deal.

  4. #2974
    Quote Originally Posted by MMartin  [View Original Post]
    Tried to apologize but Sasquatch just blocked and deleted me.
    You need to apologize for making me have to clean my laptop.

    As soon as I read that sentence I burst out laughing with a mouth full of coffee.

  5. #2973

    Not so sweet Leah

    Added her on Snapchat. What a mistake!

    So. I took a screenshot of a pic she sent me directly so I could save it with her name and contact her if I was ever in the mood. Anyways she absolutely goes off and is quick to accuse me of being LE. Saying I can't do that and shit. Tried to apologize but Sasquatch just blocked and deleted me. Never discussed any details or service. Not sure what harm saving her pic could do. Plus, I just found the same pic in her megapersonals ad. Do yourself a favor a skip this psycho.

    And everyone, don't take a chance and video chat with a provider. Not worth the risk. She did me a favor by blocking me.

    Quote Originally Posted by FatherGlucose  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/new_hampshire/files/1933770.htm

    texted Leah…….. We did a quick video chat prior

  6. #2972

    Krystal

    Quote Originally Posted by Jehovah  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody know what happened to Krystal? I know she got her boob job and was excited. And she making all this money buying all these sports cars. Also had some sugar daddy in North Andover. Her phone is dead and won't reply through Facebook. Maybe she's with her goon I don't know?
    She has given up the life to be with her man. Maybe we'll see her again some day, but for now she's out of the game.

  7. #2971
    Quote Originally Posted by Jehovah  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody know what happened to Krystal? I know she got her boob job and was excited. And she making all this money buying all these sports cars. Also had some sugar daddy in North Andover. Her phone is dead and won't reply through Facebook. Maybe she's with her goon I don't know?
    Your guess sounds about right. I had her number in a screenshot but I was looking for it the other day and must've deleted it. Seeing your post now at least I didn't waste a trip down there trying to text a unworking phone.

  8. #2970

    Asian Hotel Hos

    Man I wish STG had a ad blocker so could filter put all these trash Chinese ads. From what I can tell there's two of them, one is a skinny old lady (looks 40 age more like 60) that calls herself Thai and the other ones are either old, fat, really stocky (like big with no boobs or azz) or a combination of the three. And thise pictures are absolutely nothing like any.

    Of them. Over the years I have mongered and seen a number of them, start to realize there is only less than 10 of them they rotate in and out, so at this point in mongering I don't even waste my time looking for the jackpot hottie to go 2-3 rounds with because already seen them all. And even if for some reason I do find the jackpot, they been thru 30 dudes a day and do the inverse back arch during doggy which I absolutely worthless. 1000 x better experience with lotion and Mary Palmer at home, or need I say the wifey LMAO.

  9. #2969

    Krystal kk

    Does anybody know what happened to Krystal? I know she got her boob job and was excited. And she making all this money buying all these sports cars. Also had some sugar daddy in North Andover. Her phone is dead and won't reply through Facebook. Maybe she's with her goon I don't know?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20220525-114646.jpg‎  

  10. #2968

    New?

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/27297259. Something says fake but with all the suitcases I thought maybe a new arrival. Anyone seen her?

  11. #2967

    Ava

    Anyone been with her recently.

  12. #2966
    LOL, Even at $150 she's gouging.

    Plus " may be asked to send a pic for verification purposes. " That alone puts her on the no fly list.

    Thank you.

    Quote Originally Posted by TommyTourist  [View Original Post]
    Now you know that if she charges you more than 150 she's gouging, and you can act as you see fit at that point. Thank you.

  13. #2965

    Jackie

    Quote Originally Posted by CoastalMike  [View Original Post]
    I am not finding a review on this one and wondering if there is any information on her:

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/sexxxy-l...chester-997434

    Same thing on this one who posts without any name:

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...o/082582518070
    Second one is Jackie. She does car dates on the west side. Gives a good BJ and pics are accurate. Ghosted me once and texted back hours later her phone died.

  14. #2964

    Sexxxy Lexxxy?

    I am not finding a review on this one and wondering if there is any information on her:

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/sexxxy-l...chester-997434

    Same thing on this one who posts without any name:

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...o/082582518070

  15. #2963

    What a noob

    Quote Originally Posted by Echoniner  [View Original Post]
    You're welcome for what? Did you see her? How was it? 150 for a qv isn't exactly a deal.
    Now you know that if she charges you more than 150 she's gouging, and you can act as you see fit at that point. Thank you.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape