Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 519 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 19 419 469 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 569 619 1019 1519 ... LastLast
Results 7,771 to 7,785 of 26914
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19144
    Quote Originally Posted by Kin1129  [View Original Post]
    Guys, would really appreciate your help on this one! TIA.
    Sir go see her yourself and report back to the forum instead of asking others for help.

  2. #19143
    If their ad doesn't give a location, I assume it's a scam and don't even bother contacting.

    The scenario you describe is a no go, for sure.

    Quote Originally Posted by DWill  [View Original Post]
    Might not be the spot for this but it's generally involving those we report on here in this section. I've been in the hobby a long time and something that's always been an absolute red flag for me is when I text someone the following. Hey how it going in really interested in connecting with you. "Where are you located? Just a general area would be nice to see if we are close enough to each other to maybe continue the conversation."

    This is almost always my text. When I get responses with pricing I immediately say thank you but no thank you.

    No answer to my question just pricing. In my mind of you can't answer a simple question so we can see if this might work then how could you possibly follow simple directions in person.

    Am I too harsh? Again its just a peeve of mine but has allowed me to avoid some terrible providers. Those that respond with "I'm near this location, where are you? Or I'm located here but I can come to you. Etc" those I continue the conversation with.

  3. #19142

    Ccg

    Has anybody seen Makayla recently? In the past she would occasionally be listed with chicagocovergirls. Does anybody know how to contact her?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails makayla4.jpg‎  

  4. #19141

    Jess. Soft Boobs

    Wow! Intriguing but pretty confident this is TGTBT. Probably a deposit scam with LC links to North Carolina. I could watch the video all day.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/82938632

  5. #19140
    Quote Originally Posted by CGuy2  [View Original Post]
    773-754-3006 this one is most definitely a scam.
    That's what ripoff reports is for.

  6. #19139
    Senior Member


    Posts: 184

    We need a new heading SCAM PHONE NUMBERS

    773-754-3006 this one is most definitely a scam.

  7. #19138
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1354
    Quote Originally Posted by DWill  [View Original Post]
    Might not be the spot for this but it's generally involving those we report on here in this section. I've been in the hobby a long time and something that's always been an absolute red flag for me is when I text someone the following. Hey how it going in really interested in connecting with you. "Where are you located? Just a general area would be nice to see if we are close enough to each other to maybe continue the conversation."

    This is almost always my text. When I get responses with pricing I immediately say thank you but no thank you.

    No answer to my question just pricing. In my mind of you can't answer a simple question so we can see if this might work then how could you possibly follow simple directions in person.

    Am I too harsh? Again its just a peeve of mine but has allowed me to avoid some terrible providers. Those that respond with "I'm near this location, where are you? Or I'm located here but I can come to you. Etc" those I continue the conversation with.
    I agree with you and find it annoying. I suspect this may be an auto reply. Even with some agencies it takes a few texts to get a question answered. If I ask 2 questions in 1 text, I usually only get 1 answer and have to text again.

  8. #19137

    Eva Fantasy

    Anyone seen Eva Fantasy lately can give me any info? She is on Eros.

  9. #19136

    Would love to hear your feedback

    Quote Originally Posted by Kin1129  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any experience with her?

    https://massage.eros.com/illinois/ch...211.htm?cat=83
    Guys, would really appreciate your help on this one! TIA.

  10. #19135

    New to the forum!

    Hello everyone, longtime reader first time poster. I am on the younger end and newer to the hobby, but have seen half a dozen friends in the area. I'm mainly attracted to older and unfortunately I am on a budget and still using "the list". If anyone is looking for specific recommendations in the mature crowd please feel free to respond or even shoot me a PM. More than happy to help anyway I can as I have been given a lot of knowledge on the subject from here the last few years.

  11. #19134

    Maybe a time saver

    Quote Originally Posted by DWill  [View Original Post]
    Might not be the spot for this but it's generally involving those we report on here in this section. I've been in the hobby a long time and something that's always been an absolute red flag for me is when I text someone the following. Hey how it going in really interested in connecting with you. "Where are you located? Just a general area would be nice to see if we are close enough to each other to maybe continue the conversation."

    This is almost always my text. When I get responses with pricing I immediately say thank you but no thank you.

    No answer to my question just pricing. In my mind of you can't answer a simple question so we can see if this might work then how could you possibly follow simple directions in person.

    Am I too harsh? Again its just a peeve of mine but has allowed me to avoid some terrible providers. Those that respond with "I'm near this location, where are you? Or I'm located here but I can come to you. Etc" those I continue the conversation with.
    Given the amount of ads that say something to the effect of "not interested in a lot of back and forth texts" I assume that a lot of providers are hit with texts from guys who think they're getting a free chatline experience. Maybe this is why some send a copy and paste response with rates. Personally, I'm fine with it. I was in Los Angeles a few weeks back for work and texted a few providers based on recs from mongers in the cities where I had some free time. The providers all made the same move: started with something specific to me in response to my initial text query and then copied and pasted what they always send. I had no problem with that because it saved me another round of questions and I could stop with any who were more than I wanted to spend / had hours that weren't working with my meeting schedules / were located farther away than I expected.

  12. #19133

    Eastern European?

    Quote Originally Posted by DrBoilerRoom  [View Original Post]
    I'm at this girl about six months ago. She looks like the photos but performance was lacking enthusiasm, which I find is rather typical of Eastern European chicks. It was a good solid find as expected but not a repeat for me.
    She's American. Sometimes you'll see providers list their nationalities, but she's not Eastern European (which to me means actual foreigner with an accent and all that). Not everyone clicks with everyone, so I can't speak to that. But for me, she was amazing. She's hot as fuck, and her performance was out of this world; maybe the best blow job I've ever had. And I still have fantasies about that Daddy tattoo.

    As for a full review, first time I did the 90 minutes and did just about everything. 2nd time, just an hour, and we only got off one round, but that was because we talked too much before we got started. She's raising her rates, but I'm overdue for another visit and she's worth what she charges. If you're looking for acronyms, BBJCIM/swallow, plus all the positions you want and she's all in on all of them, FIV, DFK, etc...

  13. #19132

    Location

    Quote Originally Posted by DWill  [View Original Post]
    Might not be the spot for this but it's generally involving those we report on here in this section. I've been in the hobby a long time and something that's always been an absolute red flag for me is when I text someone the following. Hey how it going in really interested in connecting with you. "Where are you located? Just a general area would be nice to see if we are close enough to each other to maybe continue the conversation."

    This is almost always my text. When I get responses with pricing I immediately say thank you but no thank you.

    No answer to my question just pricing. In my mind of you can't answer a simple question so we can see if this might work then how could you possibly follow simple directions in person.

    Am I too harsh? Again its just a peeve of mine but has allowed me to avoid some terrible providers. Those that respond with "I'm near this location, where are you? Or I'm located here but I can come to you. Etc" those I continue the conversation with.
    First off, I live in the Minneapolis area, planning a trip to Chicago which is why I'm on your board. Since I'm in a much smaller area with a lot less traffic, location is usually not an issue. Only once did I ask that right away and that was because I thought she might be located by a couple of friends of mine (she mentioned the general area in her ad). She agreed that it would be awkward to run into them coming or going to her place.

    That being said, I've noticed a lot of providers seem to have a standard response. No matter what you send them, they come back with the same thing, usually their rates. Several of the ones that use email actually have an auto response. I know it can be frustrating and I'm not trying to defend them, but I'm wondering if that's what's going on. My complaint would be that they don't include that info in their ad. In a city the size of Chicago, you shouldn't have to text them to find where they are located.

  14. #19131
    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyMe1234  [View Original Post]
    If you don't mind me asking, what's the upcharge? Was a little nervous when you mentioned she is not for the budget challenged but the rate listed on Tryst seems quite reasonable, a lot less than I was expecting. Post here or DM works.

    Thanks.

    Me.
    You think 300 is a high price? You shouldn't ever expect good quality because the most affordable decent girls are at 350 at least, on tryst it ranges between 450-700 for anything decent or good.

  15. #19130
    Quote Originally Posted by DWill  [View Original Post]
    Might not be the spot for this but it's generally involving those we report on here in this section. I've been in the hobby a long time and something that's always been an absolute red flag for me is when I text someone the following. Hey how it going in really interested in connecting with you. "Where are you located? Just a general area would be nice to see if we are close enough to each other to maybe continue the conversation."

    This is almost always my text. When I get responses with pricing I immediately say thank you but no thank you.

    No answer to my question just pricing. In my mind of you can't answer a simple question so we can see if this might work then how could you possibly follow simple directions in person.

    Am I too harsh? Again its just a peeve of mine but has allowed me to avoid some terrible providers. Those that respond with "I'm near this location, where are you? Or I'm located here but I can come to you. Etc" those I continue the conversation with.
    It's case by case, depending on context and response. I agree though, it's not endearing if that's literally your first impression and it has do with basic information that could've easily been mentioned in the provider's post.

    I contacted a provider when they were advertising about their availability for that day. They responded back two days later, apologizing, so I tried again under the same exact situation a few weeks later and the it happened again. The second time I asked about screening so not only did they not respond for 2-3 days, they ignored my question. It felt disrespectful, I have no intention of contacting them in the future.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape