Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Rants and Stupid shit in Orange County

+ Add Report
Page 87 of 111 FirstFirst ... 37 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 1651
Your New Addicition
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #361

    Nom du jour

    Quote Originally Posted by PaperTiger24  [View Original Post]
    One goes down and another pops right back up. Clockwork. Not too hard to figure out the newest iteration.
    Yes, the near daily new accounts, very low post counts, same ragged jargon shared across all posts. It might actually be funny if it wasn't rife with signs of psychoses. At first I considered this might be LE just keeping the board distracted. I really don't think they need to go to all that trouble though. It's just an ego that spends a LOT of time self-adulating, at the expense of continuity and productivity of this board. Sadly, by virtue of us commenting, the troll wins. Again.

  2. #360

    Seriously

    Seeing lots of kooks at these AMP Intel places.

  3. #359
    One goes down and another pops right back up. Clockwork. Not too hard to figure out the newest iteration.

  4. #358

    Cerritos

    Best AMPs around. $40 for house and $100 for BJs.

  5. #357

    Crying and complains

    Instead of actual intel. These fools are wasting bandwidth and basically in a pissing contest on who gets what and how cheap they really are in real life. Great to be in preschool again guys. Thanks for memories!

  6. #356

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin80  [View Original Post]
    Timber, you're one of those trolls that want or expect people to fight with you; that's how you get off. I just said your posts are funny and you're telling me to chill and don't bash. Silly boy.
    I want to jack off with you too. Silly girl.

  7. #355

    Haha

    Quote Originally Posted by JTimberlake888  [View Original Post]
    Dude just chill I haven't called anyone names or cry about reports. Move on if you don't agree. No need to bash.
    Timber, you're one of those trolls that want or expect people to fight with you; that's how you get off. I just said your posts are funny and you're telling me to chill and don't bash. Silly boy.

  8. #354
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin80  [View Original Post]
    Since we're talking about multiple aliases and tolls popping up in recent weeks, what's the story with you JustinAlias?
    He is cool. You can trust Grimmy, Justin, NiceGuy etc. I don't know some of the new guys who come and go so frequently.

    I hope I can get called gramps too. Since Asian women look up to and respect older gentlemen. I guess its like a Boy Scout badge. To be called that here. .

  9. #353

    Paranoia

    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin80  [View Original Post]
    Funny, I actually think your posts are pretty funny. Kind of think I know why you're doing it.
    Dude just chill I haven't called anyone names or cry about reports. Move on if you don't agree. No need to bash.

  10. #352

    Haha

    Quote Originally Posted by JTimberlake888  [View Original Post]
    Do you walk the walk and hold each other's things too lmao.
    Funny, I actually think your posts are pretty funny. Kind of think I know why you're doing it.

  11. #351

    Why do these girls

    Have such a hard time responding these days I know you used to run into this issue sometimes but now it seems harder and harder.

  12. #350

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by BruceDee3  [View Original Post]
    They're talking about MoonKnight22/ Stev020/ Creampiez / JohnnyGamerz (among other handles).

    Pretty sure he's going under JTimberlake888 now. He's always calling other users, is always promoting nightfunpages and Dubois when they're illegitimate and / or fake, rarely provides names.

    Look I don't even go to massage parlors much (k-orgs are better imo), let alone post often on this site, but what this person is doing is not cool. Even though it's an open forum and he can post what wants to, it just isn't OK to attack other (helpful) users or to mislead people. So yeah, just do what everyone else is doing already and just report and ignore him.

    And before you call me a cuck or gramp (I'm in my 20's BTW), whatever your name is, I truly do hope things get better for you.
    I don't even know what a cuck or gramp is. But hey if the title fits buddy.

  13. #349

    Oh boy

    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin80  [View Original Post]
    Appreciate that.
    Do you walk the walk and hold each other's things too lmao.

  14. #348

    Crying and crying

    Quote Originally Posted by Mustang3  [View Original Post]
    He's a troll that is probably underage living with momma, got bored with video games and imagining seeing a naked women other than his mom when he peeks thru the crack of his bedroom door while she's getting out of the shower.
    Cry me a river. LOL.

  15. #347

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Grimmy23  [View Original Post]
    He's one of the good guys here, not one of the guys with a dozen or so banned handles. You can totally trust his posts.
    Appreciate that.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape