Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Non Pro's

+ Add Report
Page 300 of 694 FirstFirst ... 200 250 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 350 400 ... LastLast
Results 4,486 to 4,500 of 10397
We Will Help You Relax
This blog is moderated by PolygamyMonger
  1. #5912

    Some Intel and request for one

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...?locale=en_USS

    Stay away from this one. She is not a scammer, but a little bit cuckoo. First, she is not 36 as she claims to be her age in the profile, she is 43 (she is a real estate agent, so it was easy to find her on the web) and it shows on her face. She has a nice body, so I went along to meet for coffee but ended up in a bar next door. She tried to order a $300 bottle of wine, but I shut her down, so she went with a cocktail. She claimed everyone is offering her $300-$400, but she wanted $1000 ppm we settled on $700 ppm and she can host. The following week I show up at her apartment. It was a mess. She kept on talking about real estate, when I started going close for initiating sex, she said needs the money first. So I gave her the money and then we had sex. The sex was not good, and her pussy is ugly, but I chalked it up as being the first time and things may get better (not her pussy, but the sex). In bed, right after sex she started saying $700 ppm is not enough, and from next time she needs $800. I just got up and left. Save yourself time, she is not worth the hassle.

    By the way any intel on this one:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...?locale=en_USS

  2. #5911
    Some reports:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...0-25d1fa8efcd8

    Wants 500 ppm and cfs only. She seems quick to make plans.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...c-451199d46758

    Stay away from this one, lives in a house with like 10 people and will want to host. I effd off after seeing how dirty she was. Will ask for 250 ppm.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...d-9d0b233e46fd

    Photo seller, don't give your phone number will keep texting you.

  3. #5910

    Livjo

    Quickly moved to text from intro messages. Asking for "$4 k+" monthly allowance; open to weekly but expected allowance even on weeks when could not meet. Seems only able to commit to 2-3 x a month. Passed immediately.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...f-d0b43a74d0c5

  4. #5909

    Isn't she a pro?

    She looks really familiar. Think I saw a report here on the "streetwalker" or Escort thread.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...b-27367b1cdd4d

  5. #5908
    Quote Originally Posted by EddyWhtwtr  [View Original Post]
    I have not hobbied in Poland, or Czech Republic, or Romania. But I've enjoyed the company of women from all 3 countries, and more, at the German FKK clubs. The long time standard of 50 for 30 minute covered GFE service is becoming more like 80 or 100, but still a bargain compared to any P4 P in the US that I know about. Imagine a strip club with 30 (smaller club) to 100 (large club) hot euro women walking around, wearing either bikini, lingerie, or nothing but heels and a smile. Depending on the club. Find the right girl, be nice, be interesting, be a little bit fun. And you can have a GREAT time for a bargain price. Multiple times in a day if you have the wood for it.
    Also at FKK, if you hit it off with one of the girls, BBFS is the norm. All girls are tested weekly. It is a requirement to work at a FKK. Love the place, wish we had something similar here in PNW and at such reasonable rates. Gives in Germany for 3 years, frequented many FKK in Germany and Austria.

  6. #5907

    She's pretty hot

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronco62  [View Original Post]
    Pros:

    Nice girl.

    Easy set up.

    Pics are accurate.

    Decent head game.

    Cons:

    Definite semi-pro vibe.

    Hesitant kissing.

    CFS.

    Fake orgasm when going down on her (not a good actress).

    No CIM.

    No fingers in the pussy.

    If you have the urge to bang a chick with big natural boobs, phat ass and small waist go for it. If you're looking for actual connection move along.

    *Snip*
    Thanks for the info. How long she stick around?

  7. #5906
    Quote Originally Posted by DelToro  [View Original Post]
    Nice Intel man. Thanks

    I could have sweared that was a fake profile.
    I have met Nikki and she is a super boring experience. Alternates between Vegas and here. Is strictly CFS.

  8. #5905

    Nikki2742

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronco62  [View Original Post]
    Nice Intel man. Thanks

    I could have sweared that was a fake profile.

  9. #5904

    Correct link

    Quote Originally Posted by CrackedWheat  [View Original Post]
    That link is to your message box.
    Here's the correct link.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...5-c7596e1d57d1

  10. #5903
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronco62  [View Original Post]
    Pros:

    Nice girl.

    Easy set up.

    Pics are accurate.

    Decent head game.

    Cons:

    Definite semi-pro vibe.

    Hesitant kissing.

    CFS.

    Fake orgasm when going down on her (not a good actress).

    No CIM.

    No fingers in the pussy.

    If you have the urge to bang a chick with big natural boobs, phat ass and small waist go for it. If you're looking for actual connection move along. She definitely wants to control the action. I enjoyed having a drink with her, fun to talk to. Not sure if I'll go back, I like a less scripted and passionate experience, but it might be worth it just to watch those tits jiggle while I have her on her back at the edge of the bed or to look at that nice ass while pounding her from behind. She started at 500 but is open to negotiation and no I won't tell you what I gave her or give you her number.

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...6-1c117c0ef74f
    That link is to your message box.

  11. #5902

    Nikki2742

    Pros:

    Nice girl.

    Easy set up.

    Pics are accurate.

    Decent head game.

    Cons:

    Definite semi-pro vibe.

    Hesitant kissing.

    CFS.

    Fake orgasm when going down on her (not a good actress).

    No CIM.

    No fingers in the pussy.

    If you have the urge to bang a chick with big natural boobs, phat ass and small waist go for it. If you're looking for actual connection move along. She definitely wants to control the action. I enjoyed having a drink with her, fun to talk to. Not sure if I'll go back, I like a less scripted and passionate experience, but it might be worth it just to watch those tits jiggle while I have her on her back at the edge of the bed or to look at that nice ass while pounding her from behind. She started at 500 but is open to negotiation and no I won't tell you what I gave her or give you her number.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/1dc80adf-14a6-407a-9335-c7596e1d57d1

  12. #5901

    This.

    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    I agree with this completely. Prague, all of Poland, Bucharest etc have been really really good for me. I would include Germany in this list (although it is more expensive for the same eastern European woman), the FKK clubs are huge, clean and at least I have had incredible, reliable service there.
    I have not hobbied in Poland, or Czech Republic, or Romania. But I've enjoyed the company of women from all 3 countries, and more, at the German FKK clubs. The long time standard of 50€ for 30 minute covered GFE service is becoming more like 80€ or 100€, but still a bargain compared to any P4 P in the US that I know about. Imagine a strip club with 30 (smaller club) to 100 (large club) hot euro women walking around, wearing either bikini, lingerie, or nothing but heels and a smile. Depending on the club. Find the right girl, be nice, be interesting, be a little bit fun. And you can have a GREAT time for a bargain price. Multiple times in a day if you have the wood for it.

  13. #5900
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2926
    Quote Originally Posted by DelToro  [View Original Post]
    People filter by distance and Seattle has a lot of density. You get a lot more views if your profile is set in Seattle.
    Then she should list Portland, bug city and only 40 min drive not 2. 5 hours.

  14. #5899
    Quote Originally Posted by TnaPorter  [View Original Post]
    If you're into really hot white girls, then I feel that there's nothing better than Eastern Europe. Like I mentioned once that my ex-nanny went the sugar baby route and she charges $1,200? That's a $30 girl in Romania.
    I agree with this completely. Prague, all of Poland, Bucharest etc have been really really good for me. I would include Germany in this list (although it is more expensive for the same eastern European woman), the FKK clubs are huge, clean and at least I have had incredible, reliable service there.

  15. #5898

    Small Towns

    In general, in small towns you will have three choices: fakes, morbidly obese, or obvious junkies.

    Non-fake non-scammer chicks are unicorns in small towns.

    Even in larger towns like Wenatchee or Pasco there aren't that many decent girls. College towns like Ellensburg are a little better.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape