Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,591 to 10,605 of 29340
-
06-01-22 14:41 #18750Senior Member

Posts: 352Monica
I visited and may have got the same therapist. She offered only HJ or BJ and was angry about any negotiation. Her BJ was quite toothy and she never got the hint. Even after being told directly 2 times (less teeth). They also leave the door open when they leave the room and I've made eye contact with 2 mongers in prior visits. This last one, another girl started to walk in with another guy while I was getting dressed. They were ok for a minute but with the extra cost and these issues, I'm losing faith.
Originally Posted by Indplsgent4fu
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-22 14:25 #18749Senior Member

Posts: 526Day Spa
Stopped in Day Spa today for 30 min after seeing the report about this place. I've driven past it a 1000 times but never stopped. AMPs aren't my thing but I was needing a release bad. Tried to schedule with DI but my schedule and time didn't work. 45-50 yr old walked in the room but wasn't who greeted me at the door. Neither one were young. English was good enough. Massage was firm and decent with a little tease. Started with no oil and then used light oil to finish the back rub. Hot towel to clean up my back and legs. On the flip she oiled up junior with no negotiating which I liked. I'm only at AMPs for a massage and HE so I wasn't looking for anything else. She started stroking pretty good and put a finger directly in my ass. Caught me by surprise but it was great which caused me to release a huge rope. The butt play was a first for me. She then cleaned me up and finished massaging my legs. I felt something at my feet and it was her putting my underwear on me which was also a first for me. She helped me get completely dressed. . 40 for the 30 min and I tipped. 50. May repeat sometime. Didn't get the lady's name.
-
06-01-22 13:03 #18748Senior Member

Posts: 810Sounds like she is about to be busy because I am going too LOL. I like feet but in addition to other things. You know if more is on the menu?
Originally Posted by CristoSalud
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-22 22:16 #18747Regular Member

Posts: 15Plainfield Day Spa
Was in Plainfield this evening and stopped by a place on 40 at Perry Crossing. It's listed as just Day Spa on Rubmaps. Took the half hour for the standard 40. Masseuse looked to be older than me (mid 40's), but with the dim lights and mask on not sure exactly. She was somewhat petite but not tiny. I didn't get a name, but her English seemed decent enough. She asked if I wanted hot oil, and it was warm which was nice, but not hot. Hands were free to roam without resistance and the tease started pretty early into the massage. On the flip signaled for HE with no negotiation. Didn't ask about anything more so not sure what else is available if anything. She did some stretching on my arms afterwards to finish out my time. Didn't see her change the linens before I left and there was a thin kinda see through liner on it that didn't have any signs of use when I got on the table.
-
05-31-22 17:15 #18746Regular Member

Posts: 6I'm in
Great report HJ. I will definitely make the trip just for the experience. I can't imagine getting off on some feet though LOL.
Originally Posted by HJLover69
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-22 11:53 #18745Senior Member

Posts: 140Last call Gypsy Jenn
How far we making it? Planning to see her tomorrow and will confirm. PM is open amd appreciated.
-
05-31-22 11:49 #18744Senior Member

Posts: 498Yu Yu made me cozy
Went to Cozy this morning, leaving soon for vacation and won't have an opportunity to get the kinks worked out. Handed her 50 for hhr and she came back after 10 min (sorry dude), apparently had someone else in another room. She comes in and starts with oil right away. Pretty decent massage overall. Nice 5 min tease on upper thighs, taint, crack, boys, & junior all while face down. On the flip I was ready. She got the twins out (nice perky C's) but said no when I asked if I could cum on them. She did rub them all over my chest while I was otc in her crotch. Hot towel clean up. She changed the towels and the place is clean and smells good. Left her 60 for twins and enthusiasm.
Aj8.
-
05-31-22 11:20 #18743Senior Member

Posts: 290Me Too
Make that two of us that want to know.
Originally Posted by Dracos
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-22 10:38 #18742Senior Member

Posts: 339I want to know where your finding BBBJ for $40-60.
Originally Posted by Ncnhrd75
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-22 08:43 #18741Regular Member

Posts: 12Liz
I saw Liz recently. She does indeed have no arms, she also has very short legs. She's very short. She did give a great massage and a killer FJ but it just wasn't for me.
Originally Posted by CristoSalud
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-22 00:12 #18740Senior Member

Posts: 99Nice prospect
I am a bit of a voyeur, so maybe they'll let me ditch the towel to and from the shower. .
Originally Posted by DaveTracman
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-22 12:50 #18739Senior Member

Posts: 41The TS at Sweets as mentioned is not in a great place. You have to walk by the unlocked front door to get to or from it. It is a "real" table shower with the raised sides and is elevated so is difficult to get on and off of.
Originally Posted by TheGeek
[View Original Post]
It is definitely not like Orlando and I have never had any slip and slide there.
-
05-30-22 07:26 #18738Senior Member

Posts: 229Might be visiting Indy soon. I was there last year and went to Aplus on Shadeland.
Does anyone know if the same lady is working there?
-
05-29-22 20:19 #18737Regular Member

Posts: 10Tranquility
Saw young La La yesterday. She massage me for about 20 minutes, It was a good strong massage. Great massage with nice teasing. On the flip, she asked what I want, I said HJ. Nice HJ. 60 for HJ. Allowed roaming under clothes. My first time with La La. She is cute.
Originally Posted by IrishGuy11
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-22 17:10 #18736Senior Member

Posts: 830Monica spa version 3. 0 Mia
I went to Monica yesterday for my third visit this year. Maybe I set my self up mentally for failure because my first two visits early this year were good but not what I wanted, but the talent there is always pretty and I heard the new talent was also pretty so I thought I would try it out again. I get there Saturday around 5 and no cars were parked in the front, rang the bell and was greeted by a nice, average looking, younger lady (maybe early 30's). She was in good shape, dressed casual, but not very sexy at all, and her attitude-personality was very lackluster. No questions, no hug, no smiles, just quickly to the room. I asked for the prior ladies by name from a long time ago, knowing full well they were gone, but at least she would feel I'm not new. I gave her the half hour rate of 40, she left and I quickly got comfortable. She came back and I tried to get friendly and tried to touch her leg-backside and she defensively pushed my hand away. I was getting bad vibes. She asked what I do and I told her and she rephrased and asked what I want and she motioned HJ or BJ but nothing else, all while still with an emotionless face and attitude. At this point all I want to is to get basic relief. I told her totally nude HJ, and she said ok pay first and she went and grabbed my pants to hand me so I could get her the money. I was getting more irritated with her handing me my pants and looking over my shoulder. I knew this place was pricey and figured 80 should easily handle my request without haggling, but I was wrong. She counted and said another 20, I said no and then she said no, so I QUICKLY grabbed the 80 out of her hand and said ok, give me back my 40 and I will leave. She was totally caught off guard, and sheepishly said ok she will take care of me. I gave it back to her and she left the room with it, and then came back. I asked her name (Mia) and then she dropped the dress to her waist only, and so I started tugging it lower and she finally dropped it all off for total nude. There was no connection at all, 100% transactional. She flinched when I grabbed all over, but went along. She had nice, perky b tits and decent ass. I enjoyed the ride and I came quick and hard, caught her by surprise. There was no massage before or after. She came back fully dressed with hot towel in hand. She left again while I was getting dressed and then the other girl pops her head in and I said hello and she pops back out. Mia comes back in and asked if that was my car parked in front spot, I said yes, and she made a compliment about nice expensive car, it was the only time she smiled. As I walked out I saw the other girl again and asked her name. Nana I think is what she said, she was pretty but nothing remarkable. I don't feel a need to go back there.











Reply With Quote





