Thread: Downtown LA
+
Add Report
Results 916 to 930 of 2671
-
05-31-22 14:18 #1756Senior Member

Posts: 88Nichole
I really enjoyed fucking her, I got to rub her clit while she gave me A BBJ right before she layed back and I pounded her good pussy.
Originally Posted by Upperx
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-22 13:31 #1755Senior Member

Posts: 60What time was it? I've been cruising the area but have come up empty.
Originally Posted by Upperx
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-22 03:41 #1754Senior Member

Posts: 99Cruise Report
Took a cruise in the skids. Big LE presence near San Pedro 7th. Leaving the area I had a stop light. LE glanced over shined their light on me. I rolled my windows down but they didn't stop me.
I drove over to 15th and LBC Blvd. and found Nicole. She's a big girl with big chi chis her BBBJ was better then most.
-
05-27-22 13:34 #1753Banned Member

Posts: 389Reilly
Yep she has some videos there under the name Reilly.
Originally Posted by Bobby6758
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-22 00:10 #1752Senior Member

Posts: 287Is this the chick on white underbelly interviews? Swear I watched her recently.
Originally Posted by Domino727
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-22 23:51 #1751Senior Member

Posts: 340Saw her a couple of days ago
Russia is looking a little like Belarus these days. Worn out and stepped on. Still, all in all, I got to say she looks ok for a chick who has survived 4 serial killers.
Originally Posted by Alxm1
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-22 21:28 #1750Banned Member

Posts: 389Nope just got a BBBJ from her about a month ago. Not as good as it used to be. Little toothy and doesn't like cim anymore but she took some of it. LOL Damage 25. She usually hangs out now at the steps on Stanford near Agatha if she's looking to ho.
Originally Posted by BoostedSub
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-22 18:19 #1749Senior Member

Posts: 88Russia
Has anyone pounded Russia lately.
-
05-23-22 21:32 #1748Banned Member

Posts: 389Latina Bree
I was needing some relief last night so cruised the skids around 10 pm. Didn't find anything in the more common streets so cruised on over to Long Beach Ave via Olympic. Spotted a 40 ish Latina walking in the direction of Sam's Hoffbrau on Olympic. I wasn't sure if she was working, she was dressed sexy with some nice shorts and looked like a regular civie talking on her phone. Turned to the left on the street right before Sam's and asked if she needed a ride. She was cheery and laughing and came by the window and said sure! She is about 5'5" 5'6" with dyed dirty blonde short shoulder length hair. Nice milfish face, good average body, nice booty, big bolt-on tits and medium brown skin. She asked what I was up to tonite and I said just looking for some fun. Casually brought up if she was looking to make some money. She said yes and asked if she was cool with a BJ, no rubber. Yes again but first had to drive her around a little bit as she was looking for a friends place and didn't remember if it was off Alameda or Central. She was still unable to remember after driving her down both streets a little. So it was time for my nut release so we found a discreet quiet spot. She took out her big firm tits over her top and started giving me a great sloppy slurpy dick suck that went deep. Lots of porn star style moaning and groaning. Just wish she would have sucked licked the balls too but she hinted it would be a little more. I was fine with the shaft work only. Played with her tits, rubbed spanked her ass and played with her wet pussy too. Busted a nice load in her mouth and then the spit out the door. We cleaned up and dropped her off by 7th and Central. 40 damage.
She didn't seem like she was high on anything but she was talking some silly made up shit before and after the BBBJ. Saying she was a song writer and wrote for some popular pop and rap stars. And also was a fashion designer and working on a fashion show. The real kicker was when I asked for her number and she said she couldn't give it to me because she works for Trump. LOL I just went with it in my head and like ok mmhmm sure lady. Like Mr. James said, cocaine a hell of a drug! LOL I didn't care as long as I got my dick serviced good and I did. She says she normally stays in El Monte and took the bus to get to the area to see her friend which was for the "fashion show". I'd like to see her again but she didn't want to hook up the digits. Que sera sera.
BTW has anyone seen young Savanna again? Not the older soccer mom type you guys talk about in older posts. I need to tap that sweet juicy ass on her.
-
05-08-22 17:50 #1747Banned Member

Posts: 389Issues
Oh I've dealt with skid girls with issues as well. It's part of the game fishing in that area. When I first met Savanna she was carrying the most stuff I've ever seen a girl lugging around. If you see a cute girl like Savanna and you want to hook up with her. You have to deal with all that stuff they're carrying. Otherwise you'll miss out. So I pulled over and had her put most of her stuff in my backseat. And no she didn't have anything that stinks. LOL And off we went and I got to know her and had a great bbbjwcim with her. When the girls are lugging all that stuff around especially if they have one of the carry on luggage with the wheels. Then they don't have a place to stay and are looking for their next place to stay. I even ran into TJ one time carrying luggage and things looking for her next spot. She had to leave the hotel because of her dog. The other issues are girls being real sleepy tired, OCD, ADHD, anxiety, etc. And also just from the issues of being on the streets. Some it's because of the drugs taking a toll or they may already have mental problems. It's part of the territory while fishing in the skids.
Originally Posted by Quincy88
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-22 02:00 #1746Senior Member

Posts: 289Man you been real lucky with these ladies! Sheesh the ones I see got severe adhd or not interested at the time. Not interested but always having alot of shit in their hands that occasionally stinks. Late night cruising I thought it was out because of the cops but they hardly out the few times I seen.
Originally Posted by Alxm1
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-22 17:23 #1745Banned Member

Posts: 389Double trouble
Went out for a cruise last night around 11 in the skids and ran into Bree. She was walking on 7th past sun market and I picked her up on Stanford. She's a petite white lady in her 30's, slender body, pale skin and a natural redhead. Hadn't seen her for a while. She comes and goes. Didn't recognize her at first because she was wearing a hoodie and walking really slow like a very old lady. But got closer and saw it was her. Yelled out her name and she came over and got in. She was carrying a bunch of things and either on something or just hella sleepy tired. Offered her a ride to wherever she was going and if she might be down for a BBBJ. She said yes and to my offer of 20. Found a spot, caught up a little and proceeded. Ooh it took a while to get started because of her tired slow speech and her rambling on. But once started it was a slow BBBJ and some falling asleep in between. Had to keep talking to her and pushing her head down to keep going. I've had some girls fall asleep in the past sucking my c*ck and it's always a trip. Having a girl snoring with your hard d*ck still in their mouth. LOL. Once we finished which was not the best cim I've had with her but ok. I dropped her off around Los Angeles and 5th and she went to the market on the corner. I had a number for her but it stopped working a while back. Asked if she had a new number and she said yes but that she couldn't give it out. All good. Hopefully I'll run into her again when she's not so tired.
On my way home even though not fully satisfied but ok with it. I saw 10 Bucks Becky walking on 7th around Main heading towards the skids. I was going to pass but she kept looking at me and I busted a you and picked her up. I had a 10 spot again on me. And wanted to see if she'd be ok with 10 bucks again and she said yes! LOL She was in an upbeat mood and frisky even changed her panties in my front seat. Crazy chic. LOL Got to the spot and another great enthusiastic BBBJ from her. She takes it deep and let's you finish all your pumps in her mouth for the cim. No pulling away until you say so. Now I was fully satisfied and was feeling great. Dropped her off, went home and had a good night's sleep.
-
05-03-22 21:09 #1744Banned Member

Posts: 389Yup. She's a nice piece of ass but she's not hooking up with anyone. That corner is also where TJ would hang out too when she was around but with a dude. Her tent was on 5th near that corner. She was staying with a dude in his tent there. But haven't seen her around there for a bit now.
Originally Posted by Domino727
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-22 20:16 #1743Senior Member

Posts: 340Haha. I know who you're talking about
Stay away from the girls selling something at a table and the like. They're not hoing.
The hottish, blonde Filipina who sits at a table at the corner of 5th and Spanish St Peter day and night, listening to music, talking to everyone except guys in their cars.
Always wears short shorts. I think she might be nuts.
-
05-03-22 16:23 #1742Banned Member

Posts: 389Hodar
First your post was a bit hard to understand and confusing in some parts. But as mentioned in previous posts picking up girls in the skids is very sporadic as they can be out anytime of day or night and different streets in the skids area. Spotting can be the hard part if you've never picked up a prostitute say on Fig or Western. You need a good Ho Radar to spot a girl open to ho and to differentiate from the Civies. And that comes with experience. Stay away from the girls selling something at a table and the like. They're not hoing. The streets you may want to look more on are 7th, 6th, Agatha, San Pedro, Towne and Stanford. But they could be on the outer skirts as well in the surrounding streets. As said very sporadic and not predictable like hos on Fig and Western.
Originally Posted by Mitchelleces45
[View Original Post]
Once spotted and a possible way to hodar is make eye contact and a smile and nod to the girl. If she smiles back and waves or nods back then park quickly and she'll usually come to your window. Ask if she's down with a BJ and a quick amount offering on your part. If she likes the amount then have her get in car. Then continue further specifics on act such as cim, etc while driving away. If it's a new girl I've never seen I usually ask right away out the window if it's no rubber BJ. If they say no I pass. Or they may do it and tell you its a little more for that. Then its up to you if you want to pay more. Remember though you want to do all that discussion quickly to get them in your car quick to avoid cops seeing you. Then find a quiet discreet spot and do your thing. And avoid the black girls no matter how nice they may look. They've all been playing games and basically stealing your money in the past few years. Wasn't like that with them many years ago.











Reply With Quote




