Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 806 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 306 706 756 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 856 906 1306 1806 ... LastLast
Results 12,076 to 12,090 of 37329
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25254
    Quote Originally Posted by RickFlair  [View Original Post]
    Amazing? Dude, I saw her last week and while service was good, face just average at best and her stomach sticks out further then her tits and ass. That's not an "amazing" body. LOL.
    Definitely not even close to "an amazing body".

  2. #25253

    Luna

    Any word from her. Been a while.

  3. #25252

    New Taryn number

    I am looking for someone with Taryn's updated number that can PM me. I have the 1930 number from a visit a couple of months ago, but folks seem to say that is no longer valid. I have reached out to Aamco (my previous contact on this) but have not yet received a response. Anyone else allowed to help with this?

    Thanks.

  4. #25251

    Looking Southside

    I am never normally southside but will be around 360 and 288. Any head doctors that way?

  5. #25250

    Must not be same girl

    Quote Originally Posted by RickFlair  [View Original Post]
    Amazing? Dude, I saw her last week and while service was good, face just average at best and her stomach sticks out further then her tits and ass. That's not an "amazing" body. LOL.
    The girl I reviewed from that post did not have a stomach out further than her titd. She had a good body on her. Just seen her the other day.

  6. #25249

    Taryn

    Finally got to catch up with Taryn, and everything that has been said was true. Cute girl, amazing body, great head skills, and really cool personality wise. Mostly stuck with head, which was as good as advertised, and then some cow girl for a bit. I just can't stand the feel of condoms so I opted to go back to head and finish there. The damage was $ for a QV and the comms were great. Hotel was fine enough too, as to not feel on edge. I look forward to repeating in the (hopefully) near future.

    I'm not her gatekeeper and I didn't ask about sharing her info, so apologies but I can't be the one to share.

  7. #25248

  8. #25247

    To each his own

    Quote Originally Posted by RickFlair  [View Original Post]
    Amazing? Dude, I saw her last week and while service was good, face just average at best and her stomach sticks out further then her tits and ass. That's not an "amazing" body. LOL.
    Although I haven't seen in about 2 months, I don't remember a stomach like that. But, if you've just seen her, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

  9. #25246
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrivnah  [View Original Post]
    She's a lot better looking than her photos and her body is amazing. Only difference in my dream was that I met her at a private residence (decent / clean apartment). Would definitely recommend.
    Amazing? Dude, I saw her last week and while service was good, face just average at best and her stomach sticks out further then her tits and ass. That's not an "amazing" body. LOL.

  10. #25245
    Her new ad says she is in Chester / Chesterfield now. I have also seen her post in Midlothian, so she is all over the place.

    I don't know Monique but if she is the same type, I'd like to.

    Quote Originally Posted by JayBird77  [View Original Post]
    Damn I was just in short pump and wish I had seen this review. On a positive note, I ran to the White House on JD and saw my girl Monique. If you know her, you know she's a fun time. She looked great and recently cut her hair shorter. Looked great.

  11. #25244
    Quote Originally Posted by RichmondVa  [View Original Post]
    Happy Memorial Day and thank you to all the vets on here.

    I paid this one a visit recently. When I saw her, she was in short pump. It looks like she has moved locations now but it was worth the trip for me. The pics that she post are of her and are accurate. Nice, petite, sexy, and tattooed just like I like them. She is small with nice enhancements that match her body size. She gave a decent BBBJ, everything else covered. She does like to talk, a lot! Took us a while to get started once I got there because she has so much to say. She stopped in the middle of the BJ a few times to tell me something, LOL. I don't even remember what she was talking about as I just wanted her to get to work. She does smoke and travel with a small dog. Neither of those things were an issue for me just be aware. Qv - 150. I will most likely see her again.
    Damn I was just in short pump and wish I had seen this review. On a positive note, I ran to the White House on JD and saw my girl Monique. If you know her, you know she's a fun time. She looked great and recently cut her hair shorter. Looked great.

  12. #25243

    Ad: Upscale, fun sized

    Happy Memorial Day and thank you to all the vets on here.

    I paid this one a visit recently. When I saw her, she was in short pump. It looks like she has moved locations now but it was worth the trip for me. The pics that she post are of her and are accurate. Nice, petite, sexy, and tattooed just like I like them. She is small with nice enhancements that match her body size. She gave a decent BBBJ, everything else covered. She does like to talk, a lot! Took us a while to get started once I got there because she has so much to say. She stopped in the middle of the BJ a few times to tell me something, LOL. I don't even remember what she was talking about as I just wanted her to get to work. She does smoke and travel with a small dog. Neither of those things were an issue for me just be aware. Qv - 150. I will most likely see her again.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...u/235998072075

  13. #25242

    I can vouch

    Quote Originally Posted by JtBassee20  [View Original Post]
    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...s/009783001324

    Haven't played in a while decided to scratch the itch. Seen this one last week. Overall good service. Met her at a decent hotel, started out with some kissing, BBBJ that was good no complaints there. Moved to some daty that made her orgasm quickly. She got very ticklesh and couldn't take it. Moved into mish and slid junior in and was very wet. Pounded and she took it very well. Finished with a nice cip. Will be repeating. There is a $ upcharge for uncovered with her.
    She's a lot better looking than her photos and her body is amazing. Only difference in my dream was that I met her at a private residence (decent / clean apartment). Would definitely recommend.

  14. #25241
    Quote Originally Posted by JtBassee20  [View Original Post]
    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...s/009783001324

    Haven't played in a while decided to scratch the itch. Seen this one last week. Overall good service. Met her at a decent hotel, started out with some kissing, BBBJ that was good no complaints there. Moved to some daty that made her orgasm quickly. She got very ticklesh and couldn't take it. Moved into mish and slid junior in and was very wet. Pounded and she took it very well. Finished with a nice cip. Will be repeating. There is a $ upcharge for uncovered with her.
    I met her in Midlothian recently. Enjoyed a great BJ and had no complaints.

  15. #25240

    Strawberry Blonde

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...s/009783001324

    Haven't played in a while decided to scratch the itch. Seen this one last week. Overall good service. Met her at a decent hotel, started out with some kissing, BBBJ that was good no complaints there. Moved to some daty that made her orgasm quickly. She got very ticklesh and couldn't take it. Moved into mish and slid junior in and was very wet. Pounded and she took it very well. Finished with a nice cip. Will be repeating. There is a $ upcharge for uncovered with her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape