Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18907
    Thank you! Much appreciated!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan1979  [View Original Post]
    108 is Ocean on RubMaps. Free RubMaps will give you a spas address, phone, hours and rates. You only need to subscribe to read the reports.

  2. #18906

    Most detailed hotspot

    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    Welcome!

    I have my favorite spots and so does everyone on this board. I recommend read back about 20 or so pages and you should find some spots to try. Majority of the reviews here will be on FS spas. Search non FS spas and you will find some places people have recommended. Good Luck and Happy Hobbying.
    Yes I agree with RCDK, just read about several pages back because us telling you our favorite spots will just be minimal info. Reading back here will give you the most detailed and specifics on what you want. Got some journalists in here that literally put you in the scene with them haha.

    Also RCDKs tips on stuff and tutorials is great. Thank you kind sir for giving us guidance on becoming DATY whisperers. Reciprocation is key to a fun time.

  3. #18905

    Ivy

    I definitely had fun visiting Ivy she had a sweet personality and gave me a really decent massage. Flip comes we make some small talk and she lets me get a view of the girls and they where a reaaal nice handful.

    She then puts the cover on me and starts giving me a nice blowjob definitely can't complain about it. Then I fuck her in misionary for a little while and watched them balloons jiggle and this time was enough to get me to pop quick in the rubber all and all a good experience too bad she's gone for now.

    Everybody already heard about ivy for now so not going to make a super long review about her.

  4. #18904
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSkyBlue  [View Original Post]
    There is a wide variety of places available in San Diego so what do you want to experience?

    Massage with a HE? Table shower?

    Full service? Younger? Older?

    A lot of options if you know what you want.
    I'm not very picky but I would really be down for some FS with someone young, tho I don't mind older, the fun is what matters, maybe amazon? Tho not required.

  5. #18903
    Quote Originally Posted by Vermillion21  [View Original Post]
    Don't know where else to post this but I figured this would be a good place, if not they please point me in the right direction.

    I'm in the area and I really want to try out some AMP but I'm a bit afraid to go to the wrong one, so I would really appreciate if you guys could tell me of any known AMP that offer good services, I'm down for anything given that it would be my first time in these places, thanks.
    Welcome!

    I have my favorite spots and so does everyone on this board. I recommend read back about 20 or so pages and you should find some spots to try. Majority of the reviews here will be on FS spas. Search non FS spas and you will find some places people have recommended. Good Luck and Happy Hobbying.

  6. #18902

    Can you please be more specific?

    There is a wide variety of places available in San Diego so what do you want to experience?

    Massage with a HE? Table shower?

    Full service? Younger? Older?

    A lot of options if you know what you want.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vermillion21  [View Original Post]
    Don't know where else to post this but I figured this would be a good place, if not they please point me in the right direction.

    I'm in the area and I really want to try out some AMP but I'm a bit afraid to go to the wrong one, so I would really appreciate if you guys could tell me of any known AMP that offer good services, I'm down for anything given that it would be my first time in these places, thanks.

  7. #18901

    Newbies can start by RTFF

    Quote Originally Posted by Vermillion21  [View Original Post]
    Hey, just joined the website and I've been really curious to try out any AMP in the area, any recommended ones for a newbie? Any tips are welcome too, thanks.
    You can start by exploring this website beginning with the "Abbreviations" near the top of this webpage.

  8. #18900

    RubMaps

    Quote Originally Posted by YouDreamer  [View Original Post]
    What's the address for Spa108? Everywhere I search it comes up as closed.

    Thanks.

    YD.
    108 is Ocean on RubMaps. Free RubMaps will give you a spas address, phone, hours and rates. You only need to subscribe to read the reports.

  9. #18899

    A to Z closed?

    I wanted to go this weekend, but noticed they hadn't posted their usual ads in a while on EA. I texted and never got a reply. This is very unusual as one of the gals always has 2 cells with her and responds promptly. I drove by yesterday morning to see if anything looked different, but it's a very nondescript ship as it is. I can't recall if they had any signage the 2 times I went TBH. Anyone else gone by? Just checking.

  10. #18898

    Looking to get started

    Don't know where else to post this but I figured this would be a good place, if not they please point me in the right direction.

    I'm in the area and I really want to try out some AMP but I'm a bit afraid to go to the wrong one, so I would really appreciate if you guys could tell me of any known AMP that offer good services, I'm down for anything given that it would be my first time in these places, thanks.

  11. #18897

    New

    Hey, just joined the website and I've been really curious to try out any AMP in the area, any recommendated ones for a newbie? Any tips are welcome too, thanks.

  12. #18896
    What's the address for Spa108? Everywhere I search it comes up as closed.

    Thanks.

    YD.

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousJo8  [View Original Post]
    I finally got my follow up session with Molly!

    I have been desiring this woman for the entire Memorial Day Weekend. YMMV, but with me, I don't know how I could have more carnal fun with a woman.

    I find it so interesting how, personality wise, she is so soft spoken and reserved but once I was in the room to have a session with her, she just becomes so passionate and just turns into a wild fucking animal.

    I walked into 108 and am greeted by Molly. I'm wondering who is also available and also see that Judy is also relaxing. Molly simply tells me, "Let's go. ".

    We head into the best room in 107. She pours blue juice into two cups and we have a toast. Cheers. Ganbei. I strip down, and she soon strips down. I lie down on the table, and Molly smiles at me, saying, "No massage today. " Then it's game on!

    We start passionately making out DFK. I fully enjoy her natural 34 B's. I find her tits to be delectably perfect. She then starts wiping down my member before she brings me to heaven. She then starts giving me an awesome BBBJ. Not even ten seconds into it, she whips her body around, and we 69 for an extremely enjoyable length of time. Passionately making out with her shaved kitty while feeling her wet mouth fully wrapped around my cock. This is simply heaven.

  13. #18895

    Stay Smiling

    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    A trusted monger was telling me about a possible ATF provider at a reliable spot where I always leave with a "Smile. " I went and asked for her but I was told she is no longer there and not sure if she will return. Sad!

    Anyways, I met two ladies, Mona and Donna. Donna is definitely beautiful and more my type. I will definitely be going back and try a session with her.
    Man sad mina is leaving this week I might have to stop by and try Dona out if your recommending her looks.

    Anyone know where the girl they had a few months ago maybe in February with Silver highlights I think her name was summer?

  14. #18894
    Obvious shill for 108, ignore all posts


    Posts: 472

    108 / Molly

    I finally got my follow up session with Molly!

    I have been desiring this woman for the entire Memorial Day Weekend. YMMV, but with me, I don't know how I could have more carnal fun with a woman.

    I find it so interesting how, personality wise, she is so soft spoken and reserved but once I was in the room to have a session with her, she just becomes so passionate and just turns into a wild fucking animal.

    I walked into 108 and am greeted by Molly. I'm wondering who is also available and also see that Judy is also relaxing. Molly simply tells me, "Let's go. ".

    We head into the best room in 107. She pours blue juice into two cups and we have a toast. Cheers. Ganbei. I strip down, and she soon strips down. I lie down on the table, and Molly smiles at me, saying, "No massage today. " Then it's game on!

    We start passionately making out DFK. I fully enjoy her natural 34 B's. I find her tits to be delectably perfect. She then starts wiping down my member before she brings me to heaven. She then starts giving me an awesome BBBJ. Not even ten seconds into it, she whips her body around, and we 69 for an extremely enjoyable length of time. Passionately making out with her shaved kitty while feeling her wet mouth fully wrapped around my cock. This is simply heaven.

    As if she did not get enough, she gets off, wipes my mouth and we start making out DFK again! She lays down on her back and I just find it a privilege to be passionately kissing this woman. I work my way down and again enjoy her beautiful natural 34 B breasts. I work my down even further and start eating her out DATY. She is enjoying it and she lets me eat out her pussy until my tongue gets tired. She gets the condom and wraps my dick up. Unfortunately, since I was DATY, it's not as primed compared to after the 69 BBBJ. We go at it in Missionary, then switch to DG. It goes a little limp, but I stay cool and I request some additional CBJ action. This round of CBJ soon turns into a second round of 69. We go at it until Molly feels that thing get aroused and hard enough. Once she feels it's ready and fully primed, she assumes the DG position, and we have a second go at it in this position. The sounds she is making is sexy and really helps me stay focused. After a decent length of time of thrusting into and fucking Molly, I reach a highly satisfying climax.

    We both worked up a sweat and Molly was game that we could shower together. She helps clean me up and cool me off.

    Molly is simply amazing! See her before she goes.

    Quote Originally Posted by PoonTangJohnny  [View Original Post]
    Hey CJ- Awesome report! Judy sounds totally like she's my type! I have to be honest, that as I was scrolling down reading, I was feeling some trepidation, hoping that I wouldn't be reading you having any performance issues. I'm thinking that it was probably a GOOD thing, that Molly, pushed you towards Judy this morning. Nice to see you find your groove again, Brother!

  15. #18893

    Sophia

    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    Great report, Mr. Muffman!

    I don't ever have to use much DATY skills with Sophia. LOL. She loves it so much she'll do all the work- in 69, riding my face, in any position where your tongue can make contact with her kitty. LOL. Yes, very vocal! Non stop sex; take your vitamins, eat your wheaties, and pineapple because she loves giving BBBJ.
    Yes King, she's something else indeed! I'm sitting here going over the session in my mind and it really was quite extraordinary. I didn't even mention she loves to DFK (which I love as well) and does it a lot. Her BBBJ is top notch too. We finished with CIM and I blasted a massive load which she took in stride. Take your vitamins indeed! She really is a very sexually charged woman, and that's putting it mildly LOL. Can't recommend her enough. She's leaving tomorrow unfortunately, but should be back next month sometime.

    Mr MuffMan.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape