Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19318

    Neveah

    Quote Originally Posted by RangerStl  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Naveah a dozen or so times. She's very legit and you will have a good time. If you want a real treat, see her and Savannah for a double.
    I saw her a while back and she gave me a UTI. Thought it was something else. And yes, you can get them from BBBJ. Especially from providers that are high volume and don't wash their mouth out after. Just sayin. I didn't think she was that great. YMMV. I won't be back.

  2. #19317
    Quote Originally Posted by Matroxed  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by Fuji and was greeted by Michael Jackson. I asked for Sarah but she said Sarah is gone and not coming back. That sucks! If anyone ever sees her again let me know. I asked to see the other girls but she insisted that I see her even unzipping my pants and started on a blow job. I gave in. I ended up getting a rusty trombone from her after table shower and the other usual stuff. After I dressed and was leaving, she introduced me to Kiki and Sunny. Kiki will be who I see next time. She also told me 5 new girls will be there after Memorial Day so please report.
    I visited this place after seeing this. The women who work there are Real Old. I got the same MJ but I insisted on others. I wanted to leave after seeing the setup and workers but stayed because I traveled that far I got Kiki, no great massage and the other services were not worth it to be fair for the effort and $. But it's my personal opinion. Will definitely not repeat!

  3. #19316

    Peaceful

    Quote Originally Posted by StlBang  [View Original Post]
    I tried Peaceful Massage on Telegraph at Erb in south county today. Only one girl working, maybe 35-40, with glasses. The hour was $60 and the massage was pretty good except she never did rub my feet or head. There was definitely no tease and when I flipped over she grinned and put oil on my hand and said you do. I had not even given any signs that I was leading up to that. I told her, no you do, and I tried to move her hand onto junior. She kept saying no I get in trouble, she must have said that four or five times. Anyway, I would not recommend as the massage was probably a 7 and she acted like my penis was radioactive or something!
    I had a similar experience there a few weeks ago. Nothing happening there. You know I think she is the same woman that worked there when Healing Hand massage was there about 4 years ago.

  4. #19315

    Peaceful Massage on Telegraph

    I tried Peaceful Massage on Telegraph at Erb in south county today. Only one girl working, maybe 35-40, with glasses. The hour was $60 and the massage was pretty good except she never did rub my feet or head. There was definitely no tease and when I flipped over she grinned and put oil on my hand and said you do. I had not even given any signs that I was leading up to that. I told her, no you do, and I tried to move her hand onto junior. She kept saying no I get in trouble, she must have said that four or five times. Anyway, I would not recommend as the massage was probably a 7 and she acted like my penis was radioactive or something!

  5. #19314

    Sensual Scarlett

    I was looking for a massage for my hurting back. Met her gave a home test and done. Very good massage hands down, quite talkative. Nice rubbing and had fun playing around for a while got a good HJ and was done. Will repeat for a massage and good end!

  6. #19313

    AirBnB

    Quote Originally Posted by He777  [View Original Post]
    She rents out airbnb, bc she's drives down from Springfield Illinois.
    There are quite a few providers who come to STL for a few days each week to make some cash and then go 'back home' to the family. Some have been doing it for years.

    I keep waiting for the news story that AirBnB is actually a 50 state brothel. It is very popular with providers. I have probably been in ten or so rental units in the past year or so.

  7. #19312
    Quote Originally Posted by JorgeDiaz69  [View Original Post]
    I have tried to set up an apt twice with Neveah but she has cancelled both times and has given me different addresses both times. Is there something fishy going on here or is this normal to have different addresses she gives out?
    She rents out airbnb, bc she's drives down from Springfield Illinois.

  8. #19311

    Fugi

    Quote Originally Posted by Matroxed  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by Fuji and was greeted by Michael Jackson. I asked for Sarah but she said Sarah is gone and not coming back. That sucks! If anyone ever sees her again let me know. I asked to see the other girls but she insisted that I see her even unzipping my pants and started on a blow job. I gave in. I ended up getting a rusty trombone from her after table shower and the other usual stuff. After I dressed and was leaving, she introduced me to Kiki and Sunny. Kiki will be who I see next time. She also told me 5 new girls will be there after Memorial Day so please report.
    You can't go wrong with Sunny, saw her this week. Been here from California about a month. I been to a lot of AMP, she does things most don't. Including the full hour and she seems to love DFK. She is very enthusiastic!

  9. #19310

    Sarah

    Quote Originally Posted by Matroxed  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by Fuji and was greeted by Michael Jackson. I asked for Sarah but she said Sarah is gone and not coming back. That sucks! If anyone ever sees her again let me know. I asked to see the other girls but she insisted that I see her even unzipping my pants and started on a blow job. I gave in. I ended up getting a rusty trombone from her after table shower and the other usual stuff. After I dressed and was leaving, she introduced me to Kiki and Sunny. Kiki will be who I see next time. She also told me 5 new girls will be there after Memorial Day so please report.
    Well that's a huge shame, Sarah was one of my favorite at Fuji. She does enjoy giving a nice rim, girls like that are hard to find. I guess she was becoming too high volume for them. If anyone knows if or when Sarah will be coming back, I'd be glad if you could let me know too! If Michael Jackson is who I think you're talking about, I refuse to see her. Plenty of other better looking girls who gives a better service than that.

  10. #19309
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddog72  [View Original Post]
    Saw her other day, all the girls ELL bring tend to be stuck up good booty small tits, 350 for FS hh too much for my taste I settled for lackluster BJ, maybe she will get better with practice.
    I haven't seen her in about a year but is Ell still around? I legit thought she left the state and went to the west coast at one point.

    Regardless I have almost never had a decent experience with a girl she has brought into the industry and even her sessions were always lackluster.

  11. #19308
    Quote Originally Posted by DrTroy77  [View Original Post]
    How are people finding out about new Angels like her? Do they have a new website, or is it just on their Snapchat (which I've never been able to get added to)?
    If you see an Angel several times your put on the Snap private list, read message 19305 about Erin.

  12. #19307

    Neaveah

    I have tried to set up an apt twice with Neveah but she has cancelled both times and has given me different addresses both times. Is there something fishy going on here or is this normal to have different addresses she gives out?

  13. #19306
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottFester  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen new angel Erin?
    How are people finding out about new Angels like her? Do they have a new website, or is it just on their Snapchat (which I've never been able to get added to)?

  14. #19305

    Fuji

    Stopped by Fuji and was greeted by Michael Jackson. I asked for Sarah but she said Sarah is gone and not coming back. That sucks! If anyone ever sees her again let me know. I asked to see the other girls but she insisted that I see her even unzipping my pants and started on a blow job. I gave in. I ended up getting a rusty trombone from her after table shower and the other usual stuff. After I dressed and was leaving, she introduced me to Kiki and Sunny. Kiki will be who I see next time. She also told me 5 new girls will be there after Memorial Day so please report.

  15. #19304

    ERIN New Angel is Juliet from Hustlers

    Quote Originally Posted by Maddog72  [View Original Post]
    Saw her other day, all the girls ELL bring tend to be stuck up good booty small tits, 350 for FS hh too much for my taste I settled for lackluster BJ, maybe she will get better with practice.
    Erin is Juliet from Hustlers club, she normally works Wednesday & Friday nights, When see comes to club sober she goes around asking guys to buy her a Long Island Ice Tea & shot of Crown Royal Apple, she not friendly when sober, but after she has a few drinks she fun, but when she drunk she a nut case, watch out saw her go off on a customer and punch another. She does have a great body, but like what Maddog said VERY over priced and not that good.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape