Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 828 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 328 728 778 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 878 928 1328 1828 ... LastLast
Results 12,406 to 12,420 of 30805
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18400

    Noa

    I haven't been able to reach her 2 weeks.

    Is her number still ends 1104?

  2. #18399

    Whoa

    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgrex  [View Original Post]
    So I went by to see the columbians again got in and out pretty fast. QV. As I'm leaving I see white and black males checking out the back of my truck. Mid 40 maybe. I say "what's up. " They responsed "nice truck". I get in the truck and leave. Not sure if they were looking at my plates or not. Lady walking her dog was near by looking at me as I drive away. Careful out there fellas.
    Anyone else had these encounters? Want to go back but seems the area is getting hot like this guy said.

  3. #18398
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgrex  [View Original Post]
    So I went by to see the columbians again got in and out pretty fast. QV. As I'm leaving I see white and black males checking out the back of my truck. Mid 40 maybe. I say "what's up. " They responsed "nice truck". I get in the truck and leave. Not sure if they were looking at my plates or not. Lady walking her dog was near by looking at me as I drive away. Careful out there fellas.
    Is this Andrea's place?

  4. #18397

    Too much heat?

    So I went by to see the columbians again got in and out pretty fast. QV. As I'm leaving I see white and black males checking out the back of my truck. Mid 40 maybe. I say "what's up. " They responsed "nice truck". I get in the truck and leave. Not sure if they were looking at my plates or not. Lady walking her dog was near by looking at me as I drive away. Careful out there fellas.

  5. #18396

    Eryn

    Correct about Wilmington and she has had several bad reports from down there over the years as a time waster, scammer, has a handler, etc. Changes her name, number, pics and profiles often. She might have been legit many years back but she hasn't had a ter review since 2016 and nothing but negative reports the last five years or so. I would stay away as there are plenty other options at that price point.

    Quote Originally Posted by NCHobbyist69  [View Original Post]
    She says she's based in raleigh but she's actually out of wilmington and is much older than her pics. Originally from florida.

  6. #18395

    Columbian

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one in a clean private house in a town I won't name. Everything covered, but very nice and enthusiastic. Probably early to mid thirties. She's got that Latina thickness, and she's very clean. YMMV. I'm not a big fan a pounding hard cowgirl, but it was a solid time.

    120 https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/andrea/46552551.
    I tried to see her yesterday. I connected and let her know I will be there in 10 minutes. But when I went to the private house I found someone standing right at the front door. When I said I reached she said I need to hold off for 20 minutes. I drove around for 10 minutes and left. But that guy was standing there all the time mostly checking his phone. Somehow in this kind of situation I would not walkup and face this person. I did tell her that there was a person at the front door but I did not get any response or comment about that specific question.
    RN I think I prefer a hotel. But I trust this board so I will try again.

    G.

  7. #18394

    Ok?

    Quote Originally Posted by NCHobbyist69  [View Original Post]
    She says she's based in raleigh but she's actually out of wilmington and is much older than her pics. Originally from florida.
    Ok? But how's the visit like? Is it what she says "it is"?

  8. #18393

    Eryn isn't what she seems

    Quote Originally Posted by BbLover88  [View Original Post]
    Hey Guys, looking to see if anybody has intel on Eryn? She looks my type and am wondering if her oral skills are as good as she claims. Any info on here or via PM is much appreciated.

    https://tryst.link/escort/atxeryn
    She says she's based in raleigh but she's actually out of wilmington and is much older than her pics. Originally from florida.

  9. #18392

    Eryn

    Hey Guys, looking to see if anybody has intel on Eryn? She looks my type and am wondering if her oral skills are as good as she claims. Any info on here or via PM is much appreciated.

    https://tryst.link/escort/atxeryn

  10. #18391
    Quote Originally Posted by LongShot007  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a couple times before covid. Head game is average. Could take a pounding and a nice view from behind. Definitely a repeat visit if you can get up with her. Comms were always hit or miss so be ready to go when you contact her. Only seen her once since covid (earlier this year). Some of those pics are old and some are recent. She hadn't change much when I saw her this year. Damn might have to give her a call myself.
    How is her communication?

  11. #18390

    Ava

    Has anyone seen Ava lately?

  12. #18389

    Burner App

    Quote Originally Posted by Edifice  [View Original Post]
    I was using Burner Subscription (Phone app /2nd line) . Since they have updated their services and legal. They have deleted my account without any warning. When I reached our to them they said It has come to our attention that the activity on your account has violated our Terms of Service and your account has been terminated. Very Strange. Unfortunately I lost all the contacts. Anyone had this kinda issue with burner? Any idea how to recover contacts?

    Also if you can suggest another phone app (Paid) that would be great.
    I had the same thing happen with the free version of TextNow. I had a number for a couple months or so with light usage. Then one time when I tried to log on, it said that I had violated their terms of service. I created another account with a different throw away email address. The same thing happened with that account before I ever used it to send a text to anybody. I've recently used TextFree to contact a couple people without any problems so far.

  13. #18388

    Google Voice

    Quote Originally Posted by Edifice  [View Original Post]
    I was using Burner Subscription (Phone app /2nd line) . Since they have updated their services and legal. They have deleted my account without any warning. When I reached our to them they said It has come to our attention that the activity on your account has violated our Terms of Service and your account has been terminated. Very Strange. Unfortunately I lost all the contacts. Anyone had this kinda issue with burner? Any idea how to recover contacts?

    Also if you can suggest another phone app (Paid) that would be great.
    I use Google Voice. Set up a new Google account and tie the number to that one. It's free and I've never had an issue with it. Some videos come in kinda small but you can get a good idea of what they are showing.

  14. #18387

    Re: Burner App

    I was using Burner Subscription (Phone app /2nd line) . Since they have updated their services and legal. They have deleted my account without any warning. When I reached our to them they said It has come to our attention that the activity on your account has violated our Terms of Service and your account has been terminated. Very Strange. Unfortunately I lost all the contacts. Anyone had this kinda issue with burner? Any idea how to recover contacts?

    Also if you can suggest another phone app (Paid) that would be great.

  15. #18386

    Abby

    Do yourself a favor and skip out on Abby, rub one out instead, much better time. Or spend the 100 on a blow up doll and avoid the ***** face.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dude998  [View Original Post]
    Dreamt I saw ginger recently. Smaller petite build flat stomach she's definitely sexy one of the better ones. I qet there and she.

    Has me wait about 10 m in the lot. She did a quick LE check. Start with a good CBJ 9/10. Nice small perky tits seeing her undress got me hard instantly. Her head game is better than the main course IMO. I thought she would be a bit tighter ngl but still had a good time seeing her in doggy is so beautiful. Abby is next. They are both sweet. Can tell its a YMMV situation.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape