Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 988 of 2754 FirstFirst ... 488 888 938 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 1038 1088 1488 1988 ... LastLast
Results 14,806 to 14,820 of 41297
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26492

    Ryder dream

    Well I am back to report on the dream I had with Ryder. I have been wanting to pull the trigger on her for a while, glad I did. My experience was a very pleasant dream. I picked her up at her hotel and brought her back to my place. She was coherent and no candy use atleast during our time. She was very chill and easy to talk too. She is down to earth and over all a sweet girl from my first experience. We got back to my place. Chit chatted a minute and the dream began. The BBBJ wad PHENOMENAL. That I know I will be back for. Went to the main event started mish. Went for a few minutes then bent her over. The view from the back was solid. Enjoyed hammering that little frame from behind. From what I could tell she enjoyed it. I busted in the cover for the finish. We sat and chatted and minute then I took her back. All in all a very fun experience with no drama. I will repeat. I have some good pics and a few vids from the dream. It is not letting me upload them ( although I am prob the worlds worst IT guy) PM me for the pics

  2. #26491

    Phillips swan

    Don't let the ad fool you she walks the streets mainly near that trailer park off of Phillips not Worth the asking price about 20 lbs skinner than advertised. Seemed like we didn't click but hey Good luck to anyone else who wants to give it a go. .

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/971814254791

  3. #26490

    Egypt?

    I'm curious if anyone has had a dream about this woman?

    https://tryst.link/escort/egyptsi

  4. #26489

    Go for it!

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxRider  [View Original Post]
    I have Ryder coming by this morning. I have seen more good reviews than bad. I have spoken with her on the phone this morning and decided to give it a shot. I have been wanting to give her a go for a while now. I am going to pick her up and bring her back to my place. I never go to them. I just feel safer. If anyone wants to give me some feedback, what to expect, be careful of, whatever let me know. I feel pretty good after talking to her on the phone. I will report back. She said she wants to take some pictures and videos for some website she is trying to get on (I am sure its OF or something like that) So I may have some pics or vids to share after the date. Let me know if there is any reason to be leery.

    https://callescort.org/904-828-8851
    I've seen her a couple times at her place. She was always good, but last time I felt a little rushed. Overall she is a g2 g for me.

  5. #26488
    Quote Originally Posted by Azmodeus56  [View Original Post]
    WTF who is doing these post in STG. This was not a good picture.
    Whoa. That's scary!

  6. #26487

    Ryder

    I have Ryder coming by this morning. I have seen more good reviews than bad. I have spoken with her on the phone this morning and decided to give it a shot. I have been wanting to give her a go for a while now. I am going to pick her up and bring her back to my place. I never go to them. I just feel safer. If anyone wants to give me some feedback, what to expect, be careful of, whatever let me know. I feel pretty good after talking to her on the phone. I will report back. She said she wants to take some pictures and videos for some website she is trying to get on (I am sure its OF or something like that) So I may have some pics or vids to share after the date. Let me know if there is any reason to be leery.

    https://callescort.org/904-828-8851

  7. #26486

    Don't think that's what happened

    Quote Originally Posted by NeckAuthority  [View Original Post]
    Are we pounding chicks raw now on first meet, then slapping on the helmet at the end? LOL.

    Just so I'm reading this right. You was raw dogging her.

    Then when you was close you reached for a condom? That's when you had a Carrie moment. This is interesting.

    I never heard of this. Usually you rock a rubber from start to finish, unless you getting restless. I've never heard of going a whole session, then strapping up for the last mile in the marathon. Again, interesting. Are you saying your more scared of having a Jr, rather than having the other lifetime committment. Not judging, I raw dogged some questionable in my lifetime, yet never I thought to wrap up at the end. Interesting. Must of missed the memo.
    I read this a couple times, seems he reached down to pull the hat off and it was covered in blood. Still F'n disgusting IMO.

    DB.

  8. #26485

    Got A Link Re This?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jp127  [View Original Post]
    If you want to see her any time soon you'll need about $90 k for her bail bond. She's been charged with hit and run on a 10 year old and his mom at a bus stop. Looking at hard time.

    Also she was charged with domestic battery on her 87 year old boyfriend. LOL.
    I am not doubting you, she spent her life in a candy induced fog that got worse and worse. But, can you post a link to this news info about her charged with hit-and run? Thanks.

  9. #26484
    Quote Originally Posted by NeckAuthority  [View Original Post]
    Are we pounding chicks raw now on first meet, then slapping on the helmet at the end? LOL.

    Just so I'm reading this right. You was raw dogging her.

    Then when you was close you reached for a condom? That's when you had a Carrie moment. This is interesting.

    I never heard of this. Usually you rock a rubber from start to finish, unless you getting restless. I've never heard of going a whole session, then strapping up for the last mile in the marathon. Again, interesting. Are you saying your more scared of having a Jr, rather than having the other lifetime committment. Not judging, I raw dogged some questionable in my lifetime, yet never I thought to wrap up at the end. Interesting. Must of missed the memo.
    He means when he went to pull it off to give her the gift of spunk.

  10. #26483
    Quote Originally Posted by NeckAuthority  [View Original Post]
    Are we pounding chicks raw now on first meet, then slapping on the helmet at the end? LOL.

    Just so I'm reading this right. You was raw dogging her.

    Then when you was close you reached for a condom? That's when you had a Carrie moment. This is interesting.

    I never heard of this. Usually you rock a rubber from start to finish, unless you getting restless. I've never heard of going a whole session, then strapping up for the last mile in the marathon. Again, interesting. Are you saying your more scared of having a Jr, rather than having the other lifetime committment. Not judging, I raw dogged some questionable in my lifetime, yet never I thought to wrap up at the end. Interesting. Must of missed the memo.
    Nah bro!! LOL! Forgot to mention I put hat on first. Pull off hat at finished and noticed blood! Smh. My bad for the miscommunication.

  11. #26482

    I'm confused

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnBlake221  [View Original Post]
    I never post anything because I am never in Jacksonville but this time I have to warn my guys! Man this chick was cool but definitely nasty in a bad way! The dream started with ok communication. Sent me the address and I got to her home. She seems cool but I should have went with my gut when I saw her small bed in the floor and stuff everywhere. We proceeded. She started with BBBJ which was not so great but I was sort of in a rush to get out because I am clean guy and don't like messy beds or floors. We got down to the deed. I wanted to go doggy but she insisted on mish. She said she love that position. I'm pounding away and she is holding me tighter and tighter. She then says I want you to pull out and cum on me. So I pounded harder until I was about to blow, grabbed the condom and it's blood all on my hands and leaking on the covers. I freaked out! I asked Why you didn't tell me you was on your period? She said I am on birth control that never happens. I knew she was lying. I asked was she good? As far as clean. She said avoided the question. I am terrified now! I can't do this anything. I am done with this hobby. It's not for me anymore. You guys can have it. .60 Mario coins! Please stay away from this one!

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...5/107208865011
    Are we pounding chicks raw now on first meet, then slapping on the helmet at the end? LOL.

    Just so I'm reading this right. You was raw dogging her.

    Then when you was close you reached for a condom? That's when you had a Carrie moment. This is interesting.

    I never heard of this. Usually you rock a rubber from start to finish, unless you getting restless. I've never heard of going a whole session, then strapping up for the last mile in the marathon. Again, interesting. Are you saying your more scared of having a Jr, rather than having the other lifetime committment. Not judging, I raw dogged some questionable in my lifetime, yet never I thought to wrap up at the end. Interesting. Must of missed the memo.

  12. #26481

    Sorry

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnBlake221  [View Original Post]
    I never post anything because I am never in Jacksonville but this time I have to warn my guys! Man this chick was cool but definitely nasty in a bad way! The dream started with ok communication. Sent me the address and I got to her home. She seems cool but I should have went with my gut when I saw her small bed in the floor and stuff everywhere. We proceeded. She started with BBBJ which was not so great but I was sort of in a rush to get out because I am clean guy and don't like messy beds or floors. We got down to the deed. I wanted to go doggy but she insisted on mish. She said she love that position. I'm pounding away and she is holding me tighter and tighter. She then says I want you to pull out and cum on me. So I pounded harder until I was about to blow, grabbed the condom and it's blood all on my hands and leaking on the covers. I freaked out! I asked Why you didn't tell me you was on your period? She said I am on birth control that never happens. I knew she was lying. I asked was she good? As far as clean. She said avoided the question. I am terrified now! I can't do this anything. I am done with this hobby. It's not for me anymore. You guys can have it. .60 Mario coins! Please stay away from this one!

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...5/107208865011
    Sorry to hear that she was on some of those vids with the OF guy. I once contacted her and didn't know that but one I realized who she was I ghosted her.

  13. #26480

    She's real

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterLee74  [View Original Post]
    Heck yeah, I'm very interested in this one as well! Would love to know if it's legit and if the service is any good.
    She's real but flakey with the communication.

  14. #26479

    She will be missed

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    For fans of fake titty, big ass "Honey," she's currently visiting uncle in Clay county, and may be away for quite a long time! I loved banging those tits around on that crazy ass girl!

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/904-444-3648
    I hear ya! Definitely, enjoyed banging all her holes and will miss it for the possible 10 yr sentence she'll get for falling off the wagon. It was great, but I won't be supplementing her commissary note.

  15. #26478

    Avoid

    Can't remember her name but avoid this, plenty of rules everything covered she will rush you the minute you're in the door as your stroking she'll ask are you almost done yet if you're over 10 mins some will knock on the door and call her phone seems like every 2 minutes I wasn't really concerned at the time as I'm walking out I see some dude standing in the stairwell I looked at him and said you can go in now I'm done. I don't think he liked that comment so I waited and surely he went into the room after he assumed I left slamming the door behind himself most likely a bf or db pimp. https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/387984257617.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape