Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 231 of 330 FirstFirst ... 131 181 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 281 ... LastLast
Results 3,451 to 3,465 of 4950
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1500

    Don't do it

    Quote Originally Posted by VonRichter4566;594546[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/michigan/annarbor/82910375[/URL]#.

    Anyone met her before, she asks deposit. But she sent me her address. Really confused.
    I could guarantee that that's a fake address. You send the money and knock on the door. No one home. Or no one knows her.

  2. #1499

    Cynthia

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...arbor/82910375#.

    Anyone met her before, she asks deposit. But she sent me her address. Really confused.

  3. #1498
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainydog  [View Original Post]
    This is so bad. They implied there would be extras via text.
    I haven't been there since they first opened. It's possible that they were playing it safe during the early days, but I definitely got the impression from the texts that more was available (when it apparently wasn't). If you want to update the reviews, toftt and see if things have changed. I'd love to have another option in the area.

  4. #1497

    Fake

    Those pics are all over the 'net. Select one of the pics, click "is this photo real". Open the google search results.

  5. #1496

  6. #1495
    Quote Originally Posted by UltraDude  [View Original Post]
    It's white girls, not Asian. I only went once, and there was not a hint of extras. Massage was pricey, and massage with a bikini was more pricey. I don't mind a nice view, but I don't see the point when you spend 45 minutes face-down and only get the occasional view of their feet. Someone else also posted a similar review saying they had no luck getting extras. Maybe the competition with Bamboo has caused them to loosen their rules a bit, but I'm not going to be the guy to spend a bunch of money to find out. Try them out and see if things have changed because I'd love to have another option in Ann Arbor.
    This is so bad. They implied there would be extras via text.

  7. #1494
    In the pic with glasses She looks like Destiny I used to see a couple of years ago. She was cool and liked to ride aggressively. Everything was covered CBJ was just to get you going not much to write home about but then again I'm not a fan of CBJ. Back then her prices were fair. I think 60-80 for SS IIRC.

  8. #1493

    Genevieve Saint

    I stumbled over her listing and decided to pull the trigger.

    She's visiting Ann Arbor, you can still see her tomorrow at her incall hotel by Briarwood.

    Communication via Snapchat was great. She responded within minutes every time.

    Went up to her room and she opened the door naked and let me tell you, she is exactly what you see in the pictures.

    Gorgeous body and fantastic ass!

    Everything covered, started with CBJ then CG.

    Round 2 was some more CG, DATY, DOGGY and CBJ to finish.

    240 for the hour. Well worth it. She's very clean, cute, sober and accommodating.

    https://tryst.link/escort/genevieve-saint

    https://campsite.bio/sweetgenevievesaint

  9. #1492
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://theclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

  10. #1491
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainydog  [View Original Post]
    I assume that's not an Asian place? And even standard HE is not available?
    It's white girls, not Asian. I only went once, and there was not a hint of extras. Massage was pricey, and massage with a bikini was more pricey. I don't mind a nice view, but I don't see the point when you spend 45 minutes face-down and only get the occasional view of their feet. Someone else also posted a similar review saying they had no luck getting extras. Maybe the competition with Bamboo has caused them to loosen their rules a bit, but I'm not going to be the guy to spend a bunch of money to find out. Try them out and see if things have changed because I'd love to have another option in Ann Arbor.

  11. #1490
    Quote Originally Posted by UltraDude  [View Original Post]
    That's Repose. It's right next door to Bamboo. Bikini massage, no extras unless things have changed.
    I assume that's not an Asian place? And even standard HE is not available?

  12. #1489

    Alyssa

    https://adultsearch.com/michigan/det...scorts/2747345

    125 for a ss and 175 for a hhr.

    Got around to seeing Alyssa the other day. Pics are pretty accurate, face and tummy are a little saggier than pictures, but time is a cruel mistress. Definitely has some fake titties, and probably butt implants too. Head skills were good, insisted on getting fucked a certain way and she got into it decently enough. CFS is required, some kissing allowed. Negatives: earlier in the day was absolutely berating me via text, confusing me for someone else and sounded like an absolute psychopath. When I got there she was pretty wasted, which was obnoxious. Overall, I will not be going back. She was too unhinged for my liking, especially after having not done anything. It would one thing if I was berated for misbehaving, but all I did was ask her rates and when she was available.

    I really only saw her because Gypsy wasn't answered her phone. I would have much preferred my time with her instead.

  13. #1488

  14. #1487

    Miss Blue Eyes

    Found myself with some extra time Saturday morning and thought I'd spend some time with Blue Eyes, and was not disappointed. One of the best BBBJCIM I've ever had. Clean safe incall and easy communication. She is kind of quiet, but is very eager to please. Her skills are so good I'm not sure why she isn't getting more attention but I'm not complaining. https://ann-arbor.skipthegames.com/m...a/006069408371.

  15. #1486

    Cindy Ann Arbor

    Anyone seen this girl, looks like a fun time, trying to set something up with her.

    https://annarbor.craigslist.org/hws/...485357649.html

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape