Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,121 to 15,135 of 44230
-
05-29-22 12:05 #29110Senior Member

Posts: 334Troll
Ever since this post from JustinAlias asking for a Latina, guys with new monikers popping up, posting about Bamboo being a Latina.
Originally Posted by JustinAlias
[View Original Post]
Place. Just all BS and trolling.
-
05-29-22 11:25 #29109Banned Member

Posts: 725No FS at Bamboo
It's a jack shack, with occasional rare reports of more from a very select few. It's a top notch HJ though, slow with a good buildup.
Originally Posted by BigBoDonk
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-22 02:55 #29108Senior Member

Posts: 491Fs
Does she do FS?
Originally Posted by Grimmy23
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-22 00:05 #29107Banned Member

Posts: 48Rainbow in tustin
Any FS here? Mamasan just blows Dick but doesn't Offer FS.
-
05-29-22 00:04 #29106Banned Member

Posts: 48Wm and FV
Whale spa not bad has good cocksuekrs.
Foot health has Lucy part two, names coco.
-
05-29-22 00:03 #29105Banned Member

Posts: 48Lucy lucy
She's 65. I saw her I'd.
Originally Posted by Caribe
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-22 00:01 #29104Banned Member

Posts: 48Nope
Looks like this place has been tagged. Lots of latinas here. Barely asians.
Originally Posted by NiceGuy99
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-22 00:00 #29103Banned Member

Posts: 48Airbody
They offfer FS. Just $220.
Originally Posted by Slammer6008
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-22 23:59 #29102Banned Member

Posts: 48They are busting
They are busting shops left and right. Just saying. Don't get caught up in the in WM.
Originally Posted by Kevin80
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-22 23:47 #29101Senior Member

Posts: 513They do offer BJ
I was offered CBJ for $. 1 and BBBJ for $1. 4. Little expensive for me.
Originally Posted by DeeNewGuy
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-22 23:02 #29100Banned Member

Posts: 725Charlie is shorter than Anna but has bigger boobs. I'd say a better body with Anna with more shape, but she doesn't give half the service that Anna does.
Originally Posted by Kevin80
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-22 21:04 #29099Senior Member

Posts: 334Charlie Anna
Read your message again, Charlie older with a tight body reminds me of Anna. Anna is around 50 with a nice body.
Originally Posted by Grimmy23
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-22 21:01 #29098Senior Member

Posts: 334Thanks
Good info, I appreciate that. Someone reported that Charlie had a tight body, I thought she might be a young thin girl I saw in the lobby the other day. They're adding new staff I think, and I just found out Amy is no longer there.
Originally Posted by Grimmy23
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-22 21:00 #29097Banned Member

Posts: 111Often trucks double parked in front of SH, poor traffic flow design, and bad drivers.
Originally Posted by JustinAlias
[View Original Post]
By 7 pm, all the legit businesses close, and the parking lot is pretty open. The SH girls sometimes hang out in the back alley and BW has a backdoor in their penthouse suite, so if you park in the back, you might see them making a phone call or getting a cigarette.
The girls can be sighted in the complex at times too. Which might change your estimates of age and beauty.
-
05-28-22 20:51 #29096Banned Member

Posts: 111Sounds like Haley. A little weak on the massage but good body.
Originally Posted by DeeNewGuy
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





