Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 127 of 339 FirstFirst ... 27 77 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 177 227 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,905 of 5074
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3184
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    Where in the living fuck can you find the oldest girls giving hand jobs?

    Thatmall dot com of course:



    https://www.thatmall.com/jade/

    Totally hot 15 years ago. Now has put on a lot of post substance happy weight and has the worst incall in the westside.
    I saw Jade last year, and she's still pretty hot taking her age into consideration, but my god that incall was awful. Oh, and she kept her tube socks on, which is always a turnoff for me.

  2. #3183
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Krth 101

    Where in the living fuck can you find the oldest girls giving hand jobs?

    Thatmall dot com of course:

    https://www.thatmall.com/linsey/

    I am like 99% sure I got a hand job from this hippo in like 2015. My back had recently given out and I stopped mongering for quite some time. Went to this one and she had me do stretching that almost did me in.

    Then, she went in for the sensual part, and started jerking me like she was trying to shock my dick back to life with paddles. I was like, can you slow down just a little, to which she replied, I do this a lot, I know what I am doing.

    As I recall, she complained that she had a bad back and she had this 75 pound lump of shit dog that she had to carry around and she complained about.

    https://www.thatmall.com/stefanie/

    Almost sure she has been doing this since 2005. The reviews on that other site are under Buttefly, Ava, Bodhi, it is her. She had this ridiculous mom gut that made her less (a lot) than her photos. She had good cock skills but the looks were a turn off.

    https://www.thatmall.com/micheline/

    Over 60. And that was in like 2018.

    https://www.thatmall.com/robin/

    Getting so close to 60 they are at Baskin Robbins getting the cake ready.

    https://www.thatmall.com/jade/

    Totally hot 15 years ago. Now has put on a lot of post substance happy weight and has the worst incall in the westside.

  3. #3182

    Apple

    Quote Originally Posted by LeanAznDude  [View Original Post]
    Any leads would be much appreciated!
    I haven't seen her yet, but I have spoken to a few who have. She seems legit.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/imapple

  4. #3181

    Does anyone know of a Thai escort?

    Any leads would be much appreciated!

  5. #3180

    Visiting LA any outcall recommendations

    Hi, to all.

    I am new to the forum. I ill be visiting LA in a few weeks and wanted to know if you have any recommendations for outcall escorts. Also I read about the Korean agency do they do outcall oronly incall?

    I will be in the marina del ray area. Any tips are appreciated.

  6. #3179
    I thought she was well worth it.

    [0 QUOTE=ChrisLeoll12;5936555]Hi all been trying to find me a big tit blonde MILF type and I've been sad and defeated since busty holly retired. Been an absolute drought it feels like but I've seen Morgans ads on Eros forever now. Seems to be well reviewed on ter but can't find anything on her here so figured to ask. [/QUOTE]

  7. #3178
    Quote Originally Posted by HitNQuit805  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, just trying to share one of the girls I found. She's easily one of the top 3 best looking providers I have encountered hobbying. Way better than the pics. I would say she's early to middle 20's, super curvy in all the right areas, and a down to earth personality. Sessions start at $$$ + extra roses for more. She's in town for a couple days. If I had an unlimited budget I'd be seeing her all the time when she comes to LA. Enjoy.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...geles/Arianaxo
    This is on her NO List below.

    BBBJ, Greek, CIM, DATY, COF, DFK, FOV, FIV.

    You really paid for a non-GFE date?

    Highly doubt guys will see her when they see that NO list!

  8. #3177

    WinterVIP on PD

    Anybody tried WinterVIP on PD? Here's her ad on PD.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...dale/WinterVIP

  9. #3176

    Anybody tried her out?

    WinterVIP on PD, this is her AD that was posted today.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...dale/WinterVIP

  10. #3175
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Full boar

    Danni has been jerking off guys since I am pretty sure the first Bush (w, not h) administration. I want so say I saw her in 2005 ish in Santa Monica at the low rise apartments by muscle beach. Back then she had these ugly dogs and she was unpleasantly plump. But she was still young, prolly 30 ish and was taking her meds.

    Now she is in the rectum north end of the valley, I think the dogs are dead, in this kind of horse area, and the place smells like a burning infant formula plant.

    This is her main site.

    http://awesomegoddessdanni.com/

    She has a link to twatter, and she want 250 for a straight handjob and 300 to milk you.

    She is enormous. Her skin has those kind of bubbles on it from just being too fat, and she has a Bush that looks like a fist coming out of her pussy.

    She is very unfriendly. The last time I saw her in Venice, I asked to sit up so I could try to shpritz on her and she remembered, I think, the distance throw and said no.

    On private delights, she advertises as being in every municipality in America:

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/DivineDanniCMT

    Her shit ass incall in the valley is only close to you if you are homeless in simi valley.

    Thankfully, on that other review site, guys are saying that she does the milking thing by beating you off into a pyrex, then rather than letting you recover, she beats you again. All the while in her fat fucken self with that gnarly Bush of hers and a place that stinks like maybe she is burying dead vultures in her place.

    Naturally there are 92 glowing reviews on private delights.

  11. #3174
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Inexplicable

    This is the private delights ad, with 7 glowing reviews from monger who must have been locked up in the laundry room by their moms and pistol whipped by their dad on their birthdays:

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...onica/Pamela50

    She wants 300 for an hour, but with a body like that, I would pay 325.

    But something seems wrong, there are lots of red flags, including 7 reviews on private delights. For a girl like this there should be a minimum of 300.

    So I google pamela50 escort.

    Dios mio.

    Boyos, we have the world's first odd-toed ungulate prostitute. In other words, a rhinoceros.

    She is on tryst at pamela50 and if you can fuck her without a blindfold and a dissociative dose of dilaudid I will buy you a case of bear.

    https://tryst.link/escort/pamela50

  12. #3173
    Regular Member


    Posts: 14

    Christie

    Quote Originally Posted by AlrightYesPlea  [View Original Post]
    Seeing her this week. Anyone see her before? https://www.eros.com/california/los_...040.htm?cat=19.
    Can you let me know how this goes? She's a beauty I'd book her instantly if the price is right or dm her info and rates?

  13. #3172

    Has anyone seen Jessica Merelly?

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...Angeles/Acc000

    Hey everyone,

    I've seen her ads in DC couple of times but missed out chance to visit. Expensive, but interesting and exciting reviews; the body killer with selfies. Who is seen her?

  14. #3171

    Overpriced.

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91  [View Original Post]
    300 is way to much for a session. Ill rather give my money to another country like Mexico.
    The girl in the pics is beautiful, but $300 for that menu is as bad as $7 for a gallon of gas. Only, I have no choice but to buy gas.

  15. #3170

    Sorry but no.

    Quote Originally Posted by HitNQuit805  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, just trying to share one of the girls I found. She's easily one of the top 3 best looking providers I have encountered hobbying. Way better than the pics. I would say she's early to middle 20's, super curvy in all the right areas, and a down to earth personality. Sessions start at $$$ + extra roses for more. She's in town for a couple days. If I had an unlimited budget I'd be seeing her all the time when she comes to LA. Enjoy.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...geles/Arianaxo
    300 is way to much for a session. Ill rather give my money to another country like Mexico.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape