Thread: Big booty hunters
+
Add Report
Results 451 to 465 of 1701
-
05-28-22 10:37 #1251Senior Member

Posts: 237Hate them
I hate BBls it's definitely different. Nothing like a woman wity a natural big ole ass so.
Originally Posted by AdmireMyRealit
[View Original Post]
I completely disagree with the poster below me. Its not the same no matter how good of a job the doctor did.
-
05-27-22 21:49 #1250Senior Member

Posts: 902It Depends
It all depends what you like.
Originally Posted by AdmireMyRealit
[View Original Post]
All BBLs aren't the same. Some are so nice, you probably wouldn't know. Some natural phat azz is sloppy asf when you get them out of clothes. For me, if that azz is phat, looks good and feels soft and good, I luv it.
If you are truly into PHAT azz, I'm not sure how you could not like a BBL, espeically one that's soft asf and the girl got some booty control, too? I used to be on that "only natural" for me train, but, like I said, when you see the right one and you don't even know it's BBL? You're already gone to the dark side at that point. LOL!
-
05-27-22 20:51 #1249Senior Member

Posts: 736BBL Doggystle
Am I the only guy that dislikes doggy with girls that got a bbl? I mean a bbl looks good on camera but actually fucking a girl with one just feels different.
What are yall opinion on escorts with bbl vs escorts with a natural big booty?
-
05-26-22 20:07 #1248Senior Member

Posts: 397Yea I agree with being discreet which she is not for outcall incall she is which is weird. I guess she acted differently with me. Her rates seem to rise and rise and she's very inconsistent with txting. Yea you can get better bang for buck especially for what she's charging so I guess its a good thing for me she ghosted me.
Originally Posted by JjayBoy
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-22 19:05 #1247Senior Member

Posts: 237I had yellacake for an outcall. Maybe like a year ago. She came to the telly in a see through dress which showed eveything. I'd never do an outcall with her again cause she's not discreet at all. Anyways the session was great tho. Pussy wasnt tight but felt good. And we did backdoor which wasnt tight either but felt good. She's wild cool tho and not a clock watcher, but a little pricey. I wouldn't see her again because I could get better bang for my buck.
Originally Posted by Marcus07
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-22 10:47 #1246Senior Member

Posts: 397Big booty yella kake
This one was my all time favorite until she got into her feelings and honestly have no idea why. She has a very good memory too. Saw her about 3 or 4 times over the years. I was her first client when she started back in 2018. I was the only one she did incalls with. Anywho she is a sweetheart with a massive ass. Def a bbw but that's to be expected with a huge ass like that. My last visit was in 2020 about 4 months after covid hit. Prior to that it was Jan in 2020. My visit in Jan. Was an outcall great experience took pics. Last visit was incall. Set up appointment for incall and got to her spot. She let me in and had me waiting for about 30 minutes to deal with her kids and to get ready for me. When she was ready we began chatting about life etc. She then gives me a decent CBJ while I rub her massive ass. She then bends over and I spread her cheeks apart and put my entire face in between. DATY and eating the booty like groceries. She loves daty from behind and I love giving it to her. She says she loves when I do it cause most guys just want to fuck and be done which is true for me but with her its different. She cums from daty. She smells so good too its like you got to taste her. Backshots are insane. The ripple mixed with her moans and her butterfly tat is enough for me to bust. Afterwards we go back to chatting. I get dressed I get her real digits and leave. Wanted a qv stayed for well over an hr.
When I wanted to see her again txted her on th number she gave me and setup a appointment. As the apppontment day got closer I txt her to comfirm everything was still on which it was. Day of apppointment no response. Come to find out she blocked me on snapchat and IG. Mind you I never messaged her on social media. Never knew she knew I followed her social media cause I don't post and have a fake pic. I never do that to any provider I just look. Saw her ad again with a different number and txt she responded and claims she doesn't know me and stopped "hoeing". Which is weird cause you remember me from after a year of not seeing you, type of work I do, and relationship status. She even remembers my *OF name and that I was the first to sub. So I just cut my losses on that. Shame cause she was one of the best I ever had customer service and smelling good wise. Rates where 150 qv.
https://tryst.link/escort/yellakake
-
05-26-22 02:52 #1245Senior Member

Posts: 397Huge booty deepthroater Juicy Tee
Saw this one last November. Set up booking through twitter when she was in the A. Good exprience bbj is awesome with eye contact and very sloppy. Made it disappear. Backshots are the best. She throws it back and is very tight. So tight that the jimmy came off inside her but she didn't realize it. A part of me wanted to hit raw when it happened and I'm positive she wouldn't have noticed cause she was very into the stroke game but wasnt going to chance it. She lets you bust on her ass too. 300 for qv with recording the entire session or 150 qv no record. She does require a dick pic. My overall experience was good but won't repeat.
https://tryst.link/escort/itsjuicytee
-
05-26-22 02:41 #1244Senior Member

Posts: 397Muva phoenix
Damn well looks like Huge fake booty muva phoenix was in the A this week. Another opportunity missed. Maybe next time just thought you guys should know she does visit the A.
-
05-26-22 02:40 #1243Senior Member

Posts: 397Thanks
Thanks been on here for a very long time but never posted. Now I got to do my part LOL.
Originally Posted by JjayBoy
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-22 22:35 #1242Senior Member

Posts: 237You a running this thread
Love your reviews man. They are so detailed. You review a bunch of different girls too and not advertise the same chick like a pimp LOL. Going to check out some of the girls you reviewed.
Originally Posted by Marcus07
[View Original Post]
Also, from my experience the girls that take forever to respond once you ask for the address are no beuno. She's probably responding to a hundreds texts and trying to service a guy at the same time. Some times the juice isn't worth the squeeze. Makes for a terrible session.
-
05-23-22 17:00 #1241Senior Member

Posts: 397Proceed with caution
Been trying to see this big booty chick for awhile since November of last year. She posted once last year and disappeared and then reappeared a few months ago. She changes numbers or at least when she's done for a few weeks she will reappear with either the same or different so I assume she removes her ads until she ready again. Anywho she doesn't answer the phone but will txt. She's very very sporadic with responding. She will either respond immediately and then stop just to respond hrs or days later. Or not respond at all. I wanted to see her for incall this entire time but she only did outcalls but recently her ads says both incall and outcall. Last week she said she was only doing outcalls when ad said she did incalls so that was a no go. So literally not too long ago I pulled the trigger for incall txt and got rate within minutes was getting ready to leave but knowing her I didn't leave the house and wanted to get the location first and of course got location 1 and half later. So I asked could I come by later tonight round 8 since you took too long to reply and I'm not available until later. This shady chick says don't bother and she's blocking my number for. Wasting her time. What? You wasted mine. Then she tells me that she's posting our convo online and I told her go ahead. Sad cause I really wanted to try her out. This completely turned me off and I won't ever see this one just knowing of the potential nightmere this could lead too based off her reaction. Burner phones and app numbers for the win on this one.
https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/7542826189
-
05-23-22 16:31 #1240Senior Member

Posts: 397Sexi goddess
I try and see this one everytime she gets in town. She is truly sexy and if she wasnt bi I would wife her no lie. Ass is phat big tits always had a decent to good experience with her. Follow her tiktok snapchat and IG. Her qv rate is between 80-100. She does require you to send a dick pic tho which some my feel uncomfortable. CBJ is decent but k9 is the best. She gets into depending if you hitting right with sexy moans and creams on the dick. If you not hitting right she gets dry and she won't throw it back and no creamy action, I had both. She can be hard to reach and can leave you waiting once you get there too so just know that. Overall experience is decent.
https://atlanta.skipthegames.com/fem...s/964841030530
https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/8286953144
-
05-22-22 14:20 #1239Senior Member

Posts: 224Too thick maybe
Finally got a chance to dream about her, and you're right she does have a massive ass! However, it might be too thick. It was a ssbbw ass but with a small waist, but it was a lot of ass to get through before getting to the actual pussy. Once you reach that level bigness it starts to take away inches. Once you finally get in the action, it's a battle between you try not to slide out from the massive ass meat slapping against your lap. She throws it back. Clean smelling, overall a Nice girl, discreet, verification was via Duo which these days I prefer (too many weird cat fish issues) did the 3. 0 H option, which is high but you get msog on H. CBJ was meh but she gets sloppy with it. Did mish, k9, mish was better for getting in but k9 was a struggle. Once the deed was done, got dress left. Woke up from the dream.
Over all I might repeat the dream cause she nice and sweet and discreet.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...115/7709194573
Originally Posted by Marcus07
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-22 11:37 #1238Senior Member

Posts: 397See deletes her ads. She's very discreet. Try these.
Originally Posted by CuriousJorge
[View Original Post]
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/4704604010
https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/470-460-4010
-
05-19-22 03:49 #1237Senior Member

Posts: 224New link
Link broken.
Originally Posted by Marcus07
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





