Thread: BBBJ and BBFS
+
Add Report
Results 1,801 to 1,815 of 8553
-
06-01-22 22:13 #6753Senior Member

Posts: 125I also had the chance to meet with Mariah recently. Spot on with what others have said. Easy to contact, love her curvy body (if you aren't into curvy girls, she might not be for you). It took all I had to hold back while tapping her doggie with that nice round ass staring at me. Her tits are perfect. I held out for 30 minutes then had to fill up that sweet pussy of hers. Def recommend but agree on the smoking, have to be OK with that.
Originally Posted by LambdaAb
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-22 13:42 #6752Senior Member

Posts: 1302I hooked up with her a couple of times year before last I think? However, eventually she just ghosted. Disappointing because she was a very fun, enthusiastic girl and I always thought quite the looker. I assume she moved on.
Originally Posted by KDiezel
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-22 12:53 #6751Senior Member

Posts: 67Can confirm
I recently visited her. Easy to contact, meet at her apartment. Her attitude and service are great. Face is average. She smokes, if it bothers you. I didn't get 2 for BBFS, but with. 5 extra for it.
Originally Posted by MarcMeme1
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-22 02:43 #6750Regular Member

Posts: 7Ad?
Whats the ad?
Originally Posted by OutTher
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-22 21:19 #6749Senior Member

Posts: 54Ruby
Is anybody still in contact with Ruby from King's gb scene. If you have contact information, I would certainly appreciate it and would make it worth your while. Seniors please pm me for details.
-
05-30-22 18:57 #6748Senior Member

Posts: 2087Yup
And exactly why I never repeat with any these BB chic's. Smh.
Originally Posted by KingNutter1991
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-22 14:20 #6747Senior Member

Posts: 103The same interaction
I went to see her the other day at motel in Jonesboro. This brat don't wash-up at all between clients LOL. I saw one clients coming out from the room she gave me and I saw one was going in on as I was leaving. This brat don't give a shit for sure. LOL.
Originally Posted by JohnnyMapalo
[View Original Post]
Happy hunting fellas!
-
05-27-22 11:58 #6746Senior Member

Posts: 37Yeah they don't do any FS. They're pretty cool but the room stinks of ciggie smoke.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-22 09:15 #6745Banned Member

Posts: 13634Yes, that's them.
Originally Posted by LuvFishTacos;5938479[URL
-
05-27-22 07:32 #6744Senior Member

Posts: 172Pretty sure this is who you are asking about
https://independent.com.listcrawler....lanta/82508334
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-22 21:15 #6743Banned Member

Posts: 13634There's a lesbian duo in the Marietta area. The better-looking one starts off with a BBBJ, then the dyke-looking one with few or no teeth takes over for the finish. As far as I know, they only provide a BBBJ; no fucking. Can anyone provide a link for them?
Originally Posted by BazeMore
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-22 19:51 #6742Banned Member

Posts: 253Older SW are your best bet.
Originally Posted by BazeMore
[View Original Post]
Definitely not bragging and wouldn't want anyone to know. But there's a few grannies on Lakewood and WCR that can satisfy you.
-
05-25-22 22:45 #6741Senior Member

Posts: 103[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
05-25-22 22:33 #6740Senior Member

Posts: 287Check SW Reports, sometimes they'll post about a few.
Originally Posted by BazeMore
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-22 22:30 #6739Senior Member

Posts: 84Are there Gumjob Providers
Just curious. But if so can anyone Plug me in?










Reply With Quote






