Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 9,511 to 9,525 of 27820
-
05-26-22 23:34 #18310Senior Member

Posts: 153[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.
STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.
Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
05-26-22 23:06 #18309Senior Member

Posts: 511A good rule of thumb is that if they appear to be a big large in their photos, in person they will likely be huge!
Originally Posted by BlackMarketBb
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-22 23:02 #18308Senior Member

Posts: 55Other side
Looks like she posted alert about what she doesn't provide over there.
Originally Posted by BlackMarketBb
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-22 22:11 #18307Senior Member

Posts: 28Any intel on this one?
Scam? Rob? Good / Bad reviews?
https://renton.skipthegames.com/fema...b/622262623344
-
05-26-22 20:09 #18306Regular Member

Posts: 8[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
05-26-22 19:18 #18305Senior Member

Posts: 161CutieWitDaBooty
Was intrigued by her profile pic, looked like the kind of gal I'd be happy with. Agreed to a half hour bbfscip for 220 with a video over text. Got to looking at her TNA pics and realized she's much larger than what I'm attracted to, so that'll be a no for me.
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...utieWitDaBooty
-
05-26-22 14:44 #18304Senior Member

Posts: 1114Better Options
Yeah, doing occasional car dates for head was okay decades ago when I was a single, carefree baby monger. But after I had a couple chicks pull a crazy ivan on me and not keep the baby batter in their mouths, I decided I didn't want to deal with cleaning my car interior anymore than I already do.
Originally Posted by FastBreakJunk
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-22 14:33 #18303Regular Member

Posts: 5Celine2 Cute's have a new ad and pictures on TNA on 05/26/2022 at 9:34 am. Her hip is relatively wide compared to the shoulder width for such a slim person. She appears to be a real woman base the the width of her hips compared to shoulder. I don't think the hips width can be surgically enlarged. I was thinking of seeing her but the rumors keep me away. Maybe the person starting the rumors have ulterior motives.
Originally Posted by BuckNaked123
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-22 14:16 #18302Senior Member

Posts: 43Mizjuani Murcedes was a no
Mizjuani Murcedes was fun and very engaging but was a solid no for BB for me. Negotiated in person, and did the normal things, but no BB.
Good luck out there!
-
05-26-22 02:45 #18301Senior Member

Posts: 499Car Dates.
In the past decade or so I've only done maybe 2-3. They're generally fine for BJs, but that's about it. I only tried FS once; it was uncomfortable and I was worried someone might see us, so it wasn't a good experience.
Before widespread online sources I used to do them semi-regularly, but now it's pointless. Why take the chance when there are so many incall options?
-
05-25-22 16:30 #18300Senior Member

Posts: 2184Car Dates
I have done only a few, nothing recent and it was in a different state. Car dates in state were not in the best part of town (I think that is probably true here in WA as well). The only private place was spot where I could not get out too easily I. E. I had to back out and if done in a hurry there was a good chance that I could be boxed in. I remember having too much on my mind during the appointment, mainly regarding my safety. How well do you really know someone to trust them? Her pimp or friend could easily show up with a gun or knife. Second, it was a little too cramped in the seat, good for a BJ but not great for fucking. Don't get me wrong, I did creampie her but it was not enjoyable. Also in the state that I was in, you could rent a room by the hour. Well not by the hour, but you could request a short stay which gave you the room for 4 hrs and ran you $40. You could pay cash and most places would not check I'd. With that deal, it just never made sense to me to fuck in a car. No matter how horney I was, a motel was only 5 or 10 minutes away. I could control the situation by locking the door and using a bed to stretch out. It was a no brainer. Here in WA, the situation is completely different, as you cannot rent rooms by the hour. So it not something I have done frequently. Maybe 2-3 if memory serves me right.
Originally Posted by BbFunTimes
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-22 15:52 #18299Senior Member

Posts: 502I'm not really sure how I managed it, but I did a ton of car dates in Vancouver with two gals, Val and Britt, that were on TNA in Portland about 8 or 9 years ago. I have a 4 door sedan, full size, pretty roomy. With the front seats pulled all of the way forward, I could manage missionary and doggie, and I'm a big guy. Really big. They were small and petite.
Originally Posted by BbFunTimes
[View Original Post]
I loved those 2. Condoms never mentioned, every date ended with a creampie.
I would never do a car date again. That was some risky shit.
-
05-25-22 13:57 #18298Senior Member

Posts: 161Both seats full forward on my Frontier works great, but I'm not over 6' myself. Many fun times with room to take vids and fuck comfortably. You're right, a good spot is key. Abandoned office building parking lots are great, find ones with good sight-blocking foliage and you can bone unmolested. Locking the doors is a good precaution too, and make sure to have towels to put down and even wipes for the girl, my poor Frontier has many a spilled load on the backseat but fortunately looks no worse for wear.
Originally Posted by BbFunTimes
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-22 13:19 #18297Regular Member

Posts: 14Car Dates
With all the tele-work the past couple years I have been about 75% car dates since early 2020.
The good is that the price for them starts off low.
The bad is that you need a smaller provider who has some flexibility.
Overall they can be fun, especially if you have a large enough car and pro-tip, most newer SUVs have back seats that slide back and recline for even more room.
-
05-25-22 12:59 #18296Senior Member

Posts: 240What do you think about car dates?
Recently I've tried car dates a few times. In my opinion, they only work if all you want is a blow job. Plus knowing where to park is also critical to the experience. One girl (several years ago) I met knew the perfect spot in Tacoma where after she blew me I was able to open the back seat door and stand outside the car while fucking her doggy style. Without the privacy to open the door as we did we wouldn't be able to do shit, and I drove a Honda SUV. Last Sunday I arranged for another car date with a different girl. I took her to the same discreet place in Tacoma. This time I wanted to explore and become acquainted with the space limitations of my Nissan Rogue. After moving both front seats up as far as they could go we got in the back seat. We started with her blowing me and then tried her riding me. That didn't work out too well. We then tried doggy and there was no way to find that perfect angle. So I ended up doing what I did last time. I opened the door and stood outside and fucked her doggy style.
Now, I would venture to say that if I drove a Suburban or a van I would be able to fuck any which way during a car date. I'm curious about what your experience has been and how you have creatively dealt with the space limitations of your car.












Reply With Quote






